AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Notices

View Poll Results: Are Chouji and Neji dead?
Yes, I think so. 9 7.56%
Only Chouji is dead 38 31.93%
Only Neji is dead 5 4.20%
Both of them will live! 56 47.06%
I have no idea. 11 9.24%
Voters: 119. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2004-05-10, 15:38   Link #61
Mizuno
Undefined

Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
Hinata doesn't have that kind of potential. Neji is a genius of the clan and his father should've succeeded the main house instead. It would be incredible if Hinata can use Hakke which is my favourite close combat move.
Mizuno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-10, 16:11   Link #62
InitialD4

Ok, I just finished rereading the manga from 160 til now...
One of The four ninjas in the forest at the beginning of the arc was Shizune, she is Tsunade's apprentice. So I guess she must be a medic. So there's no doubt that she can save Neji and Chouji...
InitialD4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-10, 16:24   Link #63
Naruto714
Kinjutsu Master

Send a message via AIM to Naruto714 Send a message via MSN to Naruto714 Send a message via Yahoo to Naruto714
Okay realistically Choji should be dead [sob ] b/c he said if I take this I will die but then that might have been something his parents told him to prevent him from using it all the time.

Neji was injured and fainted from blood loss. He can live but that is only if someone gets to him in time.

Based on what we know Choji is dead and Neji is on the ground unconcious right now. But with Tsundae they may both live
Naruto714 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-10, 16:37   Link #64
chibi Jiraiya plushy

Send a message via AIM to chibi Jiraiya plushy Send a message via Yahoo to chibi Jiraiya plushy
They have to be alive! They just have to! I think that they are going to be saved by some Jounin nin and be brought back to the village abd brought back to health! ...how are we kidding? They'll die of bloodloss by this point!!! By NEJI HAS TO LIVE so does Chouji but NEJI HAS TO LIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
chibi Jiraiya plushy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-10, 19:26   Link #65
realdeal
The Real Deal

Quote:
Originally Posted by chibi Jiraiya plushy
They have to be alive! They just have to! I think that they are going to be saved by some Jounin nin and be brought back to the village abd brought back to health! ...how are we kidding? They'll die of bloodloss by this point!!! By NEJI HAS TO LIVE so does Chouji but NEJI HAS TO LIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

why must chouji live? He serves no purpose in the story whatsoever apart from being the fatboy to laugh at. Not that I hate chouji but for the sake of some sense of realism and not making naruto a 5yr old show where everything is fine and dandy I hope they kill him off.
realdeal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-11, 06:09   Link #66
Ryota
Nee kikoemasuka?

I just hope they both live.

I don't want Chouji to die because Shikamaru would lose his best friend, i don't want that to happen.

Neji is just cool and i want to see him fight again (want to see Choujij fight again too).

Spoiler:

My mini city
Ryota is offline   Reply With Quote