AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Higurashi

Notices

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 2008-09-20, 09:37   Link #781
SealedTime
Bernkastel's Follower
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: In Luci-nee's Arms
well...i hope umineko is going to clear things up..
SealedTime is offline  
Old 2008-09-20, 23:51   Link #782
ganbaru
books-eater youkai
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Betweem wisdom and insanity
Quote:
Originally Posted by SealedTime View Post
well...i hope umineko is going to clear things up..
More chance than it will be only made thing more complicated.
ganbaru is offline  
Old 2008-09-21, 04:11   Link #783
SealedTime
Bernkastel's Follower
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: In Luci-nee's Arms
but that those not look like an emo face though...well anyone knows when fredrika first appears?
SealedTime is offline  
Old 2008-09-21, 04:12   Link #784
SealedTime
Bernkastel's Follower
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: In Luci-nee's Arms
i hope they do clear up on who fredrika really is...im dying to know...
SealedTime is offline  
Old 2008-09-21, 05:18   Link #785
Eryops
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by SealedTime View Post
but that those not look like an emo face though...well anyone knows when fredrika first appears?
In Umineko? She appears in the hidden tea parties. In Higurashi, according to my theory, she first turns up at the picnic at the start of Onikakushi-hen.
Eryops is offline  
Old 2008-09-21, 06:39   Link #786
ganbaru
books-eater youkai
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Betweem wisdom and insanity
Quote:
Originally Posted by SealedTime View Post
...well anyone knows when fredrika first appears?
For the manga, she appears at the end of onikakushi-hen, after than Keiichi have done it.
ganbaru is offline  
Old 2008-09-21, 08:04   Link #787
Orophin
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Canada
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by SealedTime View Post
but that those not look like an emo face though...well anyone knows when fredrika first appears?
Well, I can't really remember another scene from Tatarigoroshi-hen in which that would be the case beside that one.

Quote:
In Umineko? She appears in the hidden tea parties. In Higurashi, according to my theory, she first turns up at the picnic at the start of Onikakushi-hen.
I didn't see anything strange about Rika's behavior in that scene that would point that out in both the game and the anime. Mind to share your theory with us?
Orophin is offline  
Old 2008-09-21, 08:27   Link #788
Eryops
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orophin View Post
I didn't see anything strange about Rika's behavior in that scene that would point that out in both the game and the anime. Mind to share your theory with us?
It's simply that Dark Rika is Frederika. According to this, the Rika we see is Frederika from the very beginning. If you think that she only exists in a higher dimension and outside a human body thoguh then I'm pretty sure the first time we see her that way is at the start of Minagoroshi-hen.
Eryops is offline  
Old 2008-09-21, 08:29   Link #789
SealedTime
Bernkastel's Follower
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: In Luci-nee's Arms
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eryops View Post
It's simply that Dark Rika is Frederika. According to this, the Rika we see is Frederika from the very beginning. If you think that she only exists in a higher dimension and outside a human body thoguh then I'm pretty sure the first time we see her that way is at the start of Minagoroshi-hen.
but i have a theory...theres the normal rika, her hidden dark personality who has gone through the infinite loop of showa 58 and Fredrika...i remenber her stating that she was not furude rika..
SealedTime is offline  
Old 2008-09-21, 08:50   Link #790
Eryops
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by SealedTime View Post
but i have a theory...theres the normal rika, her hidden dark personality who has gone through the infinite loop of showa 58 and Fredrika...i remenber her stating that she was not furude rika..
Spoiler:
Eryops is offline  
Old 2008-09-21, 08:52   Link #791
SealedTime
Bernkastel's Follower
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: In Luci-nee's Arms
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eryops View Post
Spoiler:
i see...thanks for the info...i was reading the TIPS and i got really confused about this series again
SealedTime is offline  
Old 2008-09-21, 08:59   Link #792
SealedTime
Bernkastel's Follower
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: In Luci-nee's Arms
okay i've somehow come with this theory...rika used to just be the normal shrine head and experiences what happpens through higurashi ..when she dies for the FIRST time hanyuu revives her and she gets to know hanyuu afterwards she tries to break her fate and eventually gives up..giving birth to her 100 years personality Dark rika a.k.a Fredrika...after the events of defeating takano she becomes a witch ?
SealedTime is offline  
Old 2008-09-21, 09:03   Link #793
Eryops
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by SealedTime View Post
okay i've somehow come with this theory...rika used to just be the normal shrine head and experiences what happpens through higurashi ..when she dies for the FIRST time hanyuu revives her and she gets to know hanyuu afterwards she tries to break her fate and eventually gives up..giving birth to her 100 years personality Dark rika a.k.a Fredrika...after the events of defeating takano she becomes a witch ?
Spoiler:
Eryops is offline  
Old 2008-09-21, 09:06   Link #794
SealedTime
Bernkastel's Follower
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: In Luci-nee's Arms
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eryops View Post
Spoiler:
well seems like im a really confused individual...i've also heard of the theory of Bernkastel playing the game "Hinamizawa" with 34...any thoughts on that?thanks fer answering my questions though =D im new here so..
SealedTime is offline  
Old 2008-09-21, 09:11   Link #795
Eryops
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by SealedTime View Post
well seems like im a really confused individual...i've also heard of the theory of Bernkastel playing the game "Hinamizawa" with 34...any thoughts on that?thanks fer answering my questions though =D im new here so..
Spoiler:
Eryops is offline  
Old 2008-09-21, 09:15   Link #796
SealedTime
Bernkastel's Follower
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: In Luci-nee's Arms
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eryops View Post
Spoiler:
i get your point ..and im still pretty stumped that ryu could link higurashi and umineko together... well Bernkastel being born from the game and having hanyuu powers is pretty weird in a sense...and she guides you through higurashi ... so i would think that ernkastel was the original rika who beat the game once and is playing it with Lambdadelta again
SealedTime is offline  
Old 2008-09-21, 09:20   Link #797
theacefrehley
Guitar Man
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Brazil
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eryops View Post
Spoiler:
My view:
The two of them were playing since the beginning of Higurashi. Rika's journey is their game and gave birth to them.
Bernkastel was born from Rika, 34 was born from Takano (or from Miyo's strong will, whatever...).
Bernkastel just didn't know who the opponent was until Minagoroshi-hen conclusion.

And,
34 was the strongest because she was 'defeating' Bern for a long time.



-----

edits
__________________
[]'s from Ace
theacefrehley is offline  
Old 2008-09-21, 09:22   Link #798
SealedTime
Bernkastel's Follower
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: In Luci-nee's Arms
then wad about the game they were playing ? is it possible that they became witches after the end of higurashi the first and we're seeing a second higurashi...
SealedTime is offline  
Old 2008-09-21, 09:24   Link #799
Sterling01
霊夢→デレ
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: NYC, NY
Age: 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eryops View Post
Spoiler:
Just for your information here are the Witches listed by age (Oldest to Youngest)
Spoiler for :
__________________
Sterling01 is offline  
Old 2008-09-21, 09:27   Link #800
SealedTime
Bernkastel's Follower
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: In Luci-nee's Arms
so 34 was basically manipulating the game till Bern came along from winning the game and sorta thrashed her?
SealedTime is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 20:38.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.