AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2008-09-30, 01:12   Link #7521
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
He had to use it just to keep up, a sort of reverse Bismarck scenario. He complimented Kallen, too. She's a strong opponent, and it's not just the machine. He surely didn't let her get that finishing blow in, his tone says that much. That he was able to keep up marks his skill, but just like Kallen had an advantage, so too did he.
__________________
morbosfist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-30, 01:21   Link #7522
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Fighting against those who oppress the system
Live geass = new tech?
__________________

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-30, 01:23   Link #7523
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2 View Post
Live geass = new tech?
When he uses it of his own accord it does. It's no longer a random thing. He's made it his weapon.
__________________
morbosfist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-30, 05:08   Link #7524
Sports72Xtrm
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: United States
Yeah the best Suzaku can hope for are a series of one night stands with random no name characters using a different face if he ever wants to love again.
__________________
Telling the truth that no one wants to hear
Sports72Xtrm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-30, 05:18   Link #7525
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Singapore
Age: 28
So, after all those heel/face switches, final verdict on Suzaku?

I'll go with "friend". Then again.... HO YAY!!!!
__________________
Those from the lower levels cannot hope to surpass those from the upper.

RIP, Oba-chan (1935-2008)
yezhanquan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-30, 05:53   Link #7526
kaefer_zwei
Devicer
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Philippines
All wars have causualties and while Britannian losses were considerable the Empires Knight of Zero Lord Suzaku Kururugi gave his life during the final valiant assault on Damocles.

Lord Kururugi truly new the meaning of sacrifice.

- END -
kaefer_zwei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-30, 11:03   Link #7527
X_Danny_X
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by morbosfist View Post
He had to use it just to keep up, a sort of reverse Bismarck scenario. He complimented Kallen, too. She's a strong opponent, and it's not just the machine. He surely didn't let her get that finishing blow in, his tone says that much. That he was able to keep up marks his skill, but just like Kallen had an advantage, so too did he.
he had time to stop it....he decided to disable her instead. he decided to take the blow and had enough time to counter it. he was warned by live geass. his live geass was burning red, so this no doubt that he saw had the blow coming, especially when it was against the cockpit. besides, we all blasted saw the blow coming from a mile away...even a grunt will know without Live Geass to blasted avoid a direct shot to the cockpit.

that line about them was just complimenting each other. nothing more, i dont put much emphasis on that line. he just couldn't bring an end to the fight using live geass because supposedly her mech was better and then compliment each other blah blah blah.

however, if you want to go that route, when he complimented her, she revealed afterwards that the Guren has superior specs. so the Guren was then complimented, not Kallen or her skills.


either way, Kallen got the hit first but she collasped first and passed out. Suzaku was still alive and ticking. if the match continue it would of been a loss for her if Suzaku decided to try and Kill her and avoid the cockpit punch.


nothing was indicated that he needed the Live Geass to keep up. He had it, he used it! and I dont believe he has full control over it.

he needed to fake his death and this was a great excellent opportunity....he took it. And I am not too sure though if the Guren did make the Lancelot explode since Suzaku had seconds to get out...Mecha400 has a good theory that Suzaku made the Lancelot explode and that would explain alot of things but I think the writers just didnt bother explaining how Suzaku escaped.
__________________

Last edited by X_Danny_X; 2008-09-30 at 11:59.
X_Danny_X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-30, 11:04   Link #7528
Spring_sakura111
Kanashimi o mukou eto~!
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Pizza
Suzaku dies as a Knight and reborns as Zero. Awesome storyline.
Spring_sakura111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-30, 11:20   Link #7529
Pink-chan
世界の明日のために
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Even Suzaku had gone one big round and ended up as Zero, probably the leader of the Black Knight from the knight of Britannia in contrast to Lelouch who gone from Zero to the Emperor of Britannia. The ED image of them really make sense now . Lelouch in white, Suzaku in black.
__________________

Avatar by Sonae. Signature by Airi. Thank you.
Pink-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-30, 12:18   Link #7530
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Fighting against those who oppress the system
Read the headstone for Suzaku.

"Knight the Zero" >_>
The year is 2000, wow. I demand why haven't we discovered sakuradite yet!
__________________

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-30, 12:21   Link #7531
Ruvixur
Lelouch Vi Britannia FTW
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Estonia
Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2 View Post
Read the headstone for Suzaku.

"Knight the Zero" >_>
The year is 2000, wow. I demand why haven't we discovered sakuradite yet!
Their timeline is moved 55 years BC.
So their 0 year - our 55 BC.
So thier 2018 is our 1953... So yeah, we should have already discovered it.
Ruvixur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-01, 09:00   Link #7532
mega4000
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by X_Danny_X View Post
he had time to stop it....he decided to disable her instead. he decided to take the blow and had enough time to counter it. he was warned by live geass. his live geass was burning red, so this no doubt that he saw had the blow coming, especially when it was against the cockpit. besides, we all blasted saw the blow coming from a mile away...even a grunt will know without Live Geass to blasted avoid a direct shot to the cockpit.

that line about them was just complimenting each other. nothing more, i dont put much emphasis on that line. he just couldn't bring an end to the fight using live geass because supposedly her mech was better and then compliment each other blah blah blah.

however, if you want to go that route, when he complimented her, she revealed afterwards that the Guren has superior specs. so the Guren was then complimented, not Kallen or her skills.


either way, Kallen got the hit first but she collasped first and passed out. Suzaku was still alive and ticking. if the match continue it would of been a loss for her if Suzaku decided to try and Kill her and avoid the cockpit punch.


nothing was indicated that he needed the Live Geass to keep up. He had it, he used it! and I dont believe he has full control over it.

he needed to fake his death and this was a great excellent opportunity....he took it. And I am not too sure though if the Guren did make the Lancelot explode since Suzaku had seconds to get out...Mecha400 has a good theory that Suzaku made the Lancelot explode and that would explain alot of things but I think the writers just didnt bother explaining how Suzaku escaped.
wow! you give me more profs that suzaku is da best! amazing! did you notice that suzaku didn't use his beam feathers, was with just only one rifle and had fought a lot of more ace pilots that ayone? besides! kallen didn't fight any ace pilot, just C.C. but the lancelot frontier was weakling than the lancelot conquest so that was a crap fight.
That thing with the eyes burning red when the hits was coming was amazing! and another prof: there are people who say that if it wasn't for the cliff bla bla bla kallen bla bla bla.
Well, if it wasn't for the cliff then suzaku haven't fight melee, because he coudn't lost his wings, so he would use more long range attacks as his beam feathers (who actually used agains't bismarck in a fight really good).
And yes, it is proved that the guren was stronger than the albion, because lancelot albion was made from the start and seriously while the seiten was just lloyid and cecil toying with him, so that's why they make such a powerful machine.
There are a lot information about that, and information about how suzaku was supposed to be the gurens pilot and yes he could pilot the guren, if you rewatch the episodes with properly translate you'll notice that he coudn't, because they needed him at the conquest with fleja.
mega4000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-01, 09:02   Link #7533
mega4000
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by morbosfist View Post
When he uses it of his own accord it does. It's no longer a random thing. He's made it his weapon.
a weapon that depends from the person, not the machine. Same as seed mode in gsd, if live geass would cheap, then seed mode would cheap too, because many enemys that kira faced hasn't seed mode, so I consider this as part from the pilot, just as newtypes abilitys.
mega4000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-01, 09:15   Link #7534
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
Age: 29
you do understand that kallen only passed out after she knew that she won dont you
its called post dramatic stress disorder (tv trope)
she was going all out two seconds prior to that
she was basiclly running on pure andrenalin until it became clear that she didnt need to anymore (since she won the fight, and didnt have to worry about it anymore)
and then she collapsed from exastion
its something that happens in real life
the body pushes itself past the limit until your safty is asured
but then it takes its toll (and kallen was using the guren at a level far beyond what xing-ke was using the shen-hu at, its natual she'd collapes afterwards)
__________________
bladeofdarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-01, 09:18   Link #7535
Droplet
ヘ( ̄▽ ̄ヘ)(ノ ̄▽ ̄)ノ
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Seed mode is to live on Geass as Kira Yamato is to Suzaku is a nice analogy
__________________
Droplet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-01, 09:22   Link #7536
X_Danny_X
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by bladeofdarkness View Post
you do understand that kallen only passed out after she knew that she won dont you
its called post dramatic stress disorder (tv trope)
she was going all out two seconds prior to that
she was basiclly running on pure andrenalin until it became clear that she didnt need to anymore (since she won the fight, and didnt have to worry about it anymore)
and then she collapsed from exastion
its something that happens in real life
the body pushes itself past the limit until your safty is asured
but then it takes its toll (and kallen was using the guren at a level far beyond what xing-ke was using the shen-hu at, its natual she'd collapes afterwards)

she didnt win anything and dude, she collasped and nothing was mentioned about collapsing because of what you said. sweet jesus, talk about over anylizing and seeing what you want to see.
__________________
X_Danny_X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-01, 09:49   Link #7537
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
Age: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by X_Danny_X View Post
she didnt win anything and dude, she collasped and nothing was mentioned about collapsing because of what you said. sweet jesus, talk about over anylizing and seeing what you want to see.
he said she won (she "reached' him)
and the fact she collapsed only after finding out that fact supports the andrenalin theory
how else do you explain her going all out two seconds before (shattering his leg and impaling him in the chest)
and then passing out from a hit that was nowhere near the cockpit
the guren shut down becouse its systems were out of energy (due to the harkens taking out the head)
kallen shut down becouse she ran out of energy too
but unlike a machine the energy that kept her running up to that point was an andrenalin rush (its an actual part of the human survival mechnizem)
__________________
bladeofdarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-01, 10:48   Link #7538
Discerptor
ANIUE!111
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Guys, just let the Kallen fan think what he wants. I already dismantled all arguments by morbosfist in the mech thread that Kallen in any way "won" that fight. Just nod, smile and ignore.
Discerptor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-01, 10:50   Link #7539
Witacume
Kalulu YES WE CAN
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: CALIFORNIA!!
Age: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Discerptor View Post
Guys, just let the Kallen fan think what he wants. I already dismantled all arguments by morbosfist in the mech thread that Kallen in any way "won" that fight. Just nod, smile and ignore.
*smiles nods ignores*
in all truth it was pretty ambiguous who actually won.
Witacume is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-01, 10:52   Link #7540
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Both machines trashed, both pilots alive - I call that a draw.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:54.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
We use Silk.