AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Lucky Star

Notices

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 2008-10-12, 10:46   Link #1981
Kinny Riddle
Gone for Good
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
I have some requests of my own, though most have already been requested and taken, so here's what's left.

3.47-3.48 Patty realizes Cherry's paws aren't as squishy as found in mangas

3.58-4.00 Patty "in despair" as a result

15.53-15.55 Kagamin discovers she's now a maid

17.12-17.14 Misao: Whoever wins will be my bride!!! XD

17.25-17.26 Misao "glomps" Kagamin (slightly different from those available above, please show Misao throwing her arms onto Kagamin)

19.35-19.36 Tsukasa: Bo-bobo-bobobo... (Stunned at Kagamin's revelation that she wanted to *** with Konata)

29.17-29.18 Konata flashes torch on her face for horror effect

That's it for now. Thanks to whoever makes it.

(PS Woo hoo, 100 pages! )
__________________
哀莫大於心死。
我對這裡的管理員的霸道與毫無準則的執法行為感到徹底失望﹗

It was fun while it lasted.
Kinny Riddle is offline  
Old 2008-10-12, 11:15   Link #1982
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Moe Land
Age: 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miko Miko View Post
Avatars


Set

These would be great for Halloween!
__________________
Vampire+Sisters
kenjiharima is offline  
Old 2008-10-12, 14:43   Link #1983
liez190
Butterfly flutter
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: in the sky
Age: 20
Send a message via Skype™ to liez190
Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleSun View Post
Kagamin Miku

can i take them?
__________________
liez190 is offline  
Old 2008-10-12, 20:45   Link #1984
Jintor
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Land Down Under
Age: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleSun View Post


[/b]
C-C-Claimed plz D:

/edit Actually nevermind it's a bit too slow.

Requesting an gif of Kagami~n from around 8:01 to 8:12, or from 8:12 to 8:14.

Pretty please with sugar on top? D:
Jintor is offline  
Old 2008-10-13, 14:22   Link #1985
Marina
~La-la Land~
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Seattle
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by liez190 View Post
can i take them?

This one is already taken by Miko Miko
__________________
My Anime Blog:
Anime B&B
Follow me on Twitter!
_________________
Visit my gallery
Sig: HSxHoneycomb
_________________

My Anime List

ISML
Marina is offline  
Old 2008-10-13, 16:36   Link #1986
LittleSun
Legendary Girl A
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Kusakabe's Team Magician Girl
Quote:
Originally Posted by liez190 View Post
can i take them?
as Marina said it was taken by MikoMiko ^o^ but you can take the first one
LittleSun is offline  
Old 2008-10-13, 16:37   Link #1987
LittleSun
Legendary Girl A
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Kusakabe's Team Magician Girl
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jintor View Post
C-C-Claimed plz D:

/edit Actually nevermind it's a bit too slow.

Requesting an gif of Kagami~n from around 8:01 to 8:12, or from 8:12 to 8:14.

Pretty please with sugar on top? D:
sure you can take it :3
LittleSun is offline  
Old 2008-10-13, 23:04   Link #1988
bhl88
Otaku Apprentice
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: The Unseen Horizon
Send a message via MSN to bhl88 Send a message via Yahoo to bhl88
I dunno if my request can go here or in the Haruhi Suzumiya section:

http://forums.animesuki.com/showpost...postcount=1839
__________________

Dang it Avalon, you c(XD LOL)-block Shirou and Reinforce, but don't protect his mind in other ways? What is wrong, you woman?
Friendship, be made! Magical power, gather! Starlight Breaker.... this world!
bhl88 is offline  
Old 2008-10-14, 10:31   Link #1989
kamiiru
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Poland
Age: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminisk View Post
May I please use this one?, I hope you don't mind.

Last edited by kamiiru; 2008-10-15 at 05:39.
kamiiru is offline  
Old 2008-10-14, 21:08   Link #1990
Falkor
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jintor View Post
C-C-Claimed plz D:

/edit Actually nevermind it's a bit too slow.

Requesting an gif of Kagami~n from around 8:01 to 8:12, or from 8:12 to 8:14.

Pretty please with sugar on top? D:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinny Riddle View Post
I have some requests of my own, though most have already been requested and taken, so here's what's left.

3.47-3.48 Patty realizes Cherry's paws aren't as squishy as found in mangas

3.58-4.00 Patty "in despair" as a result

15.53-15.55 Kagamin discovers she's now a maid

17.12-17.14 Misao: Whoever wins will be my bride!!! XD

17.25-17.26 Misao "glomps" Kagamin (slightly different from those available above, please show Misao throwing her arms onto Kagamin)

19.35-19.36 Tsukasa: Bo-bobo-bobobo... (Stunned at Kagamin's revelation that she wanted to *** with Konata)

29.17-29.18 Konata flashes torch on her face for horror effect

That's it for now. Thanks to whoever makes it.

(PS Woo hoo, 100 pages! )
I'm gonna try to do them over the weekend, if you can wait until then... (just saw your posts, but I'm going to be busy the following days)

... unless somebody is already doing them...
Falkor is offline  
Old 2008-10-14, 21:15   Link #1991
Jintor
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Land Down Under
Age: 22
I can wait, thank you for doing them! \o/
Jintor is offline  
Old 2008-10-15, 06:06   Link #1992
kamiiru
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Poland
Age: 22
If it's no problem I want to request about sig with Konata, Kagami, Yu-chan and Minami-chan in cute way.
kamiiru is offline  
Old 2008-10-17, 15:52   Link #1993
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Mortuary : D
Code:
        





.......................
__________________
Zu Ra is offline  
Old 2008-10-17, 18:00   Link #1994
BOOKGLUTTON
;;'
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: California
Mind if I grab a couple of those for my signature? Or is there like, a limit...
__________________

NOM NOM NOM
BOOKGLUTTON is offline  
Old 2008-10-17, 19:45   Link #1995
Guernsey
The GAP Man
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Age: 26
Send a message via AIM to Guernsey Send a message via MSN to Guernsey Send a message via Yahoo to Guernsey
Can take one of those as an avatar?
Guernsey is offline  
Old 2008-10-17, 23:16   Link #1996
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Mortuary : D
Feel free to use them Guernsey and BGlutton or anyone else for that matter ^o^


__________________
Zu Ra is offline  
Old 2008-10-18, 11:30   Link #1997
B2-Lancer
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Still waiting on Kagamin-ShrineMaiden-Rin-Miku Avatar. Work still open?
B2-Lancer is offline  
Old 2008-10-18, 19:39   Link #1998
Falkor
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Falkor View Post
I'm gonna try to do them over the weekend, if you can wait until then... (just saw your posts, but I'm going to be busy the following days)

... unless somebody is already doing them...



hmmm...

Quote:
Originally Posted by B2-Lancer View Post
Still waiting on Kagamin-ShrineMaiden-Rin-Miku Avatar. Work still open?
hmmm... can't do that one...
Falkor is offline  
Old 2008-10-18, 19:44   Link #1999
Jintor
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Land Down Under
Age: 22
Zomg, thanks so much! \o/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Falkor View Post
Claimed!

Last edited by Jintor; 2008-10-18 at 20:00.
Jintor is offline  
Old 2008-10-19, 05:42   Link #2000
Utau
Butler mitai~
*Scanlator
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: 智代の部屋
Send a message via MSN to Utau
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geta Boshi View Post
Code:
        





.......................
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geta Boshi View Post
Feel free to use them Guernsey and BGlutton or anyone else for that matter ^o^



lol, pure win


i'd cookie but i see you don't accept one
__________________


Status Quo: MIA
Utau is offline  
Closed Thread

Tags
avatars, signatures

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:47.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.