|2008-10-12, 11:05||Link #2062|
Join Date: Sep 2008
Due to all the strategic votes, it is extremely difficult to predict the final. Unfortunately, both candidates never show their true strength.
vs Louis in the round of 32. Well.. she is supposed to win, and the margin was subtle. Not so close, not so diminant.
vs Miku in the round of 16. Miku had so many anti-voters, simple because she was only a cameo. Still Kyo won by a small margin.
vs Tomoyo in the round of 8. Internal matchup can easily be distorted. As I said, I believe Tomoyo has more fan-base. Those who want Tomoyo out voted for Kyo.
vs Hinagiku in the semifinal. Unfortunately, Hina had to lose.
vs Crom in the round of 32. Resistence gathered against Crom, Kagura and their fangirls.
vs Shirley in the round of 16. This matchup itself is the side effect of C.C's drop. Those who sympathized Codegeass fangroups did not help Shirley twice.
vs Rika in the round of 8. OK. This might show Horo's true strength. But.. I am not sure Rika is that strong in this tournament.
vs Shana in the semifinal. Unfortunately, Shana had to lose. (deja vu all over again?)
Arguments for Kyo.
1. Kyo has a strong fanbase who will voluntarily promote voting. With 2 days of voting period, the fangroup's strength will be crucial. (Well.. I believe Tomoyo's fangroup is strong enough to support this theory. Can Kyo's..?)
2. Clannad After is just in time to boost her.
Not that many.. even though 1 might be enough to cover all the edge Horo has.
Arguments for Horo.
1. She never grew anti-fans. Nobody hates her, so she is the ideal choice for the winner.
2. Even though she found easy opponents in the previous rounds, the vote was abnormally one-sided. It reveals her true strength. So many people claimed she lacks a fanatic fanbase, but usually there were more participants for her match than other matchs.
3. Anti-tsundere groups may support Horo, even though Horo is not completely free from tsundere.
4. Kyoto animation's dominance has grown many anti-fans, whether it is fair or not.
5. Kyo is lack of women's support while Horo is regarded an all-around character. OK, you may look at the semifinal resut and say it ain't so. But remember Kyo once lost to Louis in the women's vote, and Tomoyo was supposed to be the true all-around character among the Clannad family. Gosh.. I really wish Tomoyo is there instead of Kyo.
|2008-10-12, 18:22||Link #2069|
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: San Diego
I dislike both equally.
Actually, I probably like Horo more for being less uninteresting.
|2008-10-12, 18:29||Link #2070|
ISML Technical Staff
AnimeSuki Site Staff
G1: #99 Horo > #76 Kyou Fujibayashi.
-Kyou is not someone who deserves to win this tournament, sorry. I'm pretty unhappy about both finalists but hey, at least I like Hinagiku and Shana.
|2008-10-13, 09:14||Link #2078|
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Planet Earth
Latest update about who is winning, WHERE.123
2008년 10월 13일 10시 45분 현재 세계 지도2008-10-13 22:47:22
카테고리 : 게시판 >> 주제별 게시판 >> 모에토너먼트 게시판
작성자 : 銀童
링크 : http://anizone.net/topic/60592
트랙백 : http://www.acme.net/tb/131072
RSS : http://www.acme.net/rss/131072
Hoeo seems to be the choice in the Western developed nations while the Asia, Latin America, Northern Europe, and Italy prefers Kyou.
|2008-10-13, 11:12||Link #2080|
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Czech Republic
I didn't want either of these two to be finalists, but I voted for Kyou because she at least looks moe to me. Horo doesn't.
I curse my homeland for voting for Horo. What do Czech anime fans think they're doing? XD