AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Bleach

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2008-09-15, 00:17   Link #1001
Lelouch*Vi*Britannia
Anti-Britannia Rebel God
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: No where...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reincarnated View Post
I second this. No other reason than that
3rd, if Kudo makes a IchiHime, I'm going to suicide....
Lelouch*Vi*Britannia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-15, 00:38   Link #1002
Langus
Optimus Prime
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Japan/Canada
Age: 29
Nel and Ichigo (obviously)

Urahara and Yoruichi (because he's my hero in life and she's smokin' hot)

Karin and Hitsugaya (surprisingly their arc was one of my favs as far as fillers go)

Shinsui and Nanao (they're already hot in the sack together. She just plays prude to cover it up)

Orihime and Ulquiorra (followed by Orihime and Uryuu) - there's so much nice grit to that crack pairing you can't help but love it
__________________
(This magnificent sig. is courtesy of the talented Kuroda )
Langus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-15, 01:08   Link #1003
Joyling
ジョイ
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: California
Age: 34
Send a message via AIM to Joyling
Ichigo & Rukia
Orihime & Tatsuki
Yoruichi & Soi Fon
Joyling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-15, 04:59   Link #1004
Aya_Lyka
Silent Writer
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: The Other Realm
Age: 23
Send a message via Yahoo to Aya_Lyka
i like...

Ichigo & Inoue

Ishida & Nemu

Hitsugaya & Karin

Jinta & Yuzu

Chad & Tatsuki

Nel & Aizen

Halibel & Grimmjow

Renji & Rukia

Matsumoto & Gin

Kon & Ririn

Urahara & Yoruichi

there... my most favorite couples. hehehe.
Aya_Lyka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-15, 07:33   Link #1005
Ichigo&Rukia
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Rukia-land
Age: 18
Quote:
Karin and Hitsugaya (surprisingly their arc was one of my favs as far as fillers go)
I love these two also.
Hitsu sucks, he is too overrated and a bannal Japanese character(and a favourite of many), his popularity is blah just..annoys me to no end.
But I adore Karin. There aren't much girls like her her age. She is 11 or 12, no idea, but she looks very strong to me.
And it's the filler chemistry that counts
__________________
Claimed by BleachOD
Ichigo&Rukia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-16, 00:42   Link #1006
yukishiro honoka
IchiRuki forever and ever
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: on moon and earth...
Send a message via Yahoo to yukishiro honoka
Ichigo & Rukia <---My Favorite pairing ( they are too funny when together and too cute...I love Rukia too much than anyone)

Ichigo & Inoue(I hate most...I don't know why..but this two can't be paired....if that happens, i will not watch bleach anymore....I hate the part that Ichigo totally forget about Rukia while fighting with Grimjaw to save Inoue....I hate that part..)
yukishiro honoka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-16, 14:38   Link #1007
Utsukushii Hono'o
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Currently stalking, Evil Rick, Larthak, Malin, Kholdstare, lv23, as always Endrance.anafewothrs
IchiRuki
IshiNemu
Ishihime
Ulqhime
Byakuya XRenji I would like to see Byakuya as the seme. I only have one fan art that portrays him that way.
Aizen and anybody.
He has chemistry with everyone he comes in contact with. Male or Female! (He seems to have a thing for young girls... )
Spoiler for spoiler spoiler!! couples:

Zaraki and Unohana...fave crack pairing. I think this is really crack!
Couples I would like to see
HichiRukia ...I just realized it's the same as IchiRuki. So I can ship it. I think the smex will be hot!
Jinta and Yuzu (Only because I could throw rocks at them...)

Last edited by Utsukushii Hono'o; 2008-10-16 at 17:18. Reason: kyaa!
Utsukushii Hono'o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-16, 14:49   Link #1008
Langus
Optimus Prime
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Japan/Canada
Age: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by Utsukushii Hono'o View Post
HichiRukia ...I just realized it's the same as IchiRuki. So I can ship it. I think the smex will be hot!
Something tells me that Hichigo would be better in the sack than Ichigo... I'm rootin' for him hahaha
__________________
(This magnificent sig. is courtesy of the talented Kuroda )
Langus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-16, 14:52   Link #1009
Zeda
Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Who is Hichigo?
Zeda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-16, 15:03   Link #1010
Utsukushii Hono'o
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Currently stalking, Evil Rick, Larthak, Malin, Kholdstare, lv23, as always Endrance.anafewothrs
"...!!! "


@Zeda
Hichigo = Hollow +Ichigo =Hollow Ichigo (The white guy) or Hichigo because it's kewler...
Utsukushii Hono'o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-16, 18:54   Link #1011
Syphen
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by JackieDeBurg View Post
I like Ichigo and Rukia because they understand each other and trust each other. I think they make a great team and that makes me think they'd make a solid couple.
But if it's not possible, then I do love Orihime as a character. She's adorable and kind.
That being said, Ishida is great. I freaking love him and when he tried to rescue Rukia in season 1 ("It's not as if I sensed death gods and brought this bag as an excuse to be out" LOL)
Perhaps Orihime/Ishida?

They compliment each other so well, it's just a shame that most every Orihime fan thinks that any argument for IshiOri is just an attempt at bashing IchiHime.
Syphen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-16, 18:56   Link #1012
Scarlett_Rain55
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
I don't think that...It's just a cutesy fanon couple like UlquiorraXOrihime.

I like IchiOri because it reminds me of my favorite disney movies. I've always wanted to be a princess one day and have a knight in shining armor and glowing hair and a really big sword! Besides, Ichigo likes to be needed, Rukia does not...

And why do people think there is going to be a couple during the series? Most shounen don't even do that, they usually resolve the love triangle at the end by having an ending where they show everyone going their separate lives, and the endgame couple usually has like a baby.
Scarlett_Rain55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-16, 19:58   Link #1013
Amirali
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Over the rainbow.
Age: 28
Send a message via MSN to Amirali
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarlett_Rain55 View Post
I like IchiOri because it reminds me of my favorite disney movies.
They remind me of Mario and Princess toadstool as well. Ichigo just needs a mustache, and a few more pounds.
Amirali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-17, 02:58   Link #1014
mugenTaichou
Sanity, you say?
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Countmania
Quote:
Originally Posted by Utsukushii Hono'o View Post
IchiRuki

Zaraki and Unohana...fave crack pairing. I think this is really crack!
Admit they look good together.... and I wouldn't call them crack because of the fact that they DO have connection when you think about it.
__________________

mugenTaichou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-17, 15:30   Link #1015
Utsukushii Hono'o
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Currently stalking, Evil Rick, Larthak, Malin, Kholdstare, lv23, as always Endrance.anafewothrs
Quote:
Originally Posted by mugenTaichou View Post
Admit they look good together.... and I wouldn't call them crack because of the fact that they DO have connection when you think about it.
They are just Shinigami. I can't see them together at all. Hurts my stomach...
Byakuya and Unohana and we got something there.

Zaraki and Unohana. No. thats...just...No!
Utsukushii Hono'o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-17, 17:21   Link #1016
CMHerrera
Miss. Fangirl
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: In a land where Shota's and Bishounens live in a vast land full of suger filled meadows.
Age: 20
Send a message via Skype™ to CMHerrera
Ichigo and Rukia do complament each other I agree I grown more for IchiRuki f
or some oddly reason. But many relationships can form if they that couple has
more screen time.
__________________



CM-san's Mystical Creations

"The one who can win
against me, is me!"

- Daiki Aomine
CMHerrera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-17, 17:27   Link #1017
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Seattle
Age: 31
Send a message via AIM to HayashiTakara
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lelouch*Vi*Britannia View Post
3rd, if Kudo makes a IchiHime, I'm going to suicide....
Quote:
Originally Posted by yukishiro honoka View Post
Ichigo & Rukia <---My Favorite pairing ( they are too funny when together and too cute...I love Rukia too much than anyone)

Ichigo & Inoue(I hate most...I don't know why..but this two can't be paired....if that happens, i will not watch bleach anymore....I hate the part that Ichigo totally forget about Rukia while fighting with Grimjaw to save Inoue....I hate that part..)
I really don't know what to say after seeing this...
__________________
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-17, 18:58   Link #1018
mugenTaichou
Sanity, you say?
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Countmania
Quote:
Originally Posted by Utsukushii Hono'o View Post
They are just Shinigami. I can't see them together at all. Hurts my stomach...
Byakuya and Unohana and we got something there.

Zaraki and Unohana. No. thats...just...No!

I like the one ''Nothing is impossible''
__________________

mugenTaichou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-17, 19:15   Link #1019
Chaho-Chi
toptoptoptoptoptoptoptopt
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Behind you >:)
Age: 17
Send a message via MSN to Chaho-Chi
^ Same here

Well i always thought Yaoi was some good stuff

Ichixrenji
Byakuxrenji
Ichixzangetsu
KyorakuxUkitake <~ Well it is kinda intresting


And for normals ones

Ichihime
Hitsuhina<3
Rukirenji
YoruUra
Ulqhime
Chaho-Chi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-18, 05:05   Link #1020
Ichigo&Rukia
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Rukia-land
Age: 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarlett_Rain55 View Post
I don't think that...It's just a cutesy fanon couple like UlquiorraXOrihime.
IchiOri is as one-sided as IshiOri!
__________________
Claimed by BleachOD
Ichigo&Rukia is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:11.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
We use Silk.