AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Games

Notices

Old 2004-05-07, 19:10   Link #1
Natsuko

FFXI question

i've got a question about FFXI, i heard and i read a few things about a play online credit card that you can use. Does any one know anything about it?
Natsuko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-09, 19:18   Link #2
Otsu
Randomness

I don't believe that PlayOnline has released a credit card. They don't have anything about it on their site. And they ask that you use Mastercard or Visa...so i really doubt that they'll have a personal credit card just for PlayOnline.
Payment Methods for PlayOnline listed here
Otsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-10, 04:10   Link #3
Natsuko

http://ps2.ign.com/articles/324/324220p1.html

This site talks a bit about it but it mentions being released in Japan, but that was in 2002. Some one i know who lives in canada ordered one from walmart. But i tried to get one and wasnt able to. I just wanted to get more info on the card but i havent found anything other then this.
Natsuko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-10, 16:30   Link #4
Otsu
Randomness

Heh...its still a visa or mastercard creditcard with PlayOnline benefits included.
the online thing other than that article pertaining to the PlayOnline Visa/MasterCard is here which is in japanese...(i can't read japanese) From what i can guess it sells the card or something...
As for your friend in Canada...I don't think they sell credit cards at Walmart...You would more likly just register yourself at Visa or Mastercard's website.
Otsu is offline   Reply With Quote