AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2008-09-14, 04:22   Link #10261
Vito
Asshole.
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: EU
Quote:
Originally Posted by yvj View Post
LOL like clockwork
Pretty much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narona View Post
That's not that kind of smile which will give her a death flag.

Remember, Lelouch has to make her smile. Not that's c.c. has to smile alone in a pink lancelot <_<.
Or maybe Lelouch is saying something to her over the com link.
Vito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-14, 04:23   Link #10262
Var
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Land of Dead Cakes!
Age: 24
I've no idea where the show is taking Kallen anymore. Fairly certain that aside from Ep.22, whatever happened before with her character, was irrelevant to the plot. Unless they pull some really strange exposition next episode.
Var is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-14, 04:24   Link #10263
Vito
Asshole.
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: EU
I hope they don't pull a fuck it, we'll pair up Lelouch and C.C. the rest was just for lolz. I seriously hope it wasn't just for the dramatic moment in ep 22 so they could shove another hitomi song in the show.
Vito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-14, 04:25   Link #10264
Freya
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Southern California.
Age: 23
Send a message via AIM to Freya
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vito View Post
I hope they don't pull a fuck it, we'll pair up Lelouch and C.C. the rest was just for lolz.
i wouldnt be surprised lol.

Look at what happened to the KoR in like 4 minutes.
__________________
Freya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-14, 04:25   Link #10265
Narona
Emotionless White Face
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vito View Post
Or maybe Lelouch is saying something to her over the com link.
Or some people are never positive about her fate for some reasons

And I wonder what lelouch could say to her in this situation. "Save me!!!"?????
Narona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-14, 04:25   Link #10266
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Narona View Post
That's not that kind of smile which will give her a death flag.

Remember, Lelouch has to make her smile. Not that's c.c. has to smile alone in a pink lancelot <_<.
Maybe he is making her smile. Why else would she, after all, unless she's teasing Kallen? That, of course, would likely be unwise at the moment, not that she cares. In fact, I could see her doing it.
__________________
morbosfist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-14, 04:27   Link #10267
yvj
U Mad?
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Brooklyn NY
Quote:
Originally Posted by Var View Post
I've no idea where the show is taking Kallen anymore. Fairly certain that aside from Ep.22, whatever happened before with her character, was irrelevant to the plot. Unless they pull some really strange exposition next episode.
They might be building up for tragedy.

Romeo and Juliet style of she takes things into her own hands.

However her dying in battle makes the least amount of sense out of any scenario to me.
__________________
http://forums.animesuki.com/images/as.icon/signaturepics/sigpic81253_4.gif
yvj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-14, 04:27   Link #10268
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Var View Post
I've no idea where the show is taking Kallen anymore. Fairly certain that aside from Ep.22, whatever happened before with her character, was irrelevant to the plot. Unless they pull some really strange exposition next episode.
Well, if she wants to get the truth from Lulu, threat of death by radiation hand should be enough to loosen his tongue, one would hope.
__________________
morbosfist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-14, 04:28   Link #10269
Narona
Emotionless White Face
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by morbosfist View Post
Maybe he is making her smile. Why else would she, after all, unless she's teasing Kallen? That, of course, would likely be unwise at the moment, not that she cares. In fact, I could see her doing it.
I just ask you in this thread to be fair please

Don't be super opimistic about kallen and super pessimistic about c.c., that's not fair at all <_<
Narona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-14, 04:29   Link #10270
reaper_unique
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
anything can happen indeed, the scÚnes in the preview were taken out of context so anything is possible after that scÚne. I want to know what
reaper_unique is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-14, 04:29   Link #10271
Senigata
Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Var View Post
Unless they pull some really strange exposition next episode.

Wouldn't be the first time.
Am I actually the only one that can envision a fan service ending?
__________________
Senigata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-14, 04:30   Link #10272
linkinstreet
[Your] clan on Steam
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Age: 30
Send a message via MSN to linkinstreet Send a message via Yahoo to linkinstreet
Quote:
Originally Posted by morbosfist View Post
Well, if she wants to get the truth from Lulu, threat of death by radiation hand should be enough to loosen his tongue, one would hope.
Honestly tho, Geass usually don't tell the whole story with their preview. I mean Gino and Kallen was in the preview, seemingly being an important scene, but it end up as a dud
and this scene, anything can happen actually
Spoiler:
__________________

Tsundere Asuka is a Turn On. No one can deny that faggots!
linkinstreet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-14, 04:30   Link #10273
Lolipopo
Srsly ?
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Narona View Post
I just ask you in this thread to be fair please

Don't be super opimistic about kallen and super pessimistic about c.c., that's not fair at all <_<

No one is really over optimistic about Kallen here
Kallen <___< I'm really worry, more than ever.

Senigata : Fan service ending ? <_<
__________________

Lolipopo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-14, 04:30   Link #10274
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Narona View Post
I just ask you in this thread to be fair please

Don't be super positive about kallen and super negative about c.c., that's not fair at all <_<
I'll try my best, but the smile says bad things to me. To be honest I'd like to see her live, but I just don't see her being happy with that. Rendering her mortal but alive and herself would be a huge stretch in light of what we've seen.
__________________
morbosfist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-14, 04:30   Link #10275
Vito
Asshole.
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: EU
Quote:
Originally Posted by Narona View Post
Or some people are never positive about her fate for some reasons

And I wonder what lelouch could say to her in this situation. "Save me!!!"?????
Or maybe she remembered something lelouch said to her prior in the ep and she's smiling? Who knows.

Maybe some people are just .. I don't know.. realistic? If she dies and fits in the plot, fine, if Kallen dies and fits in the plot fine as well with me. I think I've stated before that I can pretty much even see both of them dying in this shitfest of a war... geez.
Vito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-14, 04:31   Link #10276
Var
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Land of Dead Cakes!
Age: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by linkinstreet View Post
Honestly tho, Geass usually don't tell the whole story with their preview. I mean Gino and Kallen was in the preview, seemingly being an important scene, but it end up as a dud
and this scene, anything can happen actually
Spoiler:
The picture makes it look like she's charging, when in reality, she's standing in front of him. XD
Var is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-14, 04:33   Link #10277
Narona
Emotionless White Face
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by morbosfist View Post
I'll try my best, but the smile says bad things to me. To be honest I'd like to see her live, but I just don't see her being happy with that. Rendering her mortal but alive and herself would be a huge stretch in light of what we've seen.
I can understand even if I don't have the same opinion as you on that matter.
Narona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-14, 04:33   Link #10278
linkinstreet
[Your] clan on Steam
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Age: 30
Send a message via MSN to linkinstreet Send a message via Yahoo to linkinstreet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Var View Post
The picture makes it look like she's charging, when in reality, she's standing in front of him. XD
I doubt she even know it was him. She came from a smokescreen. I bet you she will stop just as the it's about to strike.
__________________

Tsundere Asuka is a Turn On. No one can deny that faggots!
linkinstreet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-14, 04:34   Link #10279
reaper_unique
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
and for all we know they she is screaming something XD
reaper_unique is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-14, 04:35   Link #10280
Senigata
Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolipopo View Post

Senigata : Fan service ending ? <_<
Oh just something sunrise has already pulled of with Mai-HiME back then
Death on a row: Check
Heading towards a bad end: Check

and lol we've got an end where everybody is fine

Quote:
Honestly tho, Geass usually don't tell the whole story with their preview. I mean Gino and Kallen was in the preview, seemingly being an important scene, but it end up as a dud
and this scene, anything can happen actually
My bet on is on it that she actually chickens out on the last second. Like Ciel did in Tsukihime with Shiki. (Dude that pretty much made my life a living hell and is the reason I cannot die is merging with the person I love so I have to kill him. Full of resolve and all. Ends in her chickening out.)
__________________
Senigata is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 23:23.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.