AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Bleach

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2008-09-13, 21:09   Link #541
BleachOD
Banned
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Kneeling in front of my ICHIGO SHRINE.
Chapter 0D-15 "The chapter that doesn't really exist"
Ikkaku and Rukia face-off!

Ikkaku:
"Bankai! Ryuumon Houzimaru!"
Rukia:" Bankai...?..

Ikkaku:
"Did I stutter...Blah Blah Blah"

Rukia: "Hold it!! *Steps out of character* What the hell is this KT?! You know I get a lot of shit and called a man because you forgot to give me sweater meat!!! Now I have to prove myself because people keep saying "Kojack" is stronger all because I am a woman
Ikkaku:" It looks like you finally realize it..."
Rukia:" *Turns...and frowns in disgust* Are you serious about this chapter?
Ikkaku:"...He's a lazy bum. I gotta force him awake to use his full power..."
Rukia: "Tsugi no mai..."HAKUREN! "
Ikkaku:"..."
Rukia:"... " *Walks out*
BleachOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-14, 05:37   Link #542
Casshern
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by BleachOD View Post
Rukia:" Bankai...?

Ikkaku: "Did I stutter?"
ROFL
Casshern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-15, 12:53   Link #543
the mage
Fanboy smitten by Miharu
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: England
Age: 22
Ishida: Yes Nemu, dear. I'm think we absolutely should invite your father to our wedding.

(then again if he is stupid/ insane enough to try and marry Nemu right under Mayuri's nose maybe he would end up saying that LOL)
the mage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-15, 17:50   Link #544
HiroInazuma
Boss of Ecchi Yazuka
 
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Places
Ichigo: Oh no! He is getting away there is no way to stop him!
Rukia: He is right there! We could just grab-
Ichigo: I said there is no way to stop him
Rukia: But...
Ichigo: Does Ichigo have to smack a b*tch?
__________________

Sephiroth...The Result of the Crazy Amibition
HiroInazuma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-16, 00:51   Link #545
Lelouch*Vi*Britannia
Anti-Britannia Rebel God
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: No where...
This of course....

Lelouch*Vi*Britannia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-16, 01:28   Link #546
water_Knight
Am i ment to keep living
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Age: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by BleachOD View Post
Chapter 0D-15 "The chapter that doesn't really exist"
Ikkaku and Rukia face-off!

Ikkaku:
"Bankai! Ryuumon Houzimaru!"
Rukia:" Bankai...?..

Ikkaku:
"Did I stutter...Blah Blah Blah"

Rukia: "Hold it!! *Steps out of character* What the hell is this KT?! You know I get a lot of shit and called a man because you forgot to give me sweater meat!!! Now I have to prove myself because people keep saying "Kojack" is stronger all because I am a woman
Ikkaku:" It looks like you finally realize it..."
Rukia:" *Turns...and frowns in disgust* Are you serious about this chapter?
Ikkaku:"...He's a lazy bum. I gotta force him awake to use his full power..."
Rukia: "Tsugi no mai..."HAKUREN! "
Ikkaku:"..."
Rukia:"... " *Walks out*

isn't there a chapter liek this but with a um arancar ?? but he wins not the arancar??
__________________
water_Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-16, 10:19   Link #547
BleachOD
Banned
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Kneeling in front of my ICHIGO SHRINE.
Ichigo: Gomu Gomu Gomu...
BleachOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-16, 13:00   Link #548
HiroInazuma
Boss of Ecchi Yazuka
 
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Places
Ichigo: The reason why I fight....it's simple....if there is evil in the world...I will fight it...if anyone tries to disturb the peace...I will cut them down....for I am...Shinigami Man Saviour of Karakura town!
Hichigo: You're retarded aren't you?
__________________

Sephiroth...The Result of the Crazy Amibition
HiroInazuma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-17, 14:36   Link #549
the mage
Fanboy smitten by Miharu
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: England
Age: 22
Kenpachi: OMG, Yachiru you were right; it is this way!

Tousen: I see... (sorry I just needed to add my own Tousen-is-blind one
the mage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-17, 14:38   Link #550
HiroInazuma
Boss of Ecchi Yazuka
 
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Places
Zaraki: WAR! HUGH! YEAH! WHAT IS IT GOOD FOR?! FOR ABSOLUTELY NOTHING! SING IT AGAIN!
__________________

Sephiroth...The Result of the Crazy Amibition
HiroInazuma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-17, 17:21   Link #551
BleachOD
Banned
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Kneeling in front of my ICHIGO SHRINE.
Quote:
Originally Posted by HiroInazuma View Post
Ichigo: The reason why I fight....it's simple....if there is evil in the world...I will fight it...if anyone tries to disturb the peace...I will cut them down....for I am...Shinigami Man Saviour of Karakura town!
Hichigo: You're retarded aren't you?
THAT DESERVES COOKIE!
BleachOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-17, 17:54   Link #552
mugenTaichou
Sanity, you say?
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Countmania
Zaraki (to Yachiru): You're my hunny bun, sugar plum, pumpy upmy upmy upmkin.
You're my sweetie pie.

You're my cuppy cake,gumdrop,shyummkums pure,
The apple of my eye!

And I love you so, and I want you to know that i'll always be right here.

And I love to sing this song to you
Because you are so dear!
__________________

mugenTaichou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-17, 18:07   Link #553
HiroInazuma
Boss of Ecchi Yazuka
 
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Places
Zaraki: #MACHO MACHO MACHO MAN! I WANNA BE A MACHOMAN!#

Yama-ji: *goes to random young men with some spiritual strength* YOUNG MAN! There's a place you can go! I say young man just come to Soul Society, I say SO-UL SO-CI-ETY, they have everything you can ever enjoy!
__________________

Sephiroth...The Result of the Crazy Amibition
HiroInazuma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-18, 16:02   Link #554
water_Knight
Am i ment to keep living
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Age: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by mugenTaichou View Post
Zaraki (to Yachiru): You're my hunny bun, sugar plum, pumpy upmy upmy upmkin.
You're my sweetie pie.

You're my cuppy cake,gumdrop,shyummkums pure,
The apple of my eye!

And I love you so, and I want you to know that i'll always be right here.

And I love to sing this song to you
Because you are so dear!

what song is this quated from??
water_Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-18, 16:38   Link #555
Cub-Sama
Member of DOLLARS
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: In the magical land of Moonswell pass
Age: 19
Ichigo: School?! You're asking why I am absent from school when I am out busting my hump everyday saving your butt from Hollows! Asking why I am absent from school so many times....I should send you to Soul Society right now!
Teacher: Hollows? Soul Society? Get your butt to the principles office you ditcher
Cub-Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-18, 21:59   Link #556
YouMightHaveAIDS
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Chad: I won a fight....
YouMightHaveAIDS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-20, 04:41   Link #557
Cub-Sama
Member of DOLLARS
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: In the magical land of Moonswell pass
Age: 19
Ichigo: Urm...Urahara-san my bankai won't come out....Zangetsu said he is still angry about that joke about capes
__________________

We are DOLLARS, credit for sig goes to CMHerrera-chan
Cub-Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-20, 06:38   Link #558
mugenTaichou
Sanity, you say?
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Countmania
Quote:
Originally Posted by water_Knight View Post
what song is this quated from??
Strawberry Shortcake

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=axUgeMGP8To
__________________

mugenTaichou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-20, 11:33   Link #559
BleachOD
Banned
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Kneeling in front of my ICHIGO SHRINE.
Quote:
Originally Posted by YouMightHaveAIDS View Post
Chad: I won a fight....
That's epic. + rep
BleachOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-20, 12:45   Link #560
Cub-Sama
Member of DOLLARS
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: In the magical land of Moonswell pass
Age: 19
Ishida: Black is the new white
__________________

We are DOLLARS, credit for sig goes to CMHerrera-chan
Cub-Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
humor

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:20.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.