AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2008-10-10, 05:18   Link #1
serenade_beta
マジ天使
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Druaga no Tou: Sword of Uruk (second season)

Official website for Sword has opened~
http://www.druaga-anime.com/ <-- link hasn't changed

As most already knew, airing in January.
__________________

-Tried to start a blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-10, 05:23   Link #2
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: England, UK
Age: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by serenade_beta View Post
Official website for Sword has opened~
http://www.druaga-anime.com/ <-- link hasn't changed
That's the perfect image to use for the main page.

Can't wait for January.
__________________
Shiroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-10, 17:44   Link #3
leongsh
Daijoubu!
 
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Malaysia
もう一度! (Mou ichido!)

Can't wait for January 2009.
leongsh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-10, 17:56   Link #4
Crisano
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Canada
Is it just me, or is the picture on the main page weird? Notice the character's reflection on the water. She has black hair in the water's reflection...
Crisano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-10, 18:21   Link #5
NoLongerSane
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crisano View Post
Is it just me, or is the picture on the main page weird? Notice the character's reflection on the water. She has black hair in the water's reflection...
I was just looking at that image. Not only does the girl have black hair but is wearing different armor than Fatina. I think that is Kaaya in the reflection. Either way, I can not wait for January 2009.
NoLongerSane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-10, 21:17   Link #6
Nemuru
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoLongerSane View Post
I was just looking at that image. Not only does the girl have black hair but is wearing different armor than Fatina. I think that is Kaaya in the reflection. Either way, I can not wait for January 2009.
If you refresh your browser on that webpage you're given two possible pictures with either Kaaya or Fatina shown as a refection with Jil holding the other girls.

Spoiler for Comparable View from webpage:


Lol, Triangle. I'm rooting for Kaaya to win, Neko Kaaya ftw.
Nemuru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-22, 19:03   Link #7
the_firefly
Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2007
Druaga no Tou: Sword of Uruk (second season)

Pictures of the new characters. Under the cut for the people who consider that spoilery,

Spoiler for Decemeber Magazine Info:

Last edited by the_firefly; 2008-11-22 at 19:30.
the_firefly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-22, 19:16   Link #8
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: England, UK
Age: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by the_firefly View Post
Pictures of the new characters. Under the cut for the people who consider that spoilery,

Spoiler for Decemeber Magazine Info:
Spoiler:
__________________
Shiroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-23, 02:13   Link #9
Bloodseeker
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by the_firefly View Post
Pictures of the new characters. Under the cut for the people who consider that spoilery,

Spoiler for Decemeber Magazine Info:
That orange dress getup looks good on Fatina, even with the lack of fine tuning that seems to come with character concept art.
Bloodseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-24, 23:37   Link #10
bayoab
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Quote:
Originally Posted by the_firefly View Post
Pictures of the new characters. Under the cut for the people who consider that spoilery,
So the Megami announce isn't scanned yet?
bayoab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-11, 04:34   Link #11
Tokkan
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Australia
Age: 26
Send a message via MSN to Tokkan
Druaga no Tou: Sword of Uruk (second season)

http://druaga-anime.com/gallery_mov.html - Second PV is up. It's just an extended version of the first PV with 10 seconds of new footage. The new footage starts at 1:40 and ends at 1:50. Featuring Jil, Fatina and a bunch of new characters.
__________________
Tokkan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-16, 14:32   Link #12
Wargumm1i
Jinchuuriki
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Only 3 weeks till it will be aired. I dont know about the rest of you but i was pissed like hell when first season ended, and im not joking when i say pissed I mean i gained an unusual amount of hate for Kaaya and Jil´s older brother Neeba which led me to want to murder them personally.

But if anyone has seen the preview then as you can guessed Jil and Fatina have teamed up also im hoping that Jil will give Neeba some good ass kicking.
Wargumm1i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-17, 03:31   Link #13
NoSanninWa
Weapon of Mass Discussion
*Fansubber
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: New York, USA
Pissed at Neeba, certainly. Not pissed at Kaaya. It looked to me that Kaaya had merely kept quiet about the truth because she didn't want Jil to get hurt. She was protecting him and decided to side with Neeba at the end temporarily so that they could travel together, not because she has the same goal.

I actually feel kind of sad for Kaaya. It is unfortunate that she felt she had to protect Jil when she's the one who needs protection. I really hope Neeba doesn't get her badly hurt before Jil finds a way to catch up to her.
__________________

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
NoSanninWa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-17, 03:51   Link #14
Wargumm1i
Jinchuuriki
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoSanninWa View Post
Pissed at Neeba, certainly. Not pissed at Kaaya. It looked to me that Kaaya had merely kept quiet about the truth because she didn't want Jil to get hurt. She was protecting him and decided to side with Neeba at the end temporarily so that they could travel together, not because she has the same goal.

I actually feel kind of sad for Kaaya. It is unfortunate that she felt she had to protect Jil when she's the one who needs protection. I really hope Neeba doesn't get her badly hurt before Jil finds a way to catch up to her.
Well that maybe true about Kaaya it still doesnt change the fact im still pissed of when things end like that.

I mean this is sorta like the ending with Code Geass season 1.
Wargumm1i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-17, 06:16   Link #15
Tokkan
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Australia
Age: 26
Send a message via MSN to Tokkan
http://www.druaga-anime.com/goods_cd.html

OP and ED announced.

OP is "Questions?" by Yu Nakamura
ED is "Mahoutsukai desukedo." by Kaaya (Fumiko Orikasa)
__________________
Tokkan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-17, 09:12   Link #16
SuperKnuckles
Anime Hobbyist
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Never realized 2009 is already here! I wonder if Neeba will pull a Sasuke and get even more evil while he's at it.
SuperKnuckles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-17, 18:06   Link #17
Kaisos Erranon
Homo Ludens
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Canada
Age: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wargumm1i View Post
Well that maybe true about Kaaya it still doesnt change the fact im still pissed of when things end like that.

I mean this is sorta like the ending with Code Geass season 1.
Any studio that does that has both balls and my respect.

You gotta have big ones to piss off the fandom like that.
__________________
Kaisos Erranon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-18, 00:31   Link #18
Shadow Kira01
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: PMB Headquarters
Neeba isn't evil. It's just he has some sort of unrevealed ulterior motives, while doing quests with his team. However, I don't like him for what he did.

Spoiler:


On the other hand, thanks to Neeba's actions, second season will be focusing on the partnership of Fatina and Jil, the new Gilgamesh..
__________________
Shadow Kira01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-18, 12:22   Link #19
Guido
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Monterrey, México
Age: 34
I won't have to wait until next summer, as I originally thought I would, to watch the sequel; it's just three weeks away.
Guido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-18, 21:58   Link #20
seiji_kun
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Belgium, Antwerp
Age: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaisos Erranon View Post
Any studio that does that has both balls and my respect.

You gotta have big ones to piss off the fandom like that.
Balls, I don't find it that ballsy rather smart promoting for a second season. Endings like these make you crave for a second season, at least for me it does. Just like with Suzaku people now want Neeba to get what he disurves. I can't wait myself till this airs again thougth I doubt the first episode will be even near as epic as the first seasons first episode.
__________________
http://cdimg3.crunchyroll.com/i/spire1/d6f0e9bb51ccf01c113566a57c39cea41226394548_full.jp  g
seiji_kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
action, adventure, fantasy, gonzo, rpg

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 00:27.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.