AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Suggestions

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-09-27, 01:15   Link #1
Sephyron

Need ecchi/harem/romances sugs plz

Well here we go boys and girls, I've made my first appeareance on Animesuki and this is my first post *cheers*

Im in need of some anime that have ecchi/harem/romance/comedy in them now i already know which types are going to be said so ill get the easy part out of the way, prepare to be surprised...3...2...1...!_!

Tsuyokiss, Kage Kare Mamoru, Love Hina, Tonagura!, Midori No Hibi, DearS, Lovely Complex, Shuffle!, Suzuka, Ouran HighSchool Host Club, Onegai teacher, Onegai Twins, Nagasarete Airantou, Maburaho, Magikano, Tokimeki Memorial Only Love, Amaenaidayo!!!, Girls Bravo and Green Green. Also Special A, Itazura No Kiss and To Love-Ru, Love hina,ichigo 100%,chobits,lovelove,greengreen tv,fatestay night,
kanokon,itazura na kiss,Ouran high school host club,he is my master,they are my noble masters,midori no hibi,Tsuyokiss Cool x Sweet,shingetsutan tsukihime,kimi ga nozomu eien,dears,onegai teacher,onegai twins,air tv,bokura ga ita,sola,ah my goddess,zero no tsukaima,maburaho,tonagura,kamisama kazoku,Otome wa Boku Koishiteru ,de capo,to heart,elemendal gelade, vadread, lucky stars, da capa, Gosuushousama Ninomiya-kun, knights of ramune, Umisho , Sekirei, tactical roar, and <forget the first 2 names lol> tactics- ye no the one that had 1000 panty shots in its first ep

Like i said, if you are readin this i take it you are still alive from that massive shock you just had and btw there is more that im too lazy to type...

And for my 2nd since i didnt want to make another sep thread is my unquenchable blood lust. ive literally ran out of "good" violent gorey mature X rated you name it bloody anime out there and just for the record GANTZ sucked god the last 8 eps pissed me off so much i felt like givin my comp the electric chair from hell.

id list them after makin that previous one i feel like doin that will be a waste of time so ill go right off the bat and say this from 1990-2007 ive watched every good bloody anime out there, tho of courses there will be some that i didnt know of and ill be happy to get that...pllzzzzzz no gantz sugs lol

I appreciate if i can get anymore sugs that may last me til oct wen more shiznnits come out
Old 2008-09-27, 02:00   Link #2
LustfulEnvy
Casanova Extraordinaire
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via AIM to LustfulEnvy Send a message via MSN to LustfulEnvy
Welcome to animesuki...
Wow thats a lot 0_0
It just needs some of the categories not all right?
Most of what i was about to type is already their lol.

I''s Romance/comedy/harem

School Days (not for the faint of heart @_@ Romance/harem/comedy/eechi

True tears Romance/harem/comedy

Rosario+vampire Action/romance/harem/comedy/eechi

clannad romance/comedy/harem/drama

Myself, Yourself Romance/harem/comedy

Karin Romance/comedy

Kanon 2006 Comedy/romance/harem

Elfen Lied (blood n gore) Action/romance/horror/eechi

Thats all I can think of right now.
Old 2008-09-27, 08:08   Link #3
Cynor
SS Bombardment Mage

I'll second School Days (and the whole not for the faint of heart part... although thats more just the last few episodes), Elfen Lied (really good series and certainly fits the bill for ecchi; really you HAVE to check this out), Kanon (another good series with a good harem and good romance), and Rosario+Vampire (which is another good one fitting the ecchi bill). Clannad is another really good series, however it really only gets into the romance towards the last few episodes iirc. It's still another great series and there is some harem-ness to it, but it isn't until the end where it really starts "blooming" if you will. Karin is similar to Clannad but lacking a bit of the harem-ness but the romance comes around a bit earlier. The rest of what LustfulEnvy listed I haven't seen so can't comment on... but that list covers quite a few really good series (especially Elfen Lied, which I think you'd really like and some people consider it to be one of the better series out there from the last few years) that your own (and impressive) list doesn't cover.

A couple things I've seen that aren't on either list (although w/o the action list...)

You may like Death Note and/or Blood+, both of which are on the mature side of thing (esp Blood+) and Blood+ has a little bit of romance too it too. Claymore could also be worth looking into if you haven't seen it already, it has a little bit of romance and some action too, it's more along the blood/gore/action line then romance/harem/ecchi though. Back on the romance/harem/ecchi side Shakugan no Shana could also be a good one if you haven't seen it, it does have some action thrown in but it's only at roughly the mid-end (aka like ep 15-17ish out of 24; not using exact numbers there btw) of the first season that things start picking up in the romance side... well more so that they realize it. H2O Footprints in the Sand could work for you too, it's a decent series with a bit of romance and harem to it. Stratos 4 is a lot of ecchi, but no real romance, but it's still a decent series. REC is a series that you may want to take a look at also, it's short but good and has quite a bit of romance to it. Finally you may want to look at Strawberry Panic, although thats more a yuri series so if you don't like that... but it does fit the bill for harem, romance, and ecchi.

We will always exist before our Mistress of the Night Sky, Hayate

Last edited by Cynor; 2008-09-27 at 08:19.
Old 2008-09-27, 10:06   Link #4
Sephyron

Quote:
Originally Posted by LustfulEnvy View Post
Welcome to animesuki...
Wow thats a lot 0_0

Karin Romance/comedy

thanks alot man, unfortunately ive seen all them except foor school days and karin, hopefully theyll keep me pre occupied
Old 2008-09-27, 10:09   Link #5
Sephyron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cynor View Post
I'll second School Days (and the whole not for the faint of heart part... although thats more just the last few episodes), Elfen Lied (really good series and certainly fits the bill for ecchi; really you HAVE to check this out), Kanon (another good series with a good harem and good romance), and Rosario+Vampire (which is another good one fitting the ecchi bill). Clannad is another really good series, however it really only gets into the romance towards the last few episodes iirc. It's still another great series and there is some harem-ness to it, but it isn't until the end where it really starts "blooming" if you will. Karin is similar to Clannad but lacking a bit of the harem-ness but the romance comes around a bit earlier. The rest of what LustfulEnvy listed I haven't seen so can't comment on... but that list covers quite a few really good series (especially Elfen Lied, which I think you'd really like and some people consider it to be one of the better series out there from the last few years) that your own (and impressive) list doesn't cover.

A couple things I've seen that aren't on either list (although w/o the action list...)

You may like Death Note and/or Blood+, both of which are on the mature side of thing (esp Blood+) and Blood+ has a little bit of romance too it too. Claymore could also be worth looking into if you haven't seen it already, it has a little bit of romance and some action too, it's more along the blood/gore/action line then romance/harem/ecchi though. Back on the romance/harem/ecchi side Shakugan no Shana could also be a good one if you haven't seen it, it does have some action thrown in but it's only at roughly the mid-end (aka like ep 15-17ish out of 24; not using exact numbers there btw) of the first season that things start picking up in the romance side... well more so that they realize it. H2O Footprints in the Sand could work for you too, it's a decent series with a bit of romance and harem to it. Stratos 4 is a lot of ecchi, but no real romance, but it's still a decent series. REC is a series that you may want to take a look at also, it's short but good and has quite a bit of romance to it. Finally you may want to look at Strawberry Panic, although thats more a yuri series so if you don't like that... but it does fit the bill for harem, romance, and ecchi.
unfortunately i dont know how to quote 2 ppl at once but anyways, thanks for the sugs, ive seen death note and blood+ to and most of the other oens you said but h20 and stratos i havenet seen yet and i went to watch stratos...well lets just say i loved it lol thanks alot, if you got anymore id gladly accept any =D ... god i need a job
Old 2008-09-27, 12:20   Link #6
MamoruUsagi

For the romance part, manga series that have couples that are dating and boyfriend and girlfriend and in relationships and couples during the series.

Sailor Moon
Bokura ga Ita
Fushigi Yuugi
Ceres Celestial Legend
Mars
High School Debut
The Devil Does Exist
Kare First Love
Wild Act
Happy Hustle High
Marmalade Boy
Peach Girl
Doubt!!
Absolute Boyfriend
Fushigi Yugi
Ayashi no Ceres
Kare First Love
Ultra Cute
Paradise Kiss
Mars
Sensual Phrase
Happy Hustle High
Ultra Maniac
Akuma De Sourou
His and Her Circumstances
Punch!
Kare Kano
Sensual Phrase
Love Attack
We Were There
Missile Happy!
Aishiteruze Baby
Sand Chronicles
B.O.D.Y.
Monkey High
Black Bird
Land of the Blindfolded
Can't Lose You
Kimi Ga Nozomu Eien

Last edited by MamoruUsagi; 2010-07-28 at 23:48.
Old 2008-09-27, 23:37   Link #7
Sephyron

just finished watchin school days...quite the comedy for me (not a joke)

tho if its even possible is there any ecchi harems out there that are quite possibly unsuckworthy (made that up myself *proud*)
Old 2008-09-27, 23:55   Link #8
kyouray
2D > 3D

Seto no Hanayome as harem/comedy
Old 2008-09-28, 00:21   Link #9
Proto
Knowledge is the solution

The closest thing to GANTZ I can think off is Red Garden, a recent Gonzo series that talk about the ongoing feud between two... very interesting families... anything else would be a spoiler
Old 2008-09-28, 01:54   Link #10
Kuya
Skateboarder Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LustfulEnvy View Post
Welcome to animesuki...
Wow thats a lot 0_0

Karin Romance/comedy

I would go for that its really good your not gonna regret watching it
Old 2008-09-29, 12:02   Link #11
Sephyron

yea rosario + vampire was actually the first ecchi harem that i watched, ever since then i was hooked to ecchi and harem lol
Closed Thread