AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2008-10-19, 12:40   Link #2041
Dream_Traveller
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by darthfury78 View Post
Especially when there is so much to be explored, such as the development of Milly's relationship with Lelouch before he died. Not to mention the importance of the Ashfords in Lelouch's life and their connection to Marianne. All of this was not explained at all in R2.
And your true reason for wanting an extra series surfaces. Why am I not surprised?
Dream_Traveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-19, 12:59   Link #2042
Tetsu Aero
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Hi everyone, i where wondering if anyone knew the name of that light purple haired gal's name from the Ashford academy. She is apparently voiced by someone special and ended up in that marriage picture with Ougi and Viletta.
Tetsu Aero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-19, 13:02   Link #2043
shinigami99
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Britannia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tetsu Aero View Post
Hi everyone, i where wondering if anyone knew the name of that light purple haired gal's name from the Ashford academy. She is apparently voiced by someone special and ended up in that marriage picture with Ougi and Viletta.
Thats Miya. Known explicitly for her cute "nani mai hunny~?". I thought her voice was cute lol but thats basically the only part she played in R2. In other words, she's not important.
shinigami99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-19, 13:22   Link #2044
Tetsu Aero
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Oh! she's that gal that snatched Lulu's hat.
Ah thanks ^^
Tetsu Aero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-19, 13:50   Link #2045
Charred Knight
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream_Traveller View Post
And your true reason for wanting an extra series surfaces. Why am I not surprised?
That has got to be the weirdest obsession ever, she wasn't even paired with him.

Would I like to see a Code Geass sequel? Only if it didn't star Lelouch so that the other characters can shine. If Lelouch returns than absolutly not, Lelocuh's story has been told, and other people need to get developed.

If its Suzaku, Kallen, and a few others trying to discover the secret of geass I would watch it.
Charred Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-19, 14:23   Link #2046
eaglei3
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charred Knight View Post
That has got to be the weirdest obsession ever, she wasn't even paired with him.

Would I like to see a Code Geass sequel? Only if it didn't star Lelouch so that the other characters can shine. If Lelouch returns than absolutly not, Lelocuh's story has been told, and other people need to get developed.

If its Suzaku, Kallen, and a few others trying to discover the secret of geass I would watch it.
That story doesn't make much sense at all though. What would provoke them to try and discover the secrets of Geass? Cause seriously, the only catalysts for that are CC, Lelouch if they were to bring him back, or a brand new protagonist/antagonist. Cause essentially, their stories are done as well. They would have no reason to try and look for the origin of Geass at this point.

And the new protagonist/antagonist idea seems kind of weird to me if it were to happen within a couple years of Zero Requiem.

Last edited by eaglei3; 2008-10-19 at 14:46.
eaglei3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-19, 14:51   Link #2047
Solidus1321
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: USA
Age: 24
Send a message via Yahoo to Solidus1321
But really IF they where to make more to the code geass seris and they brought lelouch back, your telling me its going suck that badly, or its going ruin the whole seris that your just not even going to watch it. I love watching every bit of code geass and if they had lelouch dead corpse walking around eating peoples brains I would still watch it. Nothing is going to kill it as long as these questions that are still around are wraped up it would be worth it. But that is what I think I know not everyone thinks the sameway so don't hate me for it.
Solidus1321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-19, 14:59   Link #2048
Charred Knight
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglei3 View Post
That story doesn't make much sense at all though. What would provoke them to try and discover the secrets of Geass? Cause seriously, the only catalysts for that are CC, Lelouch if they were to bring him back, or a brand new protagonist/antagonist. Cause essentially, their stories are done as well. They would have no reason to try and look for the origin of Geass at this point.

And the new protagonist/antagonist idea seems kind of weird to me if it were to happen within a couple years of Zero Requiem.
That would just mean Suzaku failed to keep the peace created by Zero Requiem.

Most likely I would think another code user, and geass cult is found, and Suzaku, and Kallen must put a stop to them to make the peace created by Zero stand.
Charred Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-19, 15:04   Link #2049
Used Can
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
I don't want Code Geass to be turned into some sort of Gundam series.

The only thing I'd like to see would be, perhaps, some OVAs that would expand on those time-skips that took place in Turns 21 and 25 - just to see more in detail how they started planning the whole Zero Requiem, and their thoughts about it.
__________________
"The name is Tin; Used is just an alias. I'm everything Shoe Box would like to be." - Used Can of the Aluminium Kingdom
Used Can is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-19, 15:09   Link #2050
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
Age: 30
there were many nobles who lost their power and title due to lelouch
they may have hated him but i doubt they like the way things are now (i dont think they would get their old rights back under nunnaly)
and no doubt many of the parts of the UFN that needed to be subduded wouldnt really care to stay in the format where they cant have an army and must vote for intenational actions (where size is all that matters)
there is room for a group who would wish to see the world change once more
and there is planty of room for character development
suzaku dealing with the role of zero (a role heavier then the world)
kallen could play a big part in the ashford plot line before being forced to once again pilot (against the new enemies)
development of the new 9th gen models after the first two have been scrapped or you could have had lelouch repair the guren and leave it somewhere for kallen, as a sort of balance for suzaku (like suzaku was a counter balance for lelouch, even in terms of change from with in vs change from without)
C.C showing up for some reason and possibly having lelouch interact with the characters using her as a medium
the tape of the events of ep 19 (which diethard filmed) being exposed and reviling that lelouch was zero to the public

planty of things to exploer aside from the geass arc
__________________
bladeofdarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-19, 15:13   Link #2051
Dream_Traveller
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Except...the only opposing force is either a disgruntled noble or a disgruntled...no, not a member of the royalty since they're all dead, Nunnally's Empress, Cornelia's given up her title and Schneizel serves Zero. The Cult's dead, V.V.'s dead, Schneizel's been neutralized, Charles and Marianne are dead, and ninth-gen KMFs are so hax that they shouldn't be worked on anymore. Who's left to be a decent foe now that everyone's united?
Dream_Traveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-19, 15:13   Link #2052
Used Can
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by bladeofdarkness View Post
C.C showing up for some reason and possibly having lelouch interact with the characters using her as a medium
Can't be, C.C. (or any Code user for that matter) is unable to speak with dead people. The ones she used to speak with were Marianne (who wasn't dead), and V.V..
__________________
"The name is Tin; Used is just an alias. I'm everything Shoe Box would like to be." - Used Can of the Aluminium Kingdom
Used Can is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-19, 15:15   Link #2053
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
Age: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by Used Can View Post
Can't be, C.C. (or any Code user for that matter) is unable to speak with dead people. The ones she used to speak with were Marianne (who wasn't dead), and V.V..
world of c says hi (with her being linked to it)

Quote:
Except...the only opposing force is either a disgruntled noble or a disgruntled...no, not a member of the royalty since they're all dead, Nunnally's Empress, Cornelia's given up her title and Schneizel serves Zero. The Cult's dead, V.V.'s dead, Schneizel's been neutralized, Charles and Marianne are dead, and ninth-gen KMFs are so hax that they shouldn't be worked on anymore. Who's left to be a decent foe now that everyone's united
the anti lelouch
someone of lelouch's level but who seeks power by playing both sides (the UFN+britannia vs the new coalition funded by nobles and manned by varius groups of rebels) against one an other
__________________
bladeofdarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-19, 15:19   Link #2054
Used Can
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by bladeofdarkness View Post
world of c says hi (with her being linked to it)
There only things we ever saw in the World of C was that memory museum. Nothing ever hinted the World of C could be some sort of Heaven.

Although there was the bit about Ragnarok... I, honestly, wouldn't be completely sure.
__________________
"The name is Tin; Used is just an alias. I'm everything Shoe Box would like to be." - Used Can of the Aluminium Kingdom
Used Can is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-19, 15:23   Link #2055
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
Age: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by Used Can View Post
There only things we ever saw in the World of C was that memory museum. Nothing ever hinted the World of C could be some sort of Heaven.

Although there was the bit about Ragnarok... I, honestly, wouldn't be completely sure.
not the museum (thats C.C's memory
the world of c is the colective mind of all humanity (they were there in ep 21)
and c.c has a link to it since she was able to send marianya and suzaku there after lelouch blew the gate
__________________
bladeofdarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-19, 15:31   Link #2056
Used Can
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by bladeofdarkness View Post
not the museum (thats C.C's memory
the world of c is the colective mind of all humanity (they were there in ep 21)
and c.c has a link to it since she was able to send marianya and suzaku there after lelouch blew the gate
I know, my point is she was never shown talking with dead people. Perhaps, she can access the place (i.e. the Twilight Shrine), but that doesn't mean she can communicate with humanity's collective consciousness.

Additionally, since that's a collective consciousness, can anyone keep their individuality when they are there? Too bad I'm quire sure we'll never be given answers for these kinds of questions.
__________________
"The name is Tin; Used is just an alias. I'm everything Shoe Box would like to be." - Used Can of the Aluminium Kingdom
Used Can is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-19, 15:34   Link #2057
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
Age: 30
sadly that would probably be the case
__________________
bladeofdarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-19, 16:27   Link #2058
demon_god04
~Hi -mi- tsu des~
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Canada
Age: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by darthfury78 View Post
Especially when there is so much to be explored, such as the development of Milly's relationship with Lelouch before he died. Not to mention the importance of the Ashfords in Lelouch's life and their connection to Marianne. All of this was not explained at all in R2.
You seen pretty hell bent on shoving this supposed importance of Ashford forward. Marianne had alot they need to address with her but her connection to Ashford was not and was never one of them. It was already stated that Marianne was their test pilot for their prototype Knightmare and her major backer for her marriage to Charles. There is no need to go much deeper into it with Ashford, if anything what was needed with Marianne was development and more insight into her character before she was killed. Why did she follow Charles with the Ragnarok plan, was she disillusioned with the world as well? If so why and how? She basically showed up as a complete one-eighty of her established character that everyone and their mothers loved and there was really not much exposition on the reasoning behind it.

And also in terms of the importance of the Ashford in Lelouch's life, that pretty much ended with the first season. The Ashfords saw Lelouch and Nunally as one of the means by which they could potentially regain their noble status. And as for Milly herself, she was always torn between her family and her personal desires, she hid behind Ashford because she could not choose one or the other. In the end she realised that she was too late and gracefully moved on from her feelings for Lelouch. For a side character with little importance to the overall plot, she was given a fair treatment in terms of development unlike more central characters like Schneizel, Marianne, Charles, V.V and so on.
__________________
demon_god04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-19, 16:39   Link #2059
Narona
Emotionless White Face
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Used Can View Post
Can't be, C.C. (or any Code user for that matter) is unable to speak with dead people. The ones she used to speak with were Marianne (who wasn't dead), and V.V..
Yup, there is actually no proof that she can talk to the dead people. marianne was not dead, and I am not sure that Charles was talking directly to clovis.
Narona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-19, 16:51   Link #2060
demon_god04
~Hi -mi- tsu des~
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Canada
Age: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by Narona View Post
Yup, there is actually no proof that she can talk to the dead people. marianne was not dead, and I am not sure that Charles was talking directly to clovis.
Well Charles was at the Sword of Akasha and the Jupiter thing was the world of C right? Since it is supposed to be like one giant consciousness of mankind or something with even the dead in it then it could really have been Clovis he was talking to.
__________________
demon_god04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:20.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.