Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fairy Tail

Notices

Old 2008-09-03, 22:33   Link #421
Kenn
Stomp

Quote:
Originally Posted by sumowow View Post
True true. But im gonna go ahead and take an early shot at this. Wendy is another dragonslayer? Atleast im hoping, and the second person they were talking about is probably another dragon, probably wendy's dragon.
>D I shall go with your guess. ;D Here's hoping that's she's got a nice body, rivaling both Lucy and Erza.

xD I am guessing that Grandine(?) is Wendy's dragon, and that Wendy and Natsu met when they were young, but didn't get along.

http://k625.blogspot.com/ - Kenn's blog of random everythings
Kenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-03, 22:42   Link #422
sumowow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenn View Post
>D I shall go with your guess. ;D Here's hoping that's she's got a nice body, rivaling both Lucy and Erza.

xD I am guessing that Grandine(?) is Wendy's dragon, and that Wendy and Natsu met when they were young, but didn't get along.
Lol ill agree with you there too. Also, the didn't get along part seems to fit natsu perfectly but i wonder if its true about wendy.

Grandine, yea thats what the name was. Grandine doesnt sound like a humans name anyway. Maybe the old lady in the forest is a dragon in disguise? Ugh i cant remember what they said about her?
sumowow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-03, 22:46   Link #423
Kenn
Stomp

Quote:
Originally Posted by sumowow View Post
Lol ill agree with you there too. Also, the didn't get along part seems to fit natsu perfectly but i wonder if its true about wendy.

Grandine, yea thats what the name was. Grandine doesnt sound like a humans name anyway. Maybe the old lady in the forest is a dragon in disguise? Ugh i cant remember what they said about her?
holy crap, what if she's like a female natsu?! well, behavior wise. And Lucy thought one Natsu was a handful xD

http://k625.blogspot.com/ - Kenn's blog of random everythings
Kenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-03, 23:19   Link #424
sumowow

Quote:
holy crap, what if she's like a female natsu?! well, behavior wise. And Lucy thought one Natsu was a handful xD
You get more than one natsu in the story the world is as good as destroyed. I hope thats not what it turns out to be. They could be rivals from the past or something you never know. Or it could be she's the only girl who has a crush on natsu and leaves the rest of the group baffled. But who wouldn't be surprised if anyone EVER liked natsu.
Old 2008-09-03, 23:19   Link #425
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Quote:
Not sure I would like that idea, if anything I would hope she had a sense of elegance and maturity around her, in a way the complete opposite of Natsu. I think that would play a better part in the story. I really like the idea of her being anotherr dragonslayer.

lol damn I just had to go and strain myslef now. I'll be thinking on this for ages now
Old 2008-09-04, 14:19   Link #426
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Well, I imagine that there are as many young Dragon Slayers as they are Dragons. ^^ Wind Dragon, Water Dragon, Earth=Wood Dragon, Metal Dragon, Fire Dragon: maybe there's more.

Also, it's hard to imagine that this is the same Igneel that was laughing and being so gentle with a young boy Natsu. I don't think that he's there on his own will unless he's trying to protect Natsu somehow.

...and if I met a 15 year-old with a body like Lucy's, I'll join a monestary.
Old 2008-09-04, 14:33   Link #427
cloak_and_dagger
Hei aka Li Xiansheng
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post
...and if I met a 15 year-old with a body like Lucy's, I'll join a monestary.
LMAO! that was funny xD...i hope Wendy is a hot smart chick(not nerdy) but quite standoffish and insults Natsu a lot(can anyone say more comedy? ) If she looks anything like Erza, Lucy is being dropped off the no.2 spot like a hot potato.
cloak_and_dagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-04, 17:29   Link #428
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloak_and_dagger View Post
LMAO! that was funny xD...i hope Wendy is a hot smart chick(not nerdy) but quite standoffish and insults Natsu a lot(can anyone say more comedy? ) If she looks anything like Erza, Lucy is being dropped off the no.2 spot like a hot potato.
ah well for me its more

1. Erza
2. Mirajane
3. Lucy

then whoever, that flashback pic of Mirajane with her brother and sister just made me go "OMG! She loooooks sooooooo sexy!" I hope we get to see more of her "Demon" days
Old 2008-09-04, 18:32   Link #429
cloak_and_dagger
Hei aka Li Xiansheng
*Graphic Designer

^ o yeah you're right mirajane is niicee

but she seems to have forehead issues >_>
cloak_and_dagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-04, 20:17   Link #430
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Ah, don't mess with that lil tuff of hair she keeps up - the day it comes down is the day that 'The Demon' will reappear again, taking her place among the Top 4 once more. But really, just how was Mira able to use her kind of magic in a way that earned her a Top 4 slot?? Sure, she looked scary with her 'glare' but it takes more than a glare to earn a 'Top 4' slot in Fairy Tail.

And I still find it funny that it was most of Fairy Tail's 2nd string mages that took on Phantom's top 5 mages in one-on-one combat and beat them.
Old 2008-09-04, 20:24   Link #431
sumowow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post
Ah, don't mess with that lil tuff of hair she keeps up - the day it comes down is the day that 'The Demon' will reappear again, taking her place among the Top 4 once more. But really, just how was Mira able to use her kind of magic in a way that earned her a Top 4 slot?? Sure, she looked scary with her 'glare' but it takes more than a glare to earn a 'Top 4' slot in Fairy Tail.

And I still find it funny that it was most of Fairy Tail's 2nd string mages that took on Phantom's top 5 mages in one-on-one combat and beat them.
Well mira was said to have amazing magical abilities before she "lost" them or something. I remember hearing something like that during the Guild Vs. Guild chapters. Unless im mistaken.
Old 2008-09-04, 21:15   Link #432
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

I believe she is a water type mage, if so I guess her s-class status would be something like she was powerful enough to stop even Natsu's flames.
She lost most of her magic abilities after her sister died saving their brother, Elfman.
Old 2008-09-04, 21:24   Link #433
sumowow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonta Kun View Post
I believe she is a water type mage, if so I guess her s-class status would be something like she was powerful enough to stop even Natsu's flames.
She lost most of her magic abilities after her sister died saving their brother, Elfman.
Maybe it was due to some kinda trauma with her sister that caused her to lose her powers. Or maybe she used her powers to keep elfmans powers "controlled" until he learns how to use it.
Old 2008-09-04, 23:13   Link #434
technomo12
Wise Otaku Seeker

well drangs can only kill themselves that what i think soo dragon salyer skills or magic are only applyable if a dragon was your teacher

same can be said in a game caled monster hunter freedome 2 were i you can kill the dragon and well make armors out of ther bady parts you have a strong risistance against dragon type attacks ehhehehe

and you can also have their dragon attribute to your weapons if you make wwepons out of ther parts hehehe

so that is my guess to why dragon teach dragon slaying magic to their deciple
technomo12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-05, 04:56   Link #435
MooMooFarm

Spoiler for 101:

Spoiler for LOL spam:

Last edited by MooMooFarm; 2008-09-05 at 08:42.
MooMooFarm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-10, 10:39   Link #436
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

Spoiler for ch102 raws:
Waven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-10, 15:50   Link #437
Riker
Peek a boo
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waven View Post