AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

View Poll Results: Code Geass R2 - Episode 25 Rating
Perfect 10 789 63.68%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 163 13.16%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 95 7.67%
7 out of 10 : Good 67 5.41%
6 out of 10 : Average 17 1.37%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 18 1.45%
4 out of 10 : Poor 7 0.56%
3 out of 10 : Bad 7 0.56%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 4 0.32%
1 out of 10 : Painful 72 5.81%
Voters: 1239. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2008-09-29, 20:14   Link #3021
tzia_n
Lurker
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Philippines, but also in my imaginary world
Age: 27
Send a message via Yahoo to tzia_n
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aethos View Post
Maybe Lelouch is there.

Yeah C.C. has his head in that leather bag of her's and they're riding on some nice hay.
nah... as someone suggested lelouch is probably inside the bag hey mao can come up with good ideas
__________________
tzia_n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-29, 20:16   Link #3022
Aethos
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: PA
Quote:
Originally Posted by tzia_n View Post
nah... as someone suggested lelouch is probably inside the bag hey mao can come up with good ideas
I wouldn't put off a school days style ending for Lulu though. :P
Aethos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-29, 20:16   Link #3023
Narona
Emotionless White Face
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by tzia_n View Post
for all we know that scene could have been way into the future
And even so he can use the same kind of facial disguise that sayoko used.
Narona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-29, 20:16   Link #3024
ThoHell
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2006
Maybe someone already said this but if not: didn't anyone notice the origami crane, which Nunnally gave Lulu NOT C.C.,sitting above C.C. on the carriage? Hmm...I wonder where that came from? Throughout the whole series, S1 and S2, they have never taken effort to cover up a character's appearance, being minor/background character and what not...wonder why?

Anyways, this has been talked about enough I guess, so I'll stand firm of my belief Lulu is still alive. Too many scenes, lines verbalized, clues, etc., were given to hint to Lulu and Suzaku both killing off their present being and be reborn a new and move on with the future.
__________________
Oh no, my signature was 550 pixles wide and 474 KB. That's too big and it has been deleted by a forum mod, guess I didn't read the Forum Rules. If only I had paid attention I wouldn't have to deal with this irritation now.
ThoHell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-29, 20:16   Link #3025
Theron
Professional Lurker
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Germany
Age: 27
I just realized that we all teased Lelouches fabulous sword. That it was pink and looked like plastic and were asking if it even could slice anything… But in the end Lelouch was killed by that very sword! Damn, I feel kind of ashamed…
__________________

Join the clubs! Yeah, I don't have anything smarter to say. -_-' T_T
«You know what I'd do. I mean, if I had my goddamn choice? ...»
Theron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-29, 20:17   Link #3026
Worriors1
Spontaneous Retirement.
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: United States
Quote:
Originally Posted by tzia_n View Post
nah... as someone suggested lelouch is probably inside the bag hey mao can come up with good ideas
Crap, C.C. pulled a Mao? Gosh dangit, they're probably heading to Australia.

I feel sorry for that cart driver, I mean, knowing he has an essential murderess riding with him? Not cool.

But hey, maybe he'll get Geass, crazy farmer boy with a pitchfork geassing people..
That would end nicely.
__________________
Worriors1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-29, 20:17   Link #3027
tzia_n
Lurker
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Philippines, but also in my imaginary world
Age: 27
Send a message via Yahoo to tzia_n
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aethos View Post
I wouldn't put off a school days style ending for Lulu though. :P
never watched school days so i dont know but hey that's slightly better than my original idea of jeremiah stealing lelouch's body during their escape and using it as fertilizer for his oranges
__________________
tzia_n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-29, 20:18   Link #3028
cjl
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Hey guys, just a thought, but if Lelouch is really alive, there's nothing preventing him from becoming zero again. Suzaku could have been the one driving the cart with Lelouch carting Nunally around while wearing the zero costume, thereby fulfilling both his and Nunally's wish.
cjl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-29, 20:18   Link #3029
Tael
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Internet
Quote:
Originally Posted by tzia_n View Post
for all we know that scene could have been way into the future
That'd be rather... odd. Then why is he hiding as the driver? Simply the way the scene is set up, its hard for me to see it as being Lelouch without them showing it. If it is Lelouch then it really is OOC (like wingdarkness said) of the writers.

And, to further this, I'm wondering where Lelouch acquired that much straw and a wagon to begin with. And why C.C. has a briefcase. I mean if they were lying low there, then she'd not need the briefcase. And if it occurred recently, there'd be no way for Lelouch to acquire all that stuff.
Tael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-29, 20:18   Link #3030
wingdarkness
Retweet Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: ニュー・オーリンズ、LA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tael View Post
If Lelouch were alive, I highly doubt he'd be hiding as the hay driver with C.C. (of all people who should be known pretty well by now for siding with him, along with Suzaku and everyone else on the Avalon) in plain view on the top. It seems to defeat the purpose of hiding.

If he were hiding, she would also have taken up a disguise... otherwise it just seems counter intuitive.
Kira (GSD) totally owns Lulu in hiding...


$hitty Cabin with homeless brats but a cute GF >>>>>>> Lulu smelling mule-$hit as he journeys the countryside


On another note, I'm suprised Pizza Hut didn't get one last soul killing promo in though...It would have been funny if the last thing we saw was a Pizza Hut box instead of a paper-crane, then I could have hated Ali's Project with a smile on my face =)...
__________________
Fly since ...
wingdarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-29, 20:19   Link #3031
hero147
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Worriors1 View Post
Crap, C.C. pulled a Mao? Gosh dangit, they're probably heading to Australia.

I feel sorry for that cart driver, I mean, knowing he has an essential murderess riding with him? Not cool.

But hey, maybe he'll get Geass, crazy farmer boy with a pitchfork geassing people..
That would end nicely.
Lol....Mao didn't actually do it...So it's more like pulled a "Katsura"
hero147 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-29, 20:19   Link #3032
tzia_n
Lurker
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Philippines, but also in my imaginary world
Age: 27
Send a message via Yahoo to tzia_n
Quote:
Originally Posted by Narona View Post
And even so he can use the same kind of facial disguise that sayoko used.
nah it was reply on someone asking why CC wasn't in disguise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theron View Post
I just realized that we all teased Lelouches fabulous sword. That it was pink and looked like plastic and were asking if it even could slice anything… But in the end Lelouch was killed by that very sword! Damn, I feel kind of ashamed…
which begs the question how the hell was lelouch able to lift that in the first place
__________________
tzia_n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-29, 20:20   Link #3033
Lord Ryo
Noblesse Oblige
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Send a message via AIM to Lord Ryo
You know they never said what C.C.'s real name was. I was expecting to have it explained in the last episode but it wasn't.
Lord Ryo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-29, 20:20   Link #3034
Aethos
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: PA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Worriors1 View Post
Crap, C.C. pulled a Mao? Gosh dangit, they're probably heading to Australia.

I feel sorry for that cart driver, I mean, knowing he has an essential murderess riding with him? Not cool.

But hey, maybe he'll get Geass, crazy farmer boy with a pitchfork geassing people..
That would end nicely.
Nah most likely C.C. pulled a Kotonoha.
Aethos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-29, 20:20   Link #3035
Narona
Emotionless White Face
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tael View Post
That'd be rather... odd. Then why is he hiding as the driver? Simply the way the scene is set up, its hard for me to see it as being Lelouch without them showing it. If it is Lelouch then it really is OOC (like wingdarkness said) of the writers.
What OOC means?

Me I still think it's possible
Narona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-29, 20:21   Link #3036
Kang Seung Jae
神聖カルル帝国の 皇帝
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Korea
Age: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tael View Post
If Lelouch were alive, I highly doubt he'd be hiding as the hay driver with C.C. (of all people who should be known pretty well by now for siding with him, along with Suzaku and everyone else on the Avalon) in plain view on the top. It seems to defeat the purpose of hiding.

If he were hiding, she would also have taken up a disguise... otherwise it just seems counter intuitive.
Actually, it's something I just came up with while rewatching the episode.


ALL the characters, including C.C. and Suzaku, seemed to be thinking that Lelouch would die. However, the words of C.C. at the end seems to tell us that she can talk with Lelouch.

Now, from what we know so far, C.C. can talk with only those that have either the Code, or is in a special position (Marianne). Given that now there are no one people with Geass, there is one conclusion: the other Code is activated.


In short, Lelouch probably isn't the court driver, but he is in a position to communicate with C.C., meaning he probably has Charles's Code.
__________________
Kang Seung Jae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-29, 20:21   Link #3037
Aethos
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: PA
Quote:
Originally Posted by tzia_n View Post
never watched school days so i dont know but hey that's slightly better than my original idea of jeremiah stealing lelouch's body during their escape and using it as fertilizer for his oranges
Somehow I don't think GARangeji could do that.
Aethos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-29, 20:21   Link #3038
aeriolewinters
Gin-Sama no Tameni!
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Balanga City, Bataan, Philippines
Send a message via Yahoo to aeriolewinters
Quote:
Originally Posted by wingdarkness View Post
Kira (GSD) totally owns Lulu in hiding...


$hitty Cabin with homeless brats but a cute GF >>>>>>> Lulu smelling mule-$hit as he journeys the countryside


On another note, I'm suprised Pizza Hut didn't get one last soul killing promo in though...It would have been funny if the last thing we saw was a Pizza Hut box instead of a paper-crane, then I could have hated Ali's Project with a smile on my face =)...
But what if Lelouch turns into a Llama? Or he's not the driver.....
__________________
Mercury Lampe
aeriolewinters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-29, 20:22   Link #3039
cjl
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tael View Post
If Lelouch were alive, I highly doubt he'd be hiding as the hay driver with C.C. (of all people who should be known pretty well by now for siding with him, along with Suzaku and everyone else on the Avalon) in plain view on the top. It seems to defeat the purpose of hiding.

If he were hiding, she would also have taken up a disguise... otherwise it just seems counter intuitive.
Actually, Lelouch would have been the only one needing a disguise as everyone in the world knew and hated him. The only ones that knew about C.C were the royal family, and the Black Knights. None of whom would be in the countryside.
cjl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-29, 20:22   Link #3040
tzia_n
Lurker
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Philippines, but also in my imaginary world
Age: 27
Send a message via Yahoo to tzia_n
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tael View Post
That'd be rather... odd. Then why is he hiding as the driver? Simply the way the scene is set up, its hard for me to see it as being Lelouch without them showing it. If it is Lelouch then it really is OOC (like wingdarkness said) of the writers.

And, to further this, I'm wondering where Lelouch acquired that much straw and a wagon to begin with. And why C.C. has a briefcase. I mean if they were lying low there, then she'd not need the briefcase. And if it occurred recently, there'd be no way for Lelouch to acquire all that stuff.
hey anything's possible and don't forget lelouch's crazy fashion sense plus the suitcase is for a mao-style save on travel plan
__________________
tzia_n is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:18.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.