AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 2004-05-09, 21:42   Link #1
craziplaya21
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2004
Send a message via AIM to craziplaya21
disappointed...

man, i cant get any info frm animesuki's forums cuz everything is like restricted. does anyone think da same way?
__________________

click go enter
craziplaya21 is offline  
Old 2004-05-09, 21:58   Link #2
Soconfused
Old God Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: you....don't wanna know
Age: 28
Send a message via AIM to Soconfused
What Kinda info you talkin bout? And if it's restricted, you can easily IM someone for the info you need.
__________________
What exactly is the point of becoming powerful if one cannot indulge the hedonistic opportunities that come with it?
Soconfused is offline  
Old 2004-05-09, 22:01   Link #3
kamij0
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Quote:
Originally Posted by craziplaya21
man, i cant get any info frm animesuki's forums cuz everything is like restricted. does anyone think da same way?
animesuki aint the right forum for you, however if you go find, there are tonnes of forums that are less restricted.. what kind of info do you need.
__________________
Signature stolen by a horde of carnivorous bunnies. It is an unscientifically proven fact that they are attracted to signatures which break the signature rules.
kamij0 is offline  
Old 2004-05-09, 22:34   Link #4
Green²
It's Magic
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Up and to the Left
Age: 34
The tentacle monsters range between 9 to 12 feet in height. But none have been seen in the wild for some time and are believed to becoming extinct. Yet others believe that a process of evolution has caused them to appear in other newly discovered forms. However, as I am under a NDA under this research, I can not at this time release that information.
Green² is offline  
Old 2004-05-09, 22:57   Link #5
craziplaya21
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2004
Send a message via AIM to craziplaya21
Quote:
Originally Posted by kamij0
animesuki aint the right forum for you, however if you go find, there are tonnes of forums that are less restricted.. what kind of info do you need.


i jus wana know wen a fansubed version of an anime is gona be released cuz its been wile since da last release. but i cant cuz its against da rules
__________________

click go enter
craziplaya21 is offline  
Old 2004-05-09, 23:05   Link #6
DekaMaster
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Quote:
Originally Posted by craziplaya21
i jus wana know wen a fansubed version of an anime is gona be released cuz its been wile since da last release. but i cant cuz its against da rules

You might think of getting a new keyboard first. It seems serveral of your keys are not there. And even weirder, some are typing out different characters.
DekaMaster is offline  
Old 2004-05-09, 23:13   Link #7
babbito2k
annoying white bat
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Please don't mention which series, it wouldn't be any fun to stop all the guessing and get an answer in 2 minutes...
__________________

Last edited by babbito2k; 2004-05-09 at 23:31. Reason: bad answer
babbito2k is offline  
Old 2004-05-09, 23:24   Link #8
boneyjellyfish
Evangelist of the Kazoo
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: AnimeSuki Forums
Quote:
Originally Posted by Green²
The tentacle monsters range between 9 to 12 feet in height. But none have been seen in the wild for some time and are believed to becoming extinct. Yet others believe that a process of evolution has caused them to appear in other newly discovered forms. However, as I am under a NDA under this research, I can not at this time release that information.
I am NOT a monster! I'm just... different.
boneyjellyfish is offline  
Old 2004-05-09, 23:24   Link #9
Lexander
www.thefestlanders.com
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Quote:
Originally Posted by craziplaya21
i jus wana know wen a fansubed version of an anime is gona be released cuz its been wile since da last release. but i cant cuz its against da rules
UMMMM yeh did you wonder why asking that is restricted? ... yeh because animesuki doesn't know. And you don't realize they don't know and come in here asking. Yeah that's why it's restricted.
__________________
There is a little known provision in the Forum Rules that explicitly allows a moderator to remove any signature image that they believe to be inappropriate for any reason. I have saved this image into my "WTF directory" just in case I ever wonder if it was only been a bad dream, and have removed it from the forum. Hopefully Lexander will never do this again!
Lexander is offline  
Old 2004-05-09, 23:37   Link #10
Green²
It's Magic
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Up and to the Left
Age: 34
Quote:
Originally Posted by boneyjellyfish
I am NOT a monster! I'm just... different.
~ZAP~

Just pretend that you folks didn't see and hear that.
Green² is offline  
Old 2004-05-09, 23:50   Link #11
Thany
Unfair
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Quote:
Originally Posted by boneyjellyfish
I am NOT a monster! I'm just... different.
Wait up!
Are you sure he was talking of you?...
I had the feeling that... Well forget it already...
As for the release, you should just have some patience : come on, don't you think it would be annoying for a fansubber to see people alwas asking for that?
__________________
Thany is offline  
Old 2004-05-09, 23:56   Link #12
dragonz20
Cantonese Dimples
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: North Jersey (near NY city)
Age: 37
Send a message via AIM to dragonz20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thany
Wait up!
Are you sure he was talking of you?...
I had the feeling that... Well forget it already...
As for the release, you should just have some patience : come on, don't you think it would be annoying for a fansubber to see people alwas asking for that?
Actually I've been wondering when the next POT (prince of tennis) is coming out. I recall reading somewhere that Japan released close to 20 or so episodes beyond what is currently available on AS right now and I am dying to know what da heck is going on and why the updates are so slow.. but urrr.. oh poop.. i just asked about an anime... gaahhH!!!!!

*flees fearing the fury of the mods*
__________________
"Pigs who defy Me will suffer the consequences of my Wrath..." -Morino Ibiki-
"In the Rain I was smiling. But I was really crying. I was really crying..." -Seta Soujiro-
"You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted,then used against you"
.
dragonz20 is offline  
Old 2004-05-10, 00:35   Link #13
whatever123
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Age: 33
Send a message via MSN to whatever123
Quote:
Originally Posted by craziplaya21
i jus wana know wen a fansubed version of an anime is gona be released cuz its been wile since da last release. but i cant cuz its against da rules
well reasons are:

1- animesuki don't sub anime they only list links to released anime and they do that whenever it is released, so they don't know when will the episode be out
2- the people who know when the episode be out (the fan-subbers) don't want to hear this question
3- if they heard it they don't want to answer the quesion
4- if they did answer the question the forum will be flooded with 1000000000000000000 posts asking the same question
__________________
whatever123 is offline  
Old 2004-05-10, 00:41   Link #14
raikage
日本語を食べません!
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: San Francisco
Age: 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by craziplaya21
i jus wana know wen a fansubed version of an anime is gona be released cuz its been wile since da last release. but i cant cuz its against da rules
• It's done when it's done. Period.
• Things like school, work, schoolwork, family gatherings, bar mitzvahs, vacations, and the Feast of Maximum Occupancy can get in the way of raws/translating/editing/timing/QC/other stuff.

• If you HAVE to bug someone about it, go to the Web site of the group in question and use their boards - this is more of a general forum.
• Imagine that every single time that someone asks "when will xxxx be released" the answer will be "another day later now, thanks to you". Do you really want to bug them?
• Imagine that if they get enough of those questions, they'll say "f*ck it, we're stopping". If you think I'm bullsh*tting you, think again.
raikage is offline  
Old 2004-05-10, 02:53   Link #15
xris
Just call me Ojisan
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: U.K. Hampshire
The only real question I ask myself is should I delete the thread or just close it...
xris is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:09.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.