AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2008-09-14, 03:56   Link #10221
Dream_Traveller
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Bar. But. Exlcuding. Everyone except them was on the Ikaruga.
Dream_Traveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-14, 03:56   Link #10222
Lolipopo
Srsly ?
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Age: 26
Lelouch blows up all his ancient comrades...he wants really be killed by her hand, I don't see something else...

Bah, Kallen ready to kill him in the preview = Sex scene in 23

...<_<
No I admit, this time, I'm a bit worried.
__________________

Lolipopo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-14, 03:56   Link #10223
Majek
Sm3rt teh M@d Jester
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: SLB, Slovenia
Age: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freya View Post
Dude you named everyone that lived.
Go and learn what "bar" means when used like that <_<
__________________
"I cannot be caged! I cannot be controlled! Understand this as you die, ever pathetic, ever fools!"

http://icandoit.mybrute.com - fight me !!
Majek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-14, 03:57   Link #10224
Freya
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Southern California.
Age: 23
Send a message via AIM to Freya
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream_Traveller View Post
Bar. But. Exlcuding. Everyone except them was on the Ikaruga.
My bad. Just say but man lol.
__________________
Freya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-14, 03:58   Link #10225
kenshinkid
"Phenomenal" Parody God
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: My house
Age: 24
Spoiler for What I think wud happen:
__________________
Click my sig to visit the Kenshin's Ultimate Alliance thread
kenshinkid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-14, 03:58   Link #10226
Dream_Traveller
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Eh, just saying.

Well. With all of her old allies dead, presumably, except for the aforementioned survivors, it's no wonder that Kallen's out for Lelouch's blood- her being a lapdog of Schneizel aside.
Dream_Traveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-14, 03:59   Link #10227
yvj
U Mad?
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Brooklyn NY
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolipopo View Post
Lelouch blows up all his ancient comrades...he wants really be killed by her hand, I don't see something else...

Bah, Kallen ready to kill him in the preview = Sex scene in 23

...<_<
No I admit, this time, I'm a bit worried.
I understand how you feel.

It's going to take something major for her not to be pissed off.

I'm starting to really consider Romantic overtones >>>>> she has to kill him
__________________
http://forums.animesuki.com/images/as.icon/signaturepics/sigpic81253_4.gif
yvj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-14, 04:01   Link #10228
incorrupts
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Greece
Age: 26
Send a message via MSN to incorrupts
Kallen is fed up. I kinda see where she is coming from.
incorrupts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-14, 04:01   Link #10229
bran
h e a d s h o t
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Bulgaria
Age: 30
Send a message via Skype™ to bran
lol don't worry it's all for drama
__________________

Farewell...and thank you.
bran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-14, 04:01   Link #10230
Senigata
Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by yvj View Post

I'm starting to really consider Romantic overtones >>>>> she has to kill him
Kill the one you love because he can't be saved?
Sounds promising, if a little cliché though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyless View Post
Kallen is fed up. I kinda see where she is coming from.
Kallen: Ok bitch, now tell me what you think of me nice and slowly, understand?
Lulu: *high pitched scream*

__________________
Senigata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-14, 04:01   Link #10231
Vito
Asshole.
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: EU
Quote:
Originally Posted by Majek View Post
Go and learn what "bar" means when used like that <_<
The guy just missed a word, no need to be an ass about it or are you here just to bash Kallen fans?

Anyways, a couple of hours till the subs are out... I assume until then speculations will be all over the place lol.
Vito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-14, 04:02   Link #10232
neoguyver3
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
hmm i wonder how kallen would react to knowing nunally is still alive and with Schenizel?
neoguyver3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-14, 04:03   Link #10233
yvj
U Mad?
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Brooklyn NY
Quote:
Originally Posted by Senigata View Post
Kill the one you love because he can't be saved?
Sounds promising, if a little cliché though.
Its what I'm starting to lean to
__________________
http://forums.animesuki.com/images/as.icon/signaturepics/sigpic81253_4.gif
yvj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-14, 04:03   Link #10234
linkinstreet
[Your] clan on Steam
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Age: 30
Send a message via MSN to linkinstreet Send a message via Yahoo to linkinstreet
Quote:
Originally Posted by yvj View Post
Its what I'm starting to lean to
that's what I was thinking since the kiss
__________________

Tsundere Asuka is a Turn On. No one can deny that faggots!
linkinstreet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-14, 04:05   Link #10235
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
As much as that would suck, it seems the logical choice. Then again, Cornelia just got killed, so logic doesn't always pan out. Lelouch should be alive in 25, so he'll survive this. Kallen's chances of dying went way up with that moment, but any number of things could stop her without killing her.
__________________
morbosfist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-14, 04:05   Link #10236
Senigata
Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by yvj View Post
Its what I'm starting to lean to
But haven't we concluded that clichès don't apply for Code Geass. I mean she could still go "I can't do it!" on us in the end. Rin was pretty determined to kill of Sakura because she became a monster (literally) in Heaven's Feel and what happened? She didn't.
And we still haven't had her gumline
__________________
Senigata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-14, 04:06   Link #10237
yvj
U Mad?
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Brooklyn NY
Quote:
Originally Posted by linkinstreet View Post
that's what I was thinking since the kiss
Heh it would be worse. If Schnizel wasn't trying to nuke the world I'd have less hope. That helps because Lelouch is apparently the lesser of two evils.

Still its a long ways to go


LOL-ing at all the non kalulu fans peeking into this thread.
__________________
http://forums.animesuki.com/images/as.icon/signaturepics/sigpic81253_4.gif
yvj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-14, 04:06   Link #10238
Narona
Emotionless White Face
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by morbosfist View Post
As much as that would suck, it seems the logical choice. Then again, Cornelia just got killed, so logic doesn't always pan out. Lelouch should be alive in 25, so he'll survive this. Kallen's chances of dying went way up with that moment, but any number of things could stop her without killing her.
That's what I think, same for c.c., I don't see them dying in 24, maybe 25, but not 24.
Narona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-14, 04:08   Link #10239
linkinstreet
[Your] clan on Steam
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Age: 30
Send a message via MSN to linkinstreet Send a message via Yahoo to linkinstreet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Senigata View Post
But haven't we concluded that clichès don't apply for Code Geass. I mean she could still go "I can't do it!" on us in the end. Rin was pretty determined to kill of Sakura because she became a monster (literally) in Heaven's Feel and what happened? She didn't.
And we still haven't had her gumline
Well like I said earlier Lelouch won't die because the storyline still hangs in his survival up to ep 25. And I doubt they want to kill off Kallen too quickly either now that most of the OBK is dead
__________________

Tsundere Asuka is a Turn On. No one can deny that faggots!
linkinstreet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-14, 04:10   Link #10240
Lolipopo
Srsly ?
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by morbosfist View Post
As much as that would suck, it seems the logical choice. Then again, Cornelia just got killed, so logic doesn't always pan out. Lelouch should be alive in 25, so he'll survive this. Kallen's chances of dying went way up with that moment, but any number of things could stop her without killing her.
CC * stops Kallen*
*Looks Lelouch* Hurry up and go. Then come back. You said you'll make me smile !
Kallen "Why did you save him CC ? If you say I love him I won't forgive you !"
CC *smiles* : That's it, Kallen. I love him.
And then a lot of choices.

CC and Kallen dies together
CC kills Kallen (very unlikely)
Kallen kills CC (most likely)
CC choose to let Kallen live to save Lelouch (GoGoGo xD)

We are going to have a girl's fight, I can't help but thinking about something like this :/
One of those two will not survive in the next turn, and Kallen seems the more likely.
__________________

Lolipopo is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:42.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.