AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2008-09-19, 18:07   Link #11981
yvj
U Mad?
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Brooklyn NY
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dandylion View Post
How about he spares her because if the geass triggers she'll die, have you thought about that
Step 1 on character assassination: See above.

Step 2: Gino consoles her becasue of her lost in love and battle
__________________
http://forums.animesuki.com/images/as.icon/signaturepics/sigpic81253_4.gif
yvj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-19, 18:07   Link #11982
Revolutionist
Puppet Master
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Behind You
Suzaku needs to pay her back for that little beating she gave him in episode 16. It's only fair.
__________________
I cannot give you back your homes, or restore your dead to life, but perhaps I can give you justice, in the name of our King. ~ Ned Stark
Revolutionist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-19, 18:07   Link #11983
Dream_Traveller
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dandylion View Post
He spared Gino, my god how close minded can you be, if she gets in the way without knowing what's going on he has no choice it'll be the same in Turn 18 when he was in the way and she was ordered by Lelouch to kill him which she gleefully did without hestitation
He gave Gino a chance. One chance only, and Gino obstained, so Suzaku butchered him. Didn't kill him, but here's the final battle. He's not going to give Gino, Anya, or Kallen any chances for mercy. Suzaku won't give a shit if Kallen'll die from his Geass being activated.
Dream_Traveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-19, 18:07   Link #11984
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
Age: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dandylion View Post
He spared Gino, my god how close minded can you be, if she gets in the way without knowing what's going on he has no choice it'll be the same in Turn 18 when he was in the way and she was ordered by Lelouch to kill him which she gleefully did without hestitation
gino was his friend till resently
kallen and him have been trying to kill eachother the whole season
so the idea that he'd show mercy at this point (as he is now) if he thinks shes a threat to the plan is a joke
__________________
bladeofdarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-19, 18:08   Link #11985
Dandylion
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Verist View Post
I've thought about and it turns my stomach, I really loathe how bad ass they make Suzaku out to be.
And I hate how they change Kallen entire development so she can go up against Lelouch in the end making her the enemy
Dandylion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-19, 18:08   Link #11986
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dandylion View Post
He spared Gino, my god how close minded can you be, if she gets in the way without knowing what's going on he has no choice it'll be the same in Turn 18 when he was in the way and she was ordered by Lelouch to kill him which she gleefully did without hestitation
He distracted Gino and knocked him out of the fight. That fall could very well have been fatal. Plus, Gino is a friend, Kallen is not. He wouldn't spare her, and hasn't been willing to this entire season. You want to talk about close-minded, look to yourself first.

Kallen being ordered to kill Suzaku doesn't even compare. That's an order from her commanding officer to do a job, not just killing him in battle because he's in the way.
__________________
morbosfist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-19, 18:09   Link #11987
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
Age: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by Revolutionist View Post
Suzaku needs to pay her back for that little beating she gave him in episode 16. It's only fair.
the beating was the pay back
and not nearly all he deserved mind you
__________________
bladeofdarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-19, 18:09   Link #11988
Verist
KDF Kallen Defense Force
 
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Looking for CG Writers email addresses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Revolutionist View Post
Suzaku needs to pay her back for that little beating she gave him in episode 16. It's only fair.


He still needed to be punished for what he tried to do to her in Prison! The now famous punching bag moment was not enough
__________________
KDF Kallen Defense Force
Verist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-19, 18:10   Link #11989
Dandylion
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by bladeofdarkness View Post
gino was his friend till resently
kallen and him have been trying to kill eachother the whole season
so the idea that he'd show mercy at this point (as he is now) if he thinks shes a threat to the plan is a joke
Same goes for Kallen, so its right for her to stop Lelouch without knowing what he plans to do
Dandylion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-19, 18:11   Link #11990
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
Age: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dandylion View Post
Same goes for Kallen, so its right for her to stop Lelouch without knowing what he plans to do
you assume she wont
at which point she does
__________________
bladeofdarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-19, 18:13   Link #11991
Narona
Emotionless White Face
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Verist View Post
He still needed to be punished for what he tried to do to her in Prison! The now famous punching bag moment was not enough
We're talking about code geass. about being fair to a character, the shirley fans would want to have a talk with you.

I don't believe in that kind of argument.
Narona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-19, 18:15   Link #11992
Dandylion
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by morbosfist View Post
Kallen being ordered to kill Suzaku doesn't even compare. That's an order from her commanding officer to do a job, not just killing him in battle because he's in the way.
Suzaku being ordered to stop those who come in Lelouch's way is no different then
Dandylion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-19, 18:17   Link #11993
Dandylion
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by bladeofdarkness View Post
you assume she wont
at which point she does
and you assume she will, so what's your point
Dandylion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-19, 18:17   Link #11994
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dandylion View Post
Suzaku being ordered to stop those who come in Lelouch's way is no different then
Not an order, his own decision. Lelouch never ordered any such thing.
__________________
morbosfist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-19, 18:18   Link #11995
Sports72Xtrm
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: United States
Aside of whether Suzaku hates or doesn't hate Kallen, I can't see any possible way that he can leave her alive. He let the Tristran live because it wasn't a threat since he beat him with his Albion in like 2 seconds. As for Kallen's Gurren, it has equal capabilities to his albion. Even if Suzaku did manage to disable her with his hax piloting, I think it would be wise to do a finishing blow since the Gurren could be repaired to the the point were it could be a threat again and next round Kallen could get lucky. I see no reason why Suzaku would show any restraint against Kallen when dealing in the final blow. So I think that best case scenario is she gets her ass handed to her, but is interrupted from dealing the final blow by Gino and Anya or Freya and gets ganged up on in the end or disabled or killed or forced to retreat for Lelouch.
__________________
Telling the truth that no one wants to hear
Sports72Xtrm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-19, 18:18   Link #11996
Verist
KDF Kallen Defense Force
 
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Looking for CG Writers email addresses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Narona View Post
We're talking about code geass. about being fair to a character, the shirley fans would want to have a talk with you.

I don't believe in that kind of argument.
I'm not sure why Shirley needs to be brought up here. I really don't want to go down the Shirley path as I was not a big fan of her.. Honestly I never could understand her appeal.
__________________
KDF Kallen Defense Force
Verist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-19, 18:19   Link #11997
Dandylion
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by morbosfist View Post
Not an order, his own decision. Lelouch never ordered any such thing.
rewatch Turn 22 please the garden scene when they were notified of the KOR obviously Lelouch would not order him to spare them
Dandylion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-19, 18:19   Link #11998
Dream_Traveller
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Disabled? Unlikely. Killed? No, because he lives till 25. Retreating in the face of mook Frames? Nope. Anya or Gino? He can kill them in the bat of an eyelid. FLEIA's the one problem.
Dream_Traveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-19, 18:19   Link #11999
Narona
Emotionless White Face
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by morbosfist View Post
Not an order, his own decision. Lelouch never ordered any such thing.
We didn't see him saying that but I assume it's part of their plan (so that's he said it offscreen). And the brain is lelouch. I don't say that suzaku is an idiot but Lelouch is obviously the one who designed the plan imo.
Narona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-19, 18:20   Link #12000
yvj
U Mad?
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Brooklyn NY
Quote:
Originally Posted by Verist View Post
I'm not why Shirley need to be brought up here. I really don't want to go down the Shirley path as I was not a big fan of her.. Honestly I never really couldn't understand her appeal.
Her point is if things in CG were fair Shirley's plot wouldn't have ended the way it did.

Though granted Shirley was not a main character
__________________
http://forums.animesuki.com/images/as.icon/signaturepics/sigpic81253_4.gif
yvj is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:25.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.