AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Notices

Old 2004-05-06, 18:47   Link #21
GrapeSoda

Doesnt sakura have talent in genjutstu? then maybe she'll be like Kurenai and use genjutsu really good?
GrapeSoda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-06, 21:10   Link #22
rock and stones

Quote:
Doesnt sakura have talent in genjutstu? then maybe she'll be like Kurenai and use genjutsu really good?
She does have talent in genjutsu like what Kakashi said. But unfortunately, she hasnt been able to get a good tutor like Naruto, Sasuke or even Lee who all have 'specialized' tutors. I think furthermore, she hasn't had any manga time for her to show off anything. Hopefully, she will become the next Tsunade.
Old 2004-05-06, 23:17   Link #23
Zek
Eyebrows...

Sure, Sakura doesn't have the advantage of Kyuubi or the Sharingan, but she's still well below all the other genins(probably including Ino).
Zek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-07, 00:24   Link #24
Kung Fu Ferret

While the nins of team seven have the potentitial to be as powerfull as the sennins (except for sakura, she just plain useless), they won't be sennins them selves. I think somewhere along the line people confused Sennin for an actual Ninja rank. While Genin Chunnin and Jounin are all terms historicaly used by real world Ninjas, Sennin is not, a sennins is an elightined immortal, ore soething along those lines.
Kung Fu Ferret is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-07, 01:50   Link #25
Shinobi_Lucas

Send a message via AIM to Shinobi_Lucas Send a message via Yahoo to Shinobi_Lucas
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kung Fu Ferret
While the nins of team seven have the potentitial to be as powerfull as the sennins (except for sakura, she just plain useless), they won't be sennins them selves. I think somewhere along the line people confused Sennin for an actual Ninja rank. While Genin Chunnin and Jounin are all terms historicaly used by real world Ninjas, Sennin is not, a sennins is an elightined immortal, ore soething along those lines.
Sakura has not had the benifit of a true mentor. Come on, Sasuke has Kakashi, and Naruto has Jiraiya, how could they not become so strong.
Shinobi_Lucas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-07, 04:42   Link #26
Victim

Also, Sakura's genjutsu talent seems mostly defensive. She seems through some illusions, and is one of a handful of people to dispel Kabuto's illusion. But she never slaps illusions on anyone else. While she might not simply have the proper training, it's also possible she sucks at that too.

Apparently, she's also a quick study. When doing the tree climbing training, she did it right the first time. If all she had was good chakra control, you'd think it'd take a couple missteps to figure out the right amount of power. Even if someone has the control, aim, and discipline to easily shoot free throws, I wouldn't expect them to make perfect shots the first time you hand them a basket ball.
Victim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-07, 10:29   Link #27
Mizuno
Undefined

Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
Quote:
Sure, Sakura doesn't have the advantage of Kyuubi or the Sharingan, but she's still well below all the other genins(probably including Ino).
Ino's only move is to enter somebody else's body. We've already saw that it didn't work with Sakura. We don't know how much potential Ino has, but Sakura seems to be in the potential department.
Mizuno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-07, 12:16   Link #28
SweetkisS VT

I don't think its fair to say that Naruto and Sasuke are better just because they had a 'better' teacher.

They were all being taught by Kakashi from the start, but only Sasuke and Naruto actually ever showed a desire to get better and stronger. Why should she deserve to have a personal trainer when she doesn't even put forth the desire to better herself?

Couple with the fact that she has no known bloodline abilities, actually, there are doubts that her parents are even ninjas. We have seen that all the other genin have a family history of being ninjas.

Also it kinda irritates me when people say 'she's good at genjutsu!', Which is clearly NOT the case.

Just because she was ablo to repell the genjutsu done on her, does not mean she's 'GOOD' at it. Many people at the stadium were able to repell it, that includes Shikamaru/Sasuke/Temari/Kankuro/Gaara/Shino/All ANBU and Jounins... so she was not the only one to do it. Naruto didnt because we already know he is half retarded.

What did she do during the 30 day break before the chunnin exam? She got flowers and visited the hospital. Instead of realizing that she didn't make it to the finals, and better start training, she wastes time everyday arguing with Ino.

Heck, at least Ino has a JOB.

And what is she doing now that Sasuke's gone? She sits around staring at the sky...

Great way to improve there...
SweetkisS VT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-07, 18:51   Link #29
Ero-Senpai
Hm Otaku Sapiens i think?

sorry about the mix up euro
Ero-Senpai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-10, 19:45   Link #30
realdeal
The Real Deal

I think all 3 will be great..mainly because they all share the same hokage line of teacher-students.

Spoiler:
personally i don't have a favorite, but come on. itachi's so cookie cutter it's ridiculous. LOOK AT ME. I'M ALL DARK AND MYSTERIOUS. LOOK AT ME I DON'T SMILE. WOW I'M POWERFUL. WOW I HAVE THE PERSONALITY OF A ROCK THAT HASN'T BEEN TOUCHED IN 20 YEARS.
realdeal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-10, 19:58   Link #31
Kung Fu Ferret

Sakura is going to keep up just enought to stay with Naruto and sasuke so they can take turn saving her. I'd say they'd fight over her but, Sasuke shows almost no interest in her (or any girl for that matter )
Kung Fu Ferret is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-11, 02:36   Link #32
Shinobi_Lucas

Send a message via AIM to Shinobi_Lucas Send a message via Yahoo to Shinobi_Lucas
At any rate with Jiraiya taking over Naruto's training, it looks like they are stepping in that direction.
Shinobi_Lucas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-11, 03:12   Link #33
epyon96

Quote:
Originally Posted by ma1nstream
By the time the 3 legendary sannin were their age, they were allready "the 3 legendary sannin".

Sure team 7 may have great potential.

But the reason they were called sannin was because of their increible natural abillity, Just my thoughts, also I dont think Sakura even has the potential to be as great as Tsunade (however its spelled).
Are you sure about that? I didn't think the anime mentioned anywhere when they became known as Sannins. I have my doubts that they were Sanin at that age.

EPYON
epyon96 is offline   Reply With Quote