AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2008-09-24, 09:30   Link #13781
demon_god04
~Hi -mi- tsu des~
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Canada
Age: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by skyless View Post
Yeah, issue is, who is Lelouch meant for? XD
Obviously Kallen, you do not even need to ask.
__________________
demon_god04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-24, 09:37   Link #13782
incorrupts
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Greece
Age: 26
Send a message via MSN to incorrupts
Quote:
Originally Posted by demon_god04 View Post
Obviously Kallen, you do not even need to ask.

Dammit, you got me there. XD

If Kallen says her gumline to Lulu {obvious but still} i guess he is still NOT gonna answer just to screw the fans again. Pretty sure about it. lol
incorrupts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-24, 09:40   Link #13783
scifijimmy
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: desert of Alabasta
Quote:
Originally Posted by demon_god04 View Post
Obviously Kallen, you do not even need to ask.
Is that totally set in stone?
scifijimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-24, 09:41   Link #13784
incorrupts
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Greece
Age: 26
Send a message via MSN to incorrupts
Quote:
Originally Posted by scifijimmy View Post
Is that totally set in stone?
In Kalulu fans hearts, yes.

Now about Taniguchi, that is another story. XD
incorrupts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-24, 09:41   Link #13785
dec4rhapsody
*frustrated*
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Glorious Fire Wall-Hmm, I hate my government more than you do.
Age: 26
Send a message via MSN to dec4rhapsody
Quote:
Originally Posted by skyless View Post

Dammit, you got me there. XD

If Kallen says her gumline to Lulu {obvious but still} i guess he is still NOT gonna answer just to screw the fans again. Pretty sure about it. lol
Yes, it also seems so wrong to me if he answers her after making such a "raburabu" commitment to another girl.
And making a "raburabu" commitment after a "raburabu" chuu with the first girl sux even more.
dec4rhapsody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-24, 09:46   Link #13786
demon_god04
~Hi -mi- tsu des~
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Canada
Age: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by skyless View Post

Dammit, you got me there. XD

If Kallen says her gumline to Lulu {obvious but still} i guess he is still NOT gonna answer just to screw the fans again. Pretty sure about it. lol
My eternal optimism has brought you around then?

Well the gum line is just one of the things Kallen has going for her.
__________________
demon_god04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-24, 09:48   Link #13787
incorrupts
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Greece
Age: 26
Send a message via MSN to incorrupts
Quote:
Originally Posted by demon_god04 View Post
My eternal optimism has brought you around then?

Well the gum line is just one of the things Kallen has going for her.
Haha, i have said this before but my original OTP will be LuluShirley. Never had a problem with CC or Kallen though. Lulu is just so...shippable. D

Sure thing, and it is not a meh gumline, it is a serious one.
incorrupts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-24, 09:50   Link #13788
youngde
Unashamed Kalulu fan
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: NJ
Age: 35
Well, I'm pretty sure the Animedia Conversation will take place in some way, shape or form (i.e., not word for word, but it'll kinda be there), so Kallen, Gino and Anya will learn of the promise (which I'm assuming is the ZR). Kallen will want to know why she was left out, the gum line, Lelouch either reciprocates her feelings OR at least tells her how much she means to him. Lelouch has to leave for an undetermined amount of time; hence Kallen's character song. (which I noticed indicates that she can 'catch up' to him at some point. Not sure what that means.)
__________________
youngde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-24, 09:51   Link #13789
scifijimmy
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: desert of Alabasta
Quote:
Originally Posted by demon_god04 View Post
My eternal optimism has brought you around then?

Well the gum line is just one of the things Kallen has going for her.
That line and the spoiler-speculation scene with Lelouch, Kallen, Suzaku, Gino, and Anya is all that really keeping my hopes for this relationship.
scifijimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-24, 09:52   Link #13790
dec4rhapsody
*frustrated*
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Glorious Fire Wall-Hmm, I hate my government more than you do.
Age: 26
Send a message via MSN to dec4rhapsody
OK, if Kallen and Suzaku cancel out each other I'll just suppose she says her gumline to me.

Kallen-tan, daisuki~~~~~~~
dec4rhapsody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-24, 10:52   Link #13791
Tael
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Internet
Quote:
Originally Posted by dec4rhapsody View Post
Yes, it also seems so wrong to me if he answers her after making such a "raburabu" commitment to another girl.
And making a "raburabu" commitment after a "raburabu" chuu with the first girl sux even more.
I still don't see two people walking towards one another or holding a promise raburabu. Otherwise, Shirley wins all. Or maybe Nunally.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dec4rhapsody View Post
OK, if Kallen and Suzaku cancel out each other I'll just suppose she says her gumline to me.

Kallen-tan, daisuki~~~~~~~
One thing to note, which I've likely mentioned a lot by now, is that while Suzaku is fighting to defeat those who would oppose ZR or the plan, eg to win, Kallen is not fighting to win. She is fighting to reach Lelouch. As such, I cannot see this battle ending with a victor, nor a loser. The battle will simply be flashy and then abruptly ends.
Tael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-24, 10:53   Link #13792
Narona
Emotionless White Face
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tael View Post

One thing to note, which I've likely mentioned a lot by now, is that while Suzaku is fighting to defeat those who would oppose ZR or the plan, eg to win, Kallen is not fighting to win. She is fighting to reach Lelouch. As such, I cannot see this battle ending with a victor, nor a loser. The battle will simply be flashy and then abruptly ends.
She said to C.C. that C.C. doesn't fight for a country nor for revenge (in my sub).

So I guess that kallen is fighting for japan, and maybe for revenge.

Dont yell at me for saying that, I just repeat what she said >o<
Narona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-24, 10:56   Link #13793
Baixinho
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Strasbourg
Soooo

It seems this thread has been to hell and back lately
Which is quite to be expected seeing Kallen's recent development into Lelouch's enemy.

Well, I won't go into details in order not to start a new war, but I am actually quite confident in the fact that Kallen will get a decent ending. I am also quite happy that her gumline was saved for Episode 25, as I was a bit scared she might say it to CC last episode. What I am less confident about, is wether Code Geass will be able to get a decent ending at all (but that's off topic ).

To the people who still have doubts about Kallen's closure with Lelouch coming in the next episode, I would just add this to all that Loli or Kang already said : Lelouch and Nina did get a closure. There is no way Nina would get hers and not Kallen. So don't worry, Kallen will face Lelouch once again and will get the answers to her questions, I have (almost) no doubts about that.
Baixinho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-24, 11:01   Link #13794
Tael
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Internet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Narona View Post
She said to C.C. that C.C. doesn't fight for a country nor for revenge (in my sub).

So I guess that kallen is fighting for japan, and maybe for revenge.

Dont yell at me for saying that, I just repeat what she said >o<
I was referring to C.C. telling Kallen that she won. Kallen's reply is that that does not matter to her. Meaning, simply, that Kallen was not fighting to win, nor that she is fighting to win. She may have been questioning C.C. on why she was fighting, but if you follow their conversation, Kallen is fighting for the same reason that C.C. is fighting only reversed. There is no Japan, there is no UFN or Britannia, for both C.C. and Kallen the reason they are fighting is Lelouch.
Tael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-24, 11:19   Link #13795
prototype_sky
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Brooklyn, NY
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baixinho View Post
Soooo

It seems this thread has been to hell and back lately
Which is quite to be expected seeing Kallen's recent development into Lelouch's enemy.

Well, I won't go into details in order not to start a new war, but I am actually quite confident in the fact that Kallen will get a decent ending. I am also quite happy that her gumline was saved for Episode 25, as I was a bit scared she might say it to CC last episode. What I am less confident about, is wether Code Geass will be able to get a decent ending at all (but that's off topic ).

To the people who still have doubts about Kallen's closure with Lelouch coming in the next episode, I would just add this to all that Loli or Kang already said : Lelouch and Nina did get a closure. There is no way Nina would get hers and not Kallen. So don't worry, Kallen will face Lelouch once again and will get the answers to her questions, I have (almost) no doubts about that.
But Episode 22 can be considered closure between Lulu and Kallen with both of them saying their goodbyes.
prototype_sky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-24, 11:22   Link #13796
Tael
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Internet
Quote:
Originally Posted by prototype_sky View Post
But Episode 22 can be considered closure between Lulu and Kallen with both of them saying their goodbyes.
In bizarro world, sure. Closure between any characters in this show has involved dialogue from both sides, Shirley and Lelouch, Lelouch and Nina, Lelouch and Charles/Marianne, and so on and so forth. No confrontation and/or conclusion has been resolved on silence. Notably because silence is not a resolution.
Tael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-24, 11:25   Link #13797
linkinstreet
[Your] clan on Steam
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Age: 30
Send a message via MSN to linkinstreet Send a message via Yahoo to linkinstreet
as long as Kallen does not know what Lelouch is really thinking of, she won't accept that closure. And besides, she NEVER heard what Lelouch uttered under his breath
__________________

Tsundere Asuka is a Turn On. No one can deny that faggots!
linkinstreet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-24, 11:31   Link #13798
youngde
Unashamed Kalulu fan
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: NJ
Age: 35
I've just been wondering. Why do people keep saying that Kallen has 'switched sides,' just because she is now Lelouch's enemy. Technically, Lelouch is the leader of Britannia, the enemy that was being fought both seasons, so he's the one that has 'switched sides.' Mind you, neither one has switched from their ideals. Both are still (most likely) fighting for a peaceful world and better future, but Lelouch is doing it while appearing to be the world's enemy, and hasn't bothered (for whatever reason) to tell Kallen about it, so of course she's fighting him.

It's not like she's happy about it. Lelouch told her that everything from day one in Shinjuku has been a game and she was a pawn. He pretended to be the kind commander and her friend. As far as she knows, the Lelouch she knew never existed. The C.C. she knew either for that matter. She held on to hope because Lelouch told her to 'live on.' Even when he appeared to betray everyone by becoming the Emperor, she still hoped that it was an act so she questioned him on it. But then he attacked the BKs and the UFN, the very organizations that he founded in an (apparent) bid for power. Rather than 'switching sides' for the man she loved (who in her mind now, seems to have never existed), she stayed true to her ideals and fought against (apparendt) tyrany.

She helped them get to where they are; she feels an obligation to stop them. Even so, she couldn't bring herself to do a kill shot on C.C. (granted, I think she knows C.C. is practically immortal). I suspect that once there is a pause in the action and the Requiem is explained, she'll realize that she couldn't be part of it because she wouldn't have been able to embrace the 'Demon's Path' like Lelouch and C.C. She would have been a liability. Plus, Lelouch cared enough about her to keep her out so she would have a life to return to. So long as the result is a peaceful world and a free Japan, I think she can forgive Lelouch. (It's like Shirley said, everything can be forgiven. Part of me actually wonders if, after she says her gum line, Suzaku actually says that.)

Anyway, just some random thoughts.

youngde, signing off.
__________________
youngde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-24, 11:40   Link #13799
El_Negro
El_Negro
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Caribbean
Does anyone here think Lelouch might end up leaving Nunnally in Kallen's care?
El_Negro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-24, 11:42   Link #13800
Witacume
Kalulu YES WE CAN
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: CALIFORNIA!!
Age: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by El_Negro View Post
Does anyone here think Lelouch might end up leaving Nunnally in Kallen's care?
that's Suzaku's job?
No but seriously i don't think lelouch has thought that far ahead he is currently in crisis, in confronting his sister.
Witacume is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 17:50.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.