|View Poll Results: Zero no Tsukaima (third season) - Episode 11 Rating|
|9 out of 10 : Excellent||7||19.44%|
|8 out of 10 : Very Good||4||11.11%|
|7 out of 10 : Good||4||11.11%|
|6 out of 10 : Average||4||11.11%|
|5 out of 10 : Below Average||3||8.33%|
|4 out of 10 : Poor||2||5.56%|
|3 out of 10 : Bad||0||0%|
|2 out of 10 : Very Bad||0||0%|
|1 out of 10 : Painful||4||11.11%|
|Voters: 36. You may not vote on this poll|
|2008-09-21, 18:29||Link #41|
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: The middle of the Middle of Nowhere
My complaints started when people started getting on my case for liking the anime. It gets pretty damn annoying when I'm getting ostracized from a part of the forum simply because I have a differing opinion from someone else.
I've never found something to be "weird" in the anime. As for me knowing why season 1 had so few complaints? Well, actually, I don't know. I wasn't around this forum for seasons 1 and 2, I discovered and began watching ZnT about halfway through the second season of Code Geass. And even without the novels to act as a little guideline for me, I didn't find anything weird and out of place in the anime. After all, I'm not here to complain about minor details in an anime, I watch it so I can be entertained and that's exactly what ZnT did for me: it entertained me.
And really, if you're trying to not criticize the anime using the novels, you shouldn't say things like "it makes the anime look inferior to the novel," like you did in the episode 12 thread. That doesn't exactly separate the criticism from the novel.
And now, I'm dropping this argument. There's no point in continuing it, and the rest of the forum-goers here are going to blam me for it again, like the last time I said something positive about the episodes.
|2008-09-22, 03:41||Link #43|
Can't argue with your own personal view. Thats up to you to decide what you like or not, however no one really criticised your taste in anime, but rather anime itself. If you think that anime is you, then you have all the right to be angry, but otherwise it is just expressing ones dissatisfaction or satisfaction about the anime. Yep it may be annoying hearing how it sucks, but for others it may be just as much annoying hearing how great it is.
|2008-09-26, 19:09||Link #44|
The Reaper Owl
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Monterrey, México
Captive at Al-Hambra
It was hard for me to take Kirche seriously during her conversation with Louise, while the camera panned a full shot of her body dressed with that exotic dancer costume.
The animators enhanced and accentuated a lot the ecchiness aura of the girls dressed in those dancer costume, and moreso, Louise's loli body being coveted so lustfully by that lewd Baron.
Anyways, this episode had a decent fighting sequence between the former Tristain knights against Bidalshal.
The episode received a high score from me due to the following points:
1. Kirche grew-up almost entirely from her childish, bully tendencies and start to treat Louise with companionship and respect.
2. It's a nostalgic but welcomed addition for Louise to modestly addressed herself as the Zero Louise; didn't heard that nickname since season one.
3. Agnes hatred against colbert is finally put to rest, as the gruff swordswoman realized with sincerity that the only way to move forwards is to break up the chain of hatred; help is soon underway once Colbert gets Henrietta's pardon.
4. It's interesting how the humans and elves races see and treat each other. As Beatrice pointed out to Tiffania that elves believed in the Devil's descent, Bidalshal referred to Louise and co. as devil's descendant. The issue here is that both hatred refuse to treat and know each other, opting for fear and hatred instead.
5. I felt empathetic for Tabitha's loneliness and sense of isolation realizing her destiny would have ended in tragedy. Fortunately, Saito and co. fulfilled the fairy tale role of the hero who rescued the captive one, and thus Tabitha and her mother are now saved.
6. The last shot of the Jormungant, as Joseph is prepared to unleash the beast on a personal whim, is such a good cliffhanger.