AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2008-09-13, 11:02   Link #10001
Var
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Land of Dead Cakes!
Age: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Babaganush View Post
more wood for the ginoxkallen fire. and that kalulu is over.
You drain my very essence of existance...

Quote:
Originally Posted by bladeofdarkness View Post
its like they wait a few days before writing the script for the next ep
The script has been written for several months.
Var is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-13, 11:03   Link #10002
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
Age: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by Var View Post
You drain my very essence of existance...



The script has been written for several months.
or so they want us to believe
__________________
bladeofdarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-13, 11:06   Link #10003
reaper_unique
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by bladeofdarkness View Post
un fucking believeble
go to the spoiler thread right the fuck now
cant believe this shit

Spoiler for holy shit:
I'm new but if it's about those cards, didn't it say how the world is now so at episode 22 ?
reaper_unique is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-13, 11:06   Link #10004
bran
h e a d s h o t
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Bulgaria
Age: 30
Send a message via Skype™ to bran
i don't believe she'll be dead meat
kallen being killed just like that would be complete bullshit
being a main character in both seasons if she gets an ending ala knight of ten rolo's development would be 10 times better than hers
__________________

Farewell...and thank you.
bran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-13, 11:08   Link #10005
Narona
Emotionless White Face
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by kir44n View Post
Like I just said there man. That magazine is using information they have put out. Considering the information gained in AV interview about Kallen choosing to do things on her own, I don't believe she'll be with this group for long.
We don't know when this interview was made, maybe before the recording of the last episodes.



Quote:
Originally Posted by bladeofdarkness View Post
un fucking believeble
go to the spoiler thread right the fuck now
cant believe this shit

Spoiler for holy shit:
Why are you so in shock?

Spoiler for .:
Narona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-13, 11:09   Link #10006
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
Age: 30
i'm saying that they might end up keeping her as an enemy for the whole show
which is retarded and comes out of nowhere
and a waste of all her development for the whole show
__________________
bladeofdarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-13, 11:10   Link #10007
linkinstreet
[Your] clan on Steam
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Age: 30
Send a message via MSN to linkinstreet Send a message via Yahoo to linkinstreet
No, it just say that the BK (with Kallen in tow) will side with King Fab. It does not say she will follow it up to the end or such.
__________________

Tsundere Asuka is a Turn On. No one can deny that faggots!
linkinstreet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-13, 11:10   Link #10008
Narona
Emotionless White Face
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by bladeofdarkness View Post
i'm saying that they might end up keeping her as an enemy for the whole show
which is retarded and comes out of nowhere
and a waste of all her development for the whole show
How do you know? She can swtch side in 23, 24 or 25.
Narona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-13, 11:10   Link #10009
FoxxFireArt
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Kentucky
Send a message via Yahoo to FoxxFireArt
Quote:
Originally Posted by Narona View Post
We don't know when this interview was made, maybe before the recording of the last episodes.

Why are you so in shock?

Spoiler for .:
Actually, we do know basically when the interview was done. The first question that is asked is. About the kiss in episode 22. That implies that the person asking the questions got to see that event.
__________________
* * Visit Foxxfire Art for weekly Code Geass 4komas * *
FoxxFireArt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-13, 11:11   Link #10010
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
Age: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by Narona View Post
How do you know? She can swtch side in 23, 24 or 25.
i added "might"
__________________
bladeofdarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-13, 11:13   Link #10011
Narona
Emotionless White Face
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxxFireArt View Post
Actually, we do know basically when the interview was done. The first question that is asked is. About the kiss in episode 22. That implies that the person asking the questions got to see that event.
The interviewer saw the episode before it was aired.

The episode was aired after the release of the magazines.

And as I already said it, at leas in france, the interviews/articles are not made a few days before the release of a mag, but at least 2 (to 3) weeks before the release (in france at least)
Narona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-13, 11:13   Link #10012
Baixinho
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Strasbourg
Quote:
Originally Posted by bladeofdarkness View Post
un fucking believeble
go to the spoiler thread right the fuck now
cant believe this shit

Spoiler for holy shit:
Spoiler:


Quote:
Originally Posted by reaper_unique View Post
I'm new but if it's about those cards, didn't it say how the world is now so at episode 22 ?
I very much agree.
Spoiler:



Quote:
Originally Posted by Narona View Post
We don't know when this interview was made, maybe before the recording of the last episodes.




Why are you so in shock?

Spoiler for .:
Omg Narona, we actually agree on something about Geass !!
Baixinho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-13, 11:17   Link #10013
Fruit Punch Samurai
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Los Angeles, California
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baixinho View Post
Spoiler:

[/SPOILER]
There's that gumline again, seriously I wish she would just say it already since that's the only thing keeping her alive at this point, if she says it before episode 24 she's done anything after its up in the air.
Fruit Punch Samurai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-13, 11:18   Link #10014
Var
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Land of Dead Cakes!
Age: 24
Kallen killing Lelouch? Well that will be about as tragic as Nunally killing Lelouch. Not that I couldn't see it happening. Though I'm more inclined to believe the possibility of Lelouch dying in Kallen's arms or that she dies in his, more than either of them killing the other.
Var is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-13, 11:19   Link #10015
Narona
Emotionless White Face
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baixinho View Post

Omg Narona, we actually agree on something about Geass !!
That's not about agree or disagree, it's common sense when we don't know something for sure, it means there are not only one possibility
Narona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-13, 11:21   Link #10016
Baixinho
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Strasbourg
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fruit Punch Samurai View Post
There's that gumline again, seriously I wish she would just say it already since that's the only thing keeping her alive at this point, if she says it before episode 24 she's done anything after its up in the air.
Why do you say that, do you want her to die ?

If you don't agree, why don't you try to give me an example of how her line could be said to someone else, and still make it a key line for her character, considering that lately her character pretty much solely resolved around him?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Var View Post
Kallen killing Lelouch? Well that will be about as tragic as Nunally killing Lelouch. Not that I couldn't see it happening. Though I'm more inclined to believe the possibility of Lelouch dying in Kallen's arms or that she dies in his, more than either of them killing the other.
And wouldn't tragedy be quite fitting for Code Geass? I can totally see it happening, and it would give a very good reason to for Kallen to say her line (I know I'm annoying with this... )
Even if I would prefer it being the way you say

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narona View Post
That's not about agree or disagree, it's common sense when we don't know something for sure, it means there are not only one possibility
Well, we at least agree that one should not jump on conclusions
Baixinho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-13, 11:28   Link #10017
youngde
Unashamed Kalulu fan
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: NJ
Age: 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baixinho View Post


And wouldn't tragedy be quite fitting for Code Geass? I can totally see it happening, and it would give a very good reason to for Kallen to say her line (I know I'm annoying with this... )

It would unfortunately also go with the "Lelouch, you don't hate me?" line.
__________________
youngde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-13, 11:32   Link #10018
Fruit Punch Samurai
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Los Angeles, California
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baixinho View Post
Why do you say that, do you want her to die ?

If you don't agree, why don't you try to give me an example of how her line could be said to someone else, and still make it a key line for her character, considering that lately her character pretty much solely resolved around him?
No, but everyone's basis for her survival is that she has not said her gumline yet so she could be defeated by Turn 24 comeback to life say her line and bang! that's it, how about something a little or solid especially with the new spoilers confirming the Bk sides with Schnizel (probably her breaking point to leave). As to who else she could say it to.....C.C. remember it can mean you, him, her etc. so anyone would be efficient.
Fruit Punch Samurai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-13, 11:33   Link #10019
FoxxFireArt
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Kentucky
Send a message via Yahoo to FoxxFireArt
Quote:
Originally Posted by Var View Post
Kallen killing Lelouch? Well that will be about as tragic as Nunally killing Lelouch. Not that I couldn't see it happening. Though I'm more inclined to believe the possibility of Lelouch dying in Kallen's arms or that she dies in his, more than either of them killing the other.
We should think about it rationally.

Point in fact, that Kallen is the most likable female Japanese character in the entire cast. The only other prominent Japanese female characters are Chiba and Kaguya. Those two are more supporting characters.
What is the likelihood that a Japanese series will kill off one of the only major female Japanese characters?
Suzaku is the most prominent Japanese male character, but feelings about him are mixed at best.
Lelouch and C.C. are both of European decent.
__________________
* * Visit Foxxfire Art for weekly Code Geass 4komas * *
FoxxFireArt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-13, 11:36   Link #10020
Dream_Traveller
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
It's not like Japanese people haven't been killed off, prominent or not, in a whole host of other series by mangaka or directors.
Dream_Traveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 16:51.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.