AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2004-05-04, 22:53   Link #1421
Slade
Coordinated Insanity
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Between Good & Evil
Send a message via AIM to Slade
Weee New Desktop for me.

Spoiler:


Actually the first desktop picture I've made, you can tell I'm sure by how crappy it is
__________________

In Remembrance - Founder of Sladism / Slade's Photobucket

Last edited by Slade; 2004-05-05 at 00:46.
Slade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-05, 00:33   Link #1422
hobobaggins
だいすきが大好きです!
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Age: 25
Send a message via AIM to hobobaggins
Spoiler:


same desktop, new image :

i love this one so much... anyone identify its series?
hobobaggins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-05, 06:13   Link #1423
Late
Peelo
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Finland
Age: 27
My new desktop:

http://koti.mbnet.fi/latev/desktop.JPG
Late is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-05, 11:05   Link #1424
hobobaggins
だいすきが大好きです!
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Age: 25
Send a message via AIM to hobobaggins
where did you get that from? havent seen that one before
hobobaggins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-05, 11:30   Link #1425
Late
Peelo
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Finland
Age: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by hobobaggins
where did you get that from? havent seen that one before
Check your pm.
Late is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-06, 00:44   Link #1426
NoSanninWa
Weapon of Mass Discussion
*Fansubber
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: New York, USA
I don't usually use non-anime images for my desktop, but there have been a few exceptions. This was worthy of an exception.

Spoiler for 1024x768 desktop image:
__________________

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
NoSanninWa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-06, 00:47   Link #1427
hobobaggins
だいすきが大好きです!
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Age: 25
Send a message via AIM to hobobaggins
hey! a peek into NsW's world!

you have the sense to eliminate incriminating evidence from your desktop i see

looks cool... but why was that worthy of an exception???

sunspot+shillouette looks cool... ... but its just a tree

7/10
hobobaggins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-06, 01:06   Link #1428
xxziggybitsxx
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: California
Age: 28
Send a message via AIM to xxziggybitsxx Send a message via MSN to xxziggybitsxx Send a message via Yahoo to xxziggybitsxx
hehehe here is what my desktop is going to look like in may

http://www.freewebs.com/guru_of_time/desktopMay.JPG
__________________
xxziggybitsxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-06, 05:12   Link #1429
NoSanninWa
Weapon of Mass Discussion
*Fansubber
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: New York, USA
Quote:
Originally Posted by hobobaggins
hey! a peek into NsW's world!

you have the sense to eliminate incriminating evidence from your desktop i see

looks cool... but why was that worthy of an exception???

sunspot+shillouette looks cool... ... but its just a tree

7/10
Well I really like that photo. With the play of light and dark amongst the branches it is really beautiful. As for it being a peek into NsW's world, I'll add that it most certainly is because that is in my front yard.

As for the removal of incriminating evidence, that's not true. I just keep a really tidy desktop. All of my downloads go into special folders and I don't like to keep many shortcuts there either.
__________________

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
NoSanninWa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-07, 12:30   Link #1430
hobobaggins
だいすきが大好きです!
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Age: 25
Send a message via AIM to hobobaggins
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoSanninWa
Well I really like that photo. With the play of light and dark amongst the branches it is really beautiful. As for it being a peek into NsW's world, I'll add that it most certainly is because that is in my front yard.

As for the removal of incriminating evidence, that's not true. I just keep a really tidy desktop. All of my downloads go into special folders and I don't like to keep many shortcuts there either.
thats your front yard! zounds!... .. .too bad there is no street sign somewhere so i can figure out your ... your... gender!

yesh. i keep a semi-messed up desktop, but still, no real incriminating evidence... except for that "how to get to nippon..." on my desktop.
hobobaggins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-07, 12:44   Link #1431
Thany
Unfair
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Quote:
Originally Posted by hobobaggins
thats your front yard! zounds!... .. .too bad there is no street sign somewhere so i can figure out your ... your... gender!

yesh. i keep a semi-messed up desktop, but still, no real incriminating evidence... except for that "how to get to nippon..." on my desktop.
You just don't need that to guess someone's gender, just think better and use 3rd person with 'he' or 'she' but I don't think our NoSanninWa will ever say what he really is (I think he's a boy personally but you could think he's a she!)
__________________
Thany is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-07, 12:57   Link #1432
velusip
evil by day
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Banff, Canada
Send a message via ICQ to velusip
Cool

velusip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-07, 13:02   Link #1433
hobobaggins
だいすきが大好きです!
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Age: 25
Send a message via AIM to hobobaggins
Quote:
Originally Posted by velusip
is that seriously your desktop?



Quote:
I think he's a boy personally but you could think he's a she!)
i think NsW is a he as well, from his choice of viewing material...

but on the other hand... ...
hobobaggins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-07, 13:09   Link #1434
velusip
evil by day
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Banff, Canada
Send a message via ICQ to velusip
Quote:
Originally Posted by hobobaggins
is that seriously your desktop?

Yup! A slack console with ssh access to many other networks of unix and windows computers with an arsenal of over 3000 commands and filters.
velusip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-07, 13:21   Link #1435
xxziggybitsxx
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: California
Age: 28
Send a message via AIM to xxziggybitsxx Send a message via MSN to xxziggybitsxx Send a message via Yahoo to xxziggybitsxx
im sorry but that is preet sad.... you should live-in it up a little... i mean black is just to ..... you know.... plain
__________________
xxziggybitsxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-07, 14:29   Link #1436
hobobaggins
だいすきが大好きです!
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Age: 25
Send a message via AIM to hobobaggins
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxziggybitsxx
im sorry but that is preet sad.... you should live-in it up a little... i mean black is just to ..... you know.... plain
but this guy has a commmand prompt on his desktop! what other color should it be?
hobobaggins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-07, 16:43   Link #1437
Thany
Unfair
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Time to change my desktop again!
Here's the new one I have :
Spoiler for Big and 1280x1024!:
__________________
Thany is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-07, 17:53   Link #1438
hobobaggins
だいすきが大好きです!
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Age: 25
Send a message via AIM to hobobaggins
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thany
Time to change my desktop again!
Here's the new one I have :
Spoiler for Big and 1280x1024!:
nice! characters are still being introduced in maburaho?

(really, the only reason to watch it is yuuna, so having a non-yuuna WP is like... "ehhh~ what the hell?")
hobobaggins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-07, 19:12   Link #1439
Karma
Almost a Cactuar
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Oregon - USA
Send a message via AIM to Karma Send a message via MSN to Karma Send a message via Skype™ to Karma
I changed my screen res, so there isn't any weird shaped res anymore!! This one will probably last a while.....how sad.
EDIT: Just realized that there are now TWO icons on my desktop!!
Spoiler:

Last edited by Karma; 2004-05-07 at 22:47. Reason: Gargantuan hyenas are attacking me...
Karma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-07, 22:51   Link #1440
nooc
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: somewhere else
Quote:
Originally Posted by velusip
Spoiler:
GAAH!! My eyes are bbbbllliiiiiiind!! The colors!! Too bright!!

Ah well.. I guess that's some kind of dark matrix code I don't understand...
__________________

nooc is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
customize, desktop, rainmeter, wallpaper

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 00:44.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.