AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2008-10-19, 20:34   Link #2081
Dream_Traveller
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Note that every Geass is unique, outstanding from each other in their own way. Rolo was the only one with the ability to stop time. Now you're grasping for straws. And anyway, what problem would Geass users have with peace? They're probably nomads, or isolationists. Why the hell should the state of the world bother them?
Dream_Traveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-19, 20:41   Link #2082
shinigami99
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Britannia
Who knows?

The world hates Geass, and because they are isolated, it is very easy for them to crack under this pressure. They are cursed to use geass to accomplish basic tasks. They might think that its better for them to be accepted, thus starting a rebellion.
They might have other Code users backing them up out of a contract. C.C. and (The presumably alive) Lelouch are trying to stop their rebellion while trying to conceal their identies from the public. They fail to do so and the world is again plunged into disarray.
shinigami99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-19, 20:43   Link #2083
Dream_Traveller
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
There's no proof that 'the world hates Geass'. Just a select few Britannians, and Japanese people. Also, that scenario would suck, because it's war waged out of angst. "Accept us!"

No.
Dream_Traveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-19, 21:04   Link #2084
Used Can
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream_Traveller View Post
9th gen KMF tech isn't available to anyone except Kallen, Lloyd and Cecile.
The Guren SEITEN seemed to be over after the battle against Albion, though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinigami99 View Post
Its all up to Sunrise
More like it is up to Taniguchi and Ōkouchi, and they've pretty much said Geass ended in R2.

I do believe an OVA or a movie may be possible, but a sequel? No.
__________________
"The name is Tin; Used is just an alias. I'm everything Shoe Box would like to be." - Used Can of the Aluminium Kingdom
Used Can is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-19, 21:13   Link #2085
Dream_Traveller
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Well, the SEITEN was damaged a lot, but it could still be repaired. All it needs is a new head, and two new arms. The Albion exploded.
Dream_Traveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-19, 21:31   Link #2086
FoxxFireArt
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Kentucky
Send a message via Yahoo to FoxxFireArt
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream_Traveller View Post
Well, the SEITEN was damaged a lot, but it could still be repaired. All it needs is a new head, and two new arms. The Albion exploded.
Kallen does still have the Guren key as well.
That always made me wonder. When and where did she get that back? I seriously doubt they let her keep that key when she was captured. It was Lelouch's forces that would of taken in the remains of the Guren. He must have kept it safe for her to of at some point retrieved the key and want to turn it into a necklace.

I had an idea of an image of how Kallen got that key back. If I ever get the mood I may draw it as an image. It would be a really heartbreaking image, but I wont go into detail.
__________________
* * Visit Foxxfire Art for weekly Code Geass 4komas * *
FoxxFireArt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-19, 21:33   Link #2087
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: The middle of the Middle of Nowhere
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream_Traveller View Post
Well, the SEITEN was damaged a lot, but it could still be repaired. All it needs is a new head, and two new arms. The Albion exploded.
Don't forget the other wing, seeing how it got slashed off. But even then, since the other wing is intact, it wouldn't be hard to replicate a replacement for it.
__________________
Rising Dragon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-19, 21:37   Link #2088
shinigami99
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Britannia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Used Can View Post
The Guren SEITEN seemed to be over after the battle against Albion, though.


More like it is up to Taniguchi and Ōkouchi, and they've pretty much said Geass ended in R2.

I do believe an OVA or a movie may be possible, but a sequel? No.
Hmmmmmm yes probably an OVA, just to give a closure to all the other characters that survived, and what exactly C.C. is doing. Also they can give an idea how the other characters(Kaguya, Rivalz, Milly etc.) are living on and if they were told of Lelouch's plans. It wouldn't hurt to have a memorial get together of the characters that know about it cause in my opinion his memory deserves to be celebrated.

Really now? I thought Sunrise had the rights. I'm pretty sure that sunrise can resurrect the franchise and choose a different director if Taniguchi or Okouchi don't want to do it. Thats the power they have.
shinigami99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-19, 21:46   Link #2089
FoxxFireArt
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Kentucky
Send a message via Yahoo to FoxxFireArt
Quote:
Originally Posted by shinigami99 View Post
Hmmmmmm yes probably an OVA, just to give a closure to all the other characters that survived, and what exactly C.C. is doing. Also they can give an idea how the other characters(Kaguya, Rivalz, Milly etc.) are living on and if they were told of Lelouch's plans. It wouldn't hurt to have a memorial get together of the characters that know about it cause in my opinion his memory deserves to be celebrated.

Really now? I thought Sunrise had the rights. I'm pretty sure that sunrise can resurrect the franchise and choose a different director if Taniguchi or Okouchi don't want to do it. Thats the power they have.
It is annoying how we never got to know C.C.'s real name. That always felt like a slap to the face of C.C. fans. Like dangling a string in front of them with the possibility of getting to know that secret.

They eventually released what L's name was in Death Note. Though not in the anime. It was an source book for the manga.

I seriously doubt they will make a movie or OVA of Code Geass. Though that being said. There is a section on the official site that says "Movie", but that has been there all second season long.
If anything we still have Picture Dramas to fill in some gaps. Perhaps the last DVD will tell us something, but I'd be amazed if they expand of the finale.
__________________
* * Visit Foxxfire Art for weekly Code Geass 4komas * *
FoxxFireArt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-19, 21:48   Link #2090
Dream_Traveller
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
That 'Movie' section was just a section for promotional material.
Dream_Traveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-19, 21:57   Link #2091
FoxxFireArt
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Kentucky
Send a message via Yahoo to FoxxFireArt
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream_Traveller View Post
That 'Movie' section was just a section for promotional material.
Isn't that what they have in the Product section?
They have a section called Media, Product, and Special. Why make a separate section called Movie if it isn't a 'movie'? Seems misleading.
__________________
* * Visit Foxxfire Art for weekly Code Geass 4komas * *
FoxxFireArt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-19, 21:58   Link #2092
Dream_Traveller
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
No, product is Geass-related...products. The only thing the Movie section has is the old trailer for R2, and something about the broadcast times of the last six episodes.
Dream_Traveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-19, 22:02   Link #2093
FoxxFireArt
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Kentucky
Send a message via Yahoo to FoxxFireArt
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream_Traveller View Post
No, product is Geass-related...products. The only thing the Movie section has is the old trailer for R2, and something about the broadcast times of the last six episodes.
Though why not put that in the Special or Media section? Why call it a 'Movie' section if it's not a movie?
__________________
* * Visit Foxxfire Art for weekly Code Geass 4komas * *
FoxxFireArt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-20, 04:05   Link #2094
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
Age: 30
there is one sure fire way to take out a 9th gen
taking it out while still on the ground (meaning sabotage)
which could play well into an attack (while some forces attack say... tokyo) the defeanding forces find that the entire MP 9th gen squad has been disabled and are forced to use older units in battle to defeand tokyo
which is a good point to reintroduce the guren if my idea that lelouch fixed it and left it for kallen somewhere is used (since shes no longer a black knight, and no one knows about the guren it wouldnt be disabled)
__________________
bladeofdarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-20, 07:50   Link #2095
Dream_Traveller
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
What's the best that anyone can hope to attack Britannia or the UFN with? Every nation imaginable, with the sole exception of the Middle Eastern Federation presumably, is a member nation, in regards to the members of the UFN, and then there's Britannia to contend with...oh, and there are a few nations of the shattered EU left. And what can they do? Take on the UFN with pathetic Bamides-class or Panzer Hummel-class KMFs? And then there are the terrorists. Okay, so they'll acquire a few Frames from a lucky raid to try and carry out their cause. Few Sutherlands, Gloucesters, maybe a Vincent or two if they're lucky. I'll sit back and laugh as I watch them get massacred.

And sabotage is pretty ineffective if they don't know where the hell the SEITEN is, isn't it?

Last edited by Dream_Traveller; 2008-10-20 at 08:10.
Dream_Traveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-20, 08:28   Link #2096
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
Age: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream_Traveller View Post
What's the best that anyone can hope to attack Britannia or the UFN with? Every nation imaginable, with the sole exception of the Middle Eastern Federation presumably, is a member nation, in regards to the members of the UFN, and then there's Britannia to contend with...oh, and there are a few nations of the shattered EU left. And what can they do? Take on the UFN with pathetic Bamides-class or Panzer Hummel-class KMFs? And then there are the terrorists. Okay, so they'll acquire a few Frames from a lucky raid to try and carry out their cause. Few Sutherlands, Gloucesters, maybe a Vincent or two if they're lucky. I'll sit back and laugh as I watch them get massacred.

And sabotage is pretty ineffective if they don't know where the hell the SEITEN is, isn't it?
the whole point of what i was saying
the other 9th gens that belong to the UFN proper would be disabled before the battle
the guren (not being in the hands of the UFN wouldnt be and could reverse what would otherwise be an unstoppable attack (targeted at UFN reps+ nunnaly and zero(suzaku) who would be in a confrence for some reason)
and after that you start the "quest" of finding out who's behind the attack/invation
__________________
bladeofdarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-20, 09:08   Link #2097
Dream_Traveller
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
When there are no other ninth gens because the Albion's blown up and is a pile of scrap?
Dream_Traveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-20, 09:32   Link #2098
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
Age: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream_Traveller View Post
When there are no other ninth gens because the Albion's blown up and is a pile of scrap?
new MP 9th gen models built for the UFN (since Lloyd and rakshata would be on their side now)
__________________
bladeofdarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-20, 09:34   Link #2099
demon_god04
~Hi -mi- tsu des~
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Canada
Age: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by bladeofdarkness View Post
new MP 9th gen models built for the UFN (since Lloyd and rakshata would be on their side now)
You forgot Cecile, the Energy Wings were her work. But really it would be interesting of those three worked together from scratch to develop an ultimate knightmare frame.
__________________
demon_god04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-20, 09:36   Link #2100
Dream_Traveller
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Well, good luck sabotaging mass-produced units in all their quantity.
Dream_Traveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 14:02.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.