AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > AnimeSuki & Technology > Download Help

Notices

Old 2003-11-16, 20:16   Link #1
Pendragon2879
The Incarnation of Chaos

Send a message via AIM to Pendragon2879
Prob. w/ anime torrent

I can't download anything from the site ANime Torrent. The group that offers batch torrents. Right now there new one is stelvia of the universe. and they had Popotan up to. Is it just me?
Pendragon2879 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-16, 21:20   Link #2
NightWish
…Nothing More
*Administrator

Lightbulb

I've just tried Stellvia of the Universe 06-10, and it appears to be seeding ok, so I'm guessing the torrent works fine and it is just you having problems.

Are you just clicking on the links to begin the download? If so, try right-clicking and saving the torrent file to your hard disk first. Then double-click on the torrent to begin the download. Many people have had problems when they just click on the links; something to do with mime types I think.
NightWish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-20, 05:38   Link #3
Akiace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pendragon2879
I can't download anything from the site ANime Torrent. The group that offers batch torrents. Right now there new one is stelvia of the universe. and they had Popotan up to. Is it just me?
Me too!! I'm dying to get their batches of Piano and Boys Be but while I managed to get connected to some seeds and leechers for a while, the speed just remain at 0kB/s, sometimes reaching 1 or 2kB/s, then after some time the nos of seeds/leechers will drop to 0. I have been waiting for days and kept restarting the BT but to no avail. I'm having no problems from other sites. But last time I used to have this problem with Soldats torrents too. I can't get their files no matter what, and this went on for weeks before I can finally download their torrents again.
Akiace is offline   Reply With Quote