AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

View Poll Results: Code Geass R2 - Episode 22 Rating
Perfect 10 186 41.33%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 90 20.00%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 50 11.11%
7 out of 10 : Good 44 9.78%
6 out of 10 : Average 25 5.56%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 11 2.44%
4 out of 10 : Poor 7 1.56%
3 out of 10 : Bad 6 1.33%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 2 0.44%
1 out of 10 : Painful 29 6.44%
Voters: 450. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2008-09-11, 10:06   Link #1541
KrimzonStriker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freya View Post

I'm still wondering why C.C. isn't wearing more elaborate clothing.
The jacket you mean? I think its an indication to C.C's own suspension at this point, she just lost out on what was decades of work and losing her friends, while at the same time she seems in doubt even about her own original desire to die thanks to Lelouch and his pleas. This of course leads to a very good possibility that she might find her purpose though towards the end I feel
Old 2008-09-11, 10:29   Link #1542
El_Negro
El_Negro

probably they will pair the two final episodes, after all this is the closing turn in this epic anime.

As far as episodes 23-25 goes

with episode 24 where Lelouch confronts his sis and Suzaku confronts Kallen, things will look grim but I guess that's all according to Plan "Zero Requiem" that is if things work out smoothly.

I prefer it that the OotBK along with UFN aid Schniezel in defending Damocles since his Freya attack on Penndragon (Britiannian Capital) could be a sign to them that he doesn't approve of Lelouch's supposed global dictatorship and is willing to aid them in stopping him, but the chances of that are probably moot.

I don't think Kallen & Gino might stand a chance in getting those two out of the Zero Requiem Plan, why? I simply believe that they don't really understand the pain, sorrow and hell (a majority of it caused by them whether directly or indirectly) that they went through to try to make the world at least a little less shitty than it already is in this anime universe.

Let's a least look at their character biop

Lelouch - had it good as a prince, spent alot of time with his half-siblings and Nunnally (epecially with Euphemia), then came his mom's assination, that's when all the shit started, his father not giving a damn and shipping them off as political hostages made matters worse, so they went to japan where they meet Suzaku, for the time all was right, sure they were exiled and lelouch renounced his claim for the throne but at least things were looking up and they could start over (Lelouch may still have intentions of wanting to discover the truth of his mom's assination) but still times were good. Unfortunately Britiannian mucked it up by invading Japan for the sakuradite and stripping the nation of its' rights, freedom and privilidges, again they where placed in a circumstance filled with fear, they had to hide and change their names and live as different aliases. From that point Lelouch got really pissed and vowed to totally destroy Britiannia (now having two resolutions, discover his moms' assasian and destroy the holy Empire of Britiannian)

Suzaku - being the son of a Prime Minister, he had it pretty good in Japan, good education, perfect atheletic track record and hopes of becoming a perfect delegate or international representative for Japan, hell! he might be considered the next great prime minister like his dad Genbu, unfortunately Britiannian Invasion mucked it up totally, he lost his priviledges, rights and benefits he had as the son of a Prime Minister, he was basically reduced to being a poverty stricken brat, to add to that mess, the invasion led the Japanese Government and military to take a complete stance of not dieing without a fight something that led Genbu to make this fatal decision which Suzaku saw as being completely meaningless, to the mind of a ten-year old fighting to the last man standing was completely nonsenical and I don't think he want to die after all he's just ten and hasn't fully lived out his life, this lead to a fatal argument where he ended up killing his father (now that's fucked up!!) this lead to his suicidial mindset of dying whilst making a positive difference, saving a life etc etc at least he's trying to make a start out of something bad, epecially when he partially caused it.

Kallen - Half eleven/half britiannian just like her brother, her life wasn't that bad went she lived with her mom and her bro at one point in time, but since the Britiannian invasion, their mom must've managed to get Naoto & Kallen to have their dad take full custody of them to live the priviledges of a Britiannian noble since their dad is a noble and filthy rich to manage them. this must've of pissed of Naoto to his mom reduced to poverty because of her social status as an number and having to probably let them go in their Father's care who may not really give a shit about them since he's wrapped up in his Family Business. Naoto & Kallen chose to rebel against this and that's when their little resistance against Britiannia. Kallen life the good life as a Britiannian noble whilst her mom suffered as an eleven, man I think her Mom should've rebelled and not them!! since her mother may probably once had a professional job & status but due to the invasion, lost it all.

Gino - from the magazine shippers we could speculate that Gino had the good life, as Luciano put it mildly he was "Sir Sliver Spoon" he doesn't know much about the outside harshness of life and how it is even harsher for numbers living in a Britiannian conquered areas around the globe. But I can give the guy credit for being curious and wanting to try and find out what the world's really like outside. It even stated that he once had a secret affair with an eleven who was the maid of his Mansion but, then he was reminded of his noble birth & heritage. Either way he has no idea how Suzaku has been catching his ass to make it in a Britiannian dominated area, an area HIS (Gino) nation conquered. But at least he is concerned about his pal and wants to see him smile again.

From this I gather, how can they get them off that path of destruction when lelouch & suzaku were already destroyed to begin with? That's like Naruto's Sakura trying to understand Sasuke, if I remember episode 4 or 5 where Sasuke told her to shut it cuz she doesn't know what it's like to be alone when she was bad mouthing Naruto. That why Naruto is the ONLY person who can help pull Sasuke outta his mess cuz he suffered just like him, even worse, he was neglected to begin with. In Code Geass Suzaku & Lelouch are tortured and have suffered alot worse, C.C. (far outranks the both of them).

So the question is, will those two rescue them? and how? but we'll soon see what's the plan next episode.

man that's alot, I'm just bored at work right now that's all :-(
El_Negro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-11, 11:19   Link #1543
Yorae_paladin1

Quote:
Originally Posted by El_Negro View Post
probably they will pair the two final episodes, after all this is the closing turn in this epic anime.

with episode 24 where Lelouch confronts his sis and Suzaku confronts Kallen, things will look grim but I guess that's all according to Plan "Zero Requiem" that is if things work out smoothly.

I prefer it that the OotBK along with UFN aid Schniezel in defending Damocles since his Freya attack on Penndragon (Britiannian Capital) could be a sign to them that he doesn't approve of Lelouch's supposed global dictatorship and is willing to aid them in stopping him, but the chances of that are probably moot.

I don't think Kallen & Gino might stand a chance in getting those two out of the Zero Requiem Plan, why? I simply believe that they don't really understand the pain, sorrow and hell (a majority of it caused by them whether directly or indirectly) that they went through to try to make the world at least a little less shitty than it already is in this anime universe.

Lelouch - had it good as a prince, spent alot of time with his half-siblings and Nunnally (epecially with Euphemia), then came his mom's assination, that's when all the shit started, his father not giving a damn and shipping them off as political hostages made matters worse, so they went to japan where they meet Suzaku, for the time all was right, sure they were exiled and lelouch renounced his claim for the throne but at least things were looking up and they could start over (Lelouch may still have intentions of wanting to discover the truth of his mom's assination) but still times were good. Unfortunately Britiannian mucked it up by invading Japan for the sakuradite and stripping the nation of its' rights, freedom and privilidges, again they where placed in a circumstance filled with fear, they had to hide and change their names and live as different aliases. From that point Lelouch got really pissed and vowed to totally destroy Britiannia (now having two resolutions, discover his moms' assasian and destroy the holy Empire of Britiannian)

Suzaku - being the son of a Prime Minister, he had it pretty good in Japan, good education, perfect atheletic track record and hopes of becoming a perfect delegate or international representative for Japan, hell! he might be considered the next great prime minister like his dad Genbu, unfortunately Britiannian Invasion mucked it up totally, he lost his priviledges, rights and benefits he had as the son of a Prime Minister, he was basically reduced to being a poverty stricken brat, to add to that mess, the invasion led the Japanese Government and military to take a complete stance of not dieing without a fight something that led Genbu to make this fatal decision which Suzaku saw as being completely meaningless, to the mind of a ten-year old fighting to the last man standing was completely nonsenical and I don't think he want to die after all he's just ten and hasn't fully lived out his life, this lead to a fatal argument where he ended up killing his father (now that's fucked up!!) this lead to his suicidial mindset of dying whilst making a positive difference, saving a life etc etc at least he's trying to make a start out of something bad, epecially when he partially caused it.

Kallen - Half eleven/half britiannian just like her brother, her life wasn't that bad went she lived with her mom and her bro at one point in time, but since the Britiannian invasion, their mom must've managed to get Naoto & Kallen to have their dad take full custody of them to live the priviledges of a Britiannian noble since their dad is a noble and filthy rich to manage them. this must've of pissed of Naoto to his mom reduced to poverty because of her social status as an number and having to probably let them go in their Father's care who may not really give a shit about them since he's wrapped up in his Family Business. Naoto & Kallen chose to rebel against this and that's when their little resistance against Britiannia. Kallen life the good life as a Britiannian noble whilst her mom suffered as an eleven, man I think her Mom should've rebelled and not them!! since her mother may probably once had a professional job & status but due to the invasion, lost it all.

Gino - from the magazine shippers we could speculate that Gino had the good life, as Luciano put it mildly he was "Sir Sliver Spoon" he doesn't know much about the outside harshness of life and how it is even harsher for numbers living in a Britiannian conquered areas around the globe. But I can give the guy credit for being curious and wanting to try and find out what the world's really like outside. It even stated that he once had a secret affair with an eleven who was the maid of his Mansion but, then he was reminded of his noble birth & heritage. Either way he has no idea how Suzaku has been catching his ass to make it in a Britiannian dominated area, an area HIS (Gino) nation conquered. But at least he is concerned about his pal and wants to see him smile again.

From this I gather, how can they get them off that path of destruction when lelouch & suzaku were already destroyed to begin with? That's like Naruto's Sakura trying to understand Sasuke, if I remember episode 4 or 5 where Sasuke told her to shut it cuz she doesn't know what it's like to be alone when she was bad mouthing Naruto. That why Naruto is the ONLY person who can help pull Sasuke outta his mess cuz he suffered just like him, even worse, he was neglected to begin with. In Code Geass Suzaku & Lelouch are tortured and have suffered alot worse, C.C. (far outranks the both of them).

So the question is, will those two rescue them? and how? but we'll soon see what's the plan next episode.

According to kallen that is not true she did say in ep 9 hermother has no skills so she probab;y didnt have much of a position
"I do not hate you. I do not think your a monster just another species trying to live like us humans. If there is a monster in this world its nature itself for wanting and allowing spectacles of death and destruction."

Neo Human Angelus Von Doom to Abyssal Riful before there battle. My fic saga revelations of the past title Advent Rising
Yorae_paladin1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-11, 11:29   Link #1544
Ruvixur
Lelouch Vi Britannia FTW

Quote:
Originally Posted by El_Negro View Post

Awesome post, especially the idea.
+rep.
Ruvixur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-11, 12:30   Link #1545
Casshern

All this trouble... It could have been so much simpler.

Lelouche: So you think you deserve to be emperor huh?
Schneizel: No, she does! *points to Nunnally*
Nunnally: Lelouche, I will be your en... *Lelouche cuts in*
Lelouche: Hey Schneizel, that's cool with me... *disappears*
Schneizel and Nunnally:
Casshern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-11, 12:39   Link #1546
eaglei3

Quote:
Originally Posted by neuromancer View Post

Schneizel and Nunnally:
That would have been funny.
eaglei3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-11, 17:05   Link #1547
Traece
:cool:

Quote:

Schneizel and Nunnally:
I.. I Lolleld? (Lol'd. =D)

That's hilarious. Well done!

The sad thing is, that would've been the PERFECT response if they weren't too busy being shocked about her not being dead.

But I'll tell you all what right now: When Schneizel points to Nunally and says, "No. She does," after Lelouch asks him, "So you think you deserve to be the Emperor instead," the first thing I said was:

"NUNALLY IS A MAN?!"
Old 2008-09-11, 17:12   Link #1548
Jeffry2009
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Jeffry2009 Send a message via Yahoo to Jeffry2009
Hey guys, what about the answer that i just posted recently? My life has bugging me after i watched this TURN and apparently i was wrong after i rewatched all the episodes.

This Show is all about hypocracy of lelouch. Let me hope that Scheizel will gonna get ass kicked soon. Meanwhile, Nina will gone psycho after she found out zero was lelouch.
Jeffry2009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-11, 17:13   Link #1549
Dream_Traveller
Banned

Well, Zero's dead, a month has passed, and Nina's fine.
Dream_Traveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-11, 17:33   Link #1550
Jeffry2009
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Jeffry2009 Send a message via Yahoo to Jeffry2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream_Traveller View Post
I meant Although Zero doesn't exist a month later, Nina will still gone berserk again to find lelouch that he killed euphie last season after Lloyd tells the truth about lelouch to them till Milly & rivalzs ask her to pull herself together?

Allright, enough of that. about lulu didn't mentioned that 'geassing euphie was an accident' thing instead of saying 'YES' was completely upset & dissapointed to me. i mean he SHOULD mentioned THAT about the truth about geass but now, ALL HELL's GONNA BREAK LOOSE, huh? I mean That Bastard Sheizel, I can't believe it. He's using Nunnally as an enemy now but lelouch will Send his 'Brother' to hell, I mean it.

I mean The worst has yet to come again, huh guys?

Last edited by Jeffry2009; 2008-09-12 at 05:49.
Jeffry2009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-11, 17:34   Link #1551
KrimzonStriker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream_Traveller View Post

And Lelouch's apparent insanity will be revealed to all as the ingenious plan it really is
Old 2008-09-11, 17:37   Link #1552
KrimzonStriker

Quote:
Originally Posted by jafri View Post
I meant well yeah, What if Nina has gone berserk again to find lelouch that he killed euphie last season after Lloyd tells the truth about lelouch to them till Milly & rivalzs ask her to pull herself together?

Allright, enough of that. about lulu didn't mentioned that 'geassing euphie was an accident' thing instead of saying 'YES' was completely upset & dissapointed to me.

The worst has yet to come again, huh guys?
Uh, go back to Turn 21, lies are acceptable means of continuing society

Meh, I think Suzaku learned what really happened anyway, he seems fine now and a bit touched with Lelouch's little tidbit on what he was planning to wipe the stain of Euphie's name clean.

Don't say that, it's just getting to the climax
Old 2008-09-11, 18:28   Link #1553
SoldierOfDarkness
The Dark Knight

Location: From the deepest abyss in the world, where you think?
Quote:

Schneizel
Nunnally: As for my first order of business, GUARDS, execute Schenzeil!"
Corrected that.

Quote:
Allright, enough of that. about lulu didn't mentioned that 'geassing euphie was an accident' thing instead of saying 'YES' was completely upset & dissapointed to me.
Suzaku was already willing to reconcile with Lelouch back in 17 when Lelouch confessed it all.
SoldierOfDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-11, 18:31   Link #1554
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoldierOfDarkness View Post
Suzaku was already willing to reconcile with Lelouch back in 17 when Lelouch confessed it all.
Except in the "do things my way" fashion, not actually being helpful. He used Lelouch's attachment to Nunnally to get what he wanted.
Old 2008-09-11, 18:33   Link #1555
KrimzonStriker

Quote:
Originally Posted by morbosfist View Post
Except in the "do things my way" fashion, not actually being helpful. He used Lelouch's attachment to Nunnally to get what he wanted.
Well, anyway, that got dropped afterward when he saw the result of "his way" I suppose >_>
Old 2008-09-11, 18:35   Link #1556
omegaknighx

Na when lelouch said that Euphy's name is going to be forgotten as the massacre princess he means that he is going to beat Euphy's highscore and become the best player.(you know what i mean)
omegaknighx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-11, 18:36   Link #1557
soto

Does anyone else think that either todou or chiba are gonna die the next episode? I've always been certain of one of them dying ever since chiba did the whole "there's something I need to tell you" line, and based on the attention given to them in the preview I'm more than certain that we'll be losing one of them.
soto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-11, 18:37   Link #1558
SoldierOfDarkness
The Dark Knight

Location: From the deepest abyss in the world, where you think?
Quote:
Originally Posted by morbosfist View Post
And now they are doing it "lelouch's way"

My point being is that it is not farfetched for them to reconcile nor does it have to be that complicated.

Quote:
Does anyone else think that either todou or chiba are gonna die the next episode? I've always been certain of one of them dying ever since chiba did the whole "there's something I need to tell you" line, and based on the attention given to them in the preview I'm more than certain that we'll be losing one of them.
The Black Knights been having it too easy lately, they need to start axing off some of those characters. Britannia suffered enough.
SoldierOfDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-11, 18:40   Link #1559
KrimzonStriker

Quote:
Originally Posted by omegaknighx View Post
Na when lelouch said that Euphy's name is going to be forgotten as the massacre princess he means that he is going to beat Euphy's highscore and become the best player.(you know what i mean)
Unfortunately Suzaku has long since surpassed that... or maybe fortunately, who knows these days?
Old 2008-09-11, 18:40   Link #1560
omegaknighx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liddo-kun View Post
A group of Sutherlands can't defeat the very first Lancelot on first episode of season 1. Lancelot Albion is at least three times stronger than the original. Sutherland vs. Lancelot Albion is like a puppy being hit by a truck.

Anyway, that's my last rant about the KoR getting killed too easily.
I just hope they don't do a plot twist and reveal Nunally to be just the same person as Marianne (selfish person) on next week's episode.
Na lancelot albion can pwn Lancelot and Conquesta 1mil times before it runs out of energy. its like a natural vs ultimate coordinator kira.(gundam reference)
omegaknighx is offline   Reply With Quote