AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2008-10-05, 17:01   Link #3601
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Where magic is real
Age: 26
Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
Looks like Ch.12 is becoming more awesome as we speak... and are able to understand it as well...
__________________
Gifted...or Cursed?

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-05, 17:10   Link #3602
X207
Gamyūsa
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Montreal
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magin View Post
Looks like Ch.12 is becoming more awesome as we speak... and are able to understand it as well...
though theres only one downside to that, the arc seems to be coming to a close with ch 13 or ch 14 .
__________________
X207 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-05, 19:17   Link #3603
ergon
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: fukuoka
Age: 28
its Karua at the end, or something that looks like her. But the priestess changed shape at least once, maybe its her.
ergon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-05, 19:36   Link #3604
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Where magic is real
Age: 26
Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
Could be the priestess... and hey, as a Moka fan, I'm looking forward to this arc ending, so nya
__________________
Gifted...or Cursed?

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-06, 01:14   Link #3605
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Moe Land
Age: 34
Ice manipulating powers are great aren't they? XD
__________________
Vampire+Sisters
kenjiharima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-06, 01:28   Link #3606
elfboy
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Between this and To-Love-Ru manga, I'm surprised I have any blood left up my nose.

Seriously though, can't wait for the conclusion to the current ice arc, even though I really enjoy it. It's getting in the way of Tsukune doing perverted stuff to the girls -- and really, isn't this what it's about? Living vicariously through Tsukune?

Spoiler:
elfboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-06, 01:53   Link #3607
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Moe Land
Age: 34
This is SWEET!!!

Spoiler for In your face!!!:


Now that's the Tsukune I've been waiting for all this time.
__________________
Vampire+Sisters
kenjiharima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-06, 04:11   Link #3608
kaizerknight01
Extra Superior Otaku
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by elfboy View Post
Between this and To-Love-Ru manga, I'm surprised I have any blood left up my nose.

Seriously though, can't wait for the conclusion to the current ice arc, even though I really enjoy it. It's getting in the way of Tsukune doing perverted stuff to the girls -- and really, isn't this what it's about? Living vicariously through Tsukune?

Spoiler:
He's Human/Vamp hybrid i suppose maybe 10% or 20% of Tsukune blood is vampire blood. Hmm That will leave a lot more room Tsukune to get more other abilites form his harem ( Imagine after Tsukune and Mizone having intercourse, then Tsukune then after awhile Tsukune will start have ice abilities too talk about having hax ability )
kaizerknight01 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-06, 04:15   Link #3609
DmonHiro
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Romania
Age: 28
Send a message via Yahoo to DmonHiro
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
This is SWEET!!!

Spoiler for In your face!!!:


Now that's the Tsukune I've been waiting for all this time.
Now THAT is the Tsukune we all know and love. Screw you Gonzo, screw you to hell
DmonHiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-06, 04:18   Link #3610
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Seattle
Age: 32
Send a message via AIM to HayashiTakara
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaizerknight01 View Post
He's Human/Vamp hybrid i suppose maybe 10% or 20% of Tsukune blood is vampire blood. Hmm That will leave a lot more room Tsukune to get more other abilites form his harem ( Imagine after Tsukune and Mizone having intercourse, then Tsukune then after awhile Tsukune will start have ice abilities too talk about having hax ability )
You can't really give it a percentage. Its basically like blood transfusion. The blood is deluted together. Tsukune's body is slowly adapting to his new blood, thanks to his handy dandy lucky charm.

Anyway, I'm waiting on the time when Tsukune learns how to actually fight to make use of his godly strengths, rather than swinging randomnly.
__________________
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-06, 04:23   Link #3611
DmonHiro
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Romania
Age: 28
Send a message via Yahoo to DmonHiro
Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
You can't really give it a percentage. Its basically like blood transfusion. The blood is deluted together. Tsukune's body is slowly adapting to his new blood, thanks to his handy dandy lucky charm.

Anyway, I'm waiting on the time when Tsukune learns how to actually fight to make use of his godly strengths, rather than swinging randomnly.

Well, right now even that swinging randomnly is pretty dangerous for him. It gives the vampire blood a chance to take over, and we all know what that means. Ghoul-Tsukune, and he is not friendly. I wonder if anyone except Moka can stand up to a full ghoul Tsukune.
DmonHiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-06, 04:25   Link #3612
kaizerknight01
Extra Superior Otaku
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
I bet Kurumu and Mizore wants Tsukune to give them his donation of


Spoiler for spoiler:
kaizerknight01 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-06, 04:54   Link #3613
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by X207 View Post
though theres only one downside to that, the arc seems to be coming to a close with ch 13 or ch 14 .
Which is still a decent length in chapters considering this arc focuses on a single 'side' (please don't hurt me Mizore-fans )character's background, this hasn't happen before in this series and i doubt we'll see something of this quantity for Kurumu or Yukari.
Waven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-06, 06:20   Link #3614
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Seattle
Age: 32
Send a message via AIM to HayashiTakara
I think our dear Manga-ka loves Mizore as much as we do, lol

Anyway, From what I've seen. Tsukune, strength wise is stronger than Moka. What Moka has above Tsukune is technique and experience. Strength isn't everything. Basically, no matter how strong you are, if you can't use that strength properly its just going to waste.
__________________
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-06, 06:42   Link #3615
Mizuno
Undefined
 
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: With the gods
Age: 31
Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaizerknight01 View Post
I bet Kurumu and Mizore wants Tsukune to give them his donation of


Spoiler for spoiler:
He's going to become a ghoul soon and not because of the vampire blood if that's the case.
Mizuno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-06, 06:43   Link #3616
kaizerknight01
Extra Superior Otaku
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
I think our dear Manga-ka loves Mizore as much as we do, lol

Anyway, From what I've seen. Tsukune, strength wise is stronger than Moka. What Moka has above Tsukune is technique and experience. Strength isn't everything. Basically, no matter how strong you are, if you can't use that strength properly its just going to waste.
I think awaken moka is much stronger than tsukune by a margin ( that for now) In term fighting skill awaken moka is far better than Tsukune( Let face it tsukune is still a amateur in terms of fighting)

Tsukune advantage is his insane ability to damage (ex fight between Hokuto and youkai he faced)
kaizerknight01 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-06, 06:57   Link #3617
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Seattle
Age: 32
Send a message via AIM to HayashiTakara
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaizerknight01 View Post
I think awaken moka is much stronger than tsukune by a margin ( that for now) In term fighting skill awaken moka is far better than Tsukune( Let face it tsukune is still a amateur in terms of fighting)

Tsukune advantage is his insane ability to damage (ex fight between Hokuto and youkai he faced)
Insane ability to damage, means strength.

Like when he fought against that one guy from Outcast/Anti-thesis. Moka kicked him in the head twice, and he got up both times. Tsukune shattered his spine with one punch taking him out.

Tsukune is simply raw power, he needs to learn how to fight. I have a prediction, since the rest of Moka's family is about to be introduced. (I'm willing to bet her mom is gonna come into play eventually, as Moka has been searching for her) Tsukune is gonna end up taking it up a noch if he wants to prove his worthiness of being with Moka. Which probably means some kind of training, or super shonen-style power-up where he magically gets better.
__________________
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-06, 06:59   Link #3618
kaizerknight01
Extra Superior Otaku
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizuno View Post
He's going to become a ghoul soon and not because of the vampire blood if that's the case.

Plan A For Tsukune to became a powerful being with vamp power Go sleep and make love with Moka Kokoa and Kuula (?)

Plan B A Jack of Trades Go to bed with Mizore, Kurumu, Rubi, Yukari ( Mature version)

Danm this scenario is like form a Ero -game
kaizerknight01 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-06, 07:05   Link #3619
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Seattle
Age: 32
Send a message via AIM to HayashiTakara
If I had a programmer willing to do it, I'll definately provide the art for a R+V ero game, lol.
__________________
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-06, 07:07   Link #3620
kaizerknight01
Extra Superior Otaku
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
Insane ability to damage, means strength.

Like when he fought against that one guy from Outcast/Anti-thesis. Moka kicked him in the head twice, and he got up both times. Tsukune shattered his spine with one punch taking him out.

Tsukune is simply raw power, he needs to learn how to fight. I have a prediction, since the rest of Moka's family is about to be introduced. (I'm willing to bet her mom is gonna come into play eventually, as Moka has been searching for her) Tsukune is gonna end up taking it up a noch if he wants to prove his worthiness of being with Moka. Which probably means some kind of training, or super shonen-style power-up where he magically gets better.
sorry about the earlier post I meant Tsukune have the ability to take massive damage to his body and still fight on

If Tsukune(The Current version in the manga) has a Rpg stat he will have tons HP has auto HP regen HI ATK but low def
kaizerknight01 is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, romance, shounen, supernatural, vampire

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:26.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.