AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2008-10-20, 21:53   Link #1081
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magin View Post
I just never want to hear her fans bitching about "ZOMG THEY CENSORED HER PANTIES!!! RAGE LET'S GO KILL GONZO!!!" crap again... THAT was annoying as hell, because c'mon, they censored everyone else as well, and fans of those girls ain't bitching

bunch of spoiled brats is what you are...
lol, you are taking it wayyyy too seriously, I mean seriously.
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-20, 21:57   Link #1082
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
I take R+V very seriously, Thankyouverymuch. After all, it is one of my top mangas. Though keep aware, I'm also a hypocrite, because I was one of the ones who was constantly bitching about how they killed the plot over and over

I'm a man of contradictions, I know

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-20, 22:02   Link #1083
~ Motoko Chan ~
The Ecchi Princess

Send a message via Yahoo to ~ Motoko Chan ~
Quote:
EDIT: Eh, with you being a fan is just me being extremely surprised, and you know my reasons why. Yes, in some things, I have a very closed mind... plus I've found that females are yaoi fanatics, but whether this applies to you or not I don't know

and you've already chosen your allegiance with Mizore... even if you do like all the girls
Excuse me?? "Chosen my allegiance?" You don't get to decide that, first off. I was talking to another poster who was also a fan of Mizore when I made that earlier comment, and surprising as it may seem to you, it IS possible to like/be a fan of more than one character on a show. I know... SHOCKING, isn't it?

You really are very closeminded... that's the initial feeling I'm getting from you. But please don't make it a chore for me to come to this forum and express my love for a show or characters. The last thing I wanted when I joined up here was to post in a fan forum where I'm made to feel uncomfortable.

And as for the yaoi thing, LOL you couldn't be further from the truth on that one.

Seriously, relax and say "Hi, Motoko-chan. Welcome to the thread." Try it out. You might even like it. Definitely friendlier than "Eh, I've got bad stereotypical thoughts about female otakus, and more women on here scare me," which is basically how you greeted me.
Old 2008-10-20, 22:19   Link #1084
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

8*aughs* ah yes, pardon me... I forgot that you're not part of the wars that were had in the Manga thread, where you were either a Mizore fan or a Moka fan, and the rest of the girls got pretty much ignored

And those stereotypical thoughts come from far too many RL experiences that still make me headdesk.

So... the far better greeting would be welcome the the fold of the R+V fans, and watch out for the continuous wars of the fanboys around here... you can already see the damage they do

Old 2008-10-20, 22:27   Link #1085
~ Motoko Chan ~
The Ecchi Princess

Quote:
8*aughs* ah yes, pardon me... I forgot that you're not part of the wars that were had in the Manga thread, where you were either a Mizore fan or a Moka fan, and the rest of the girls got pretty much ignored

And those stereotypical thoughts come from far too many RL experiences that still make me headdesk.

So... the far better greeting would be welcome the the fold of the R+V fans, and watch out for the continuous wars of the fanboys around here... you can already see the damage they do
THANK YOU! Yah I just joined here today so I couldn't have been part of that, and I can tell you right now that I'm the type of person who doesn't like to get involved in those kinds of things, and usually am the one trying to get both sides to make peace lol... When I say I'm a fangirl or otaku I don't mean it in the derogatory sense that some people think it is, and yah sure we're all geeks but I just want to get along with my fellow geeks. So anyway, pleased to meet you Magin.

And my promise of helping to promote Moka-chan's awesomeness holds. Just please don't take it the wrong way if you see me getting hyper over any of the other girls, too. I'm just too loving that way I usually only end up disliking the really annoying characters, and so far, none of the R+V girls have gone TOO overboard... I think. lol
Old 2008-10-20, 22:33   Link #1086
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

The characters in the anime don't go overboard...

it's the fans around here... about you not wanting to take sides- depending on how bad the wars get (and they get pretty bad... I'm part of that reason, I fully admit), you may not have a choice

But gambatte when it comes to staying neutral. Just... be warned at the content of posts that are going to surface from Wednesday to Saturday, when ep 4 comes out

Old 2008-10-20, 22:41   Link #1087
~ Motoko Chan ~
The Ecchi Princess

Quote:
The characters in the anime don't go overboard...

it's the fans around here... about you not wanting to take sides- depending on how bad the wars get (and they get pretty bad... I'm part of that reason, I fully admit), you may not have a choice

But gambatte when it comes to staying neutral. Just... be warned at the content of posts that are going to surface from Wednesday to Saturday, when ep 4 comes out
I'm prepared for it. This isn't my first time being a member of a forum with passionate fans.

But really, don't worry, I truly DON'T take part in things like that and won't let anyone force me to pick a side. I'd rather not post at all then get dragged into that.

Anyway, change of topic. I really loved seeing Mizore and Kurumu's moms in ep. 3 and thought it was a riot to see Tsurara and Ageha go at it. Having not read the manga, I didn't know what they'd look like but it made so much sense when I saw them.

<---- still laughing about Ageha's "breast beams," though. Tsurara's attack seemed to fit but that was just like WTF?!? lol
Old 2008-10-20, 22:45   Link #1088
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

As we all said, breast missiles FTW!!! ( I wonder how many people died laughing at that... I know I did)

Ep. 3 has been the best episode so far, as other have heard me say. The rule of thumb to follow: watch the anime for mindless fanserivce antics, and go read the manga for plot and pure awesomeness that the anime can't even compare to

Old 2008-10-20, 22:50   Link #1089
~ Motoko Chan ~
The Ecchi Princess

Quote:
As we all said, breast missiles FTW!!! ( I wonder how many people died laughing at that... I know I did)

Ep. 3 has been the best episode so far, as other have heard me say. The rule of thumb to follow: watch the anime for mindless fanserivce antics, and go read the manga for plot and pure awesomeness that the anime can't even compare to
All I could think after that scene was, "Ya know, if Ageha's breast missles are so powerful, I shudder to think what Kurumu's would be like!"

I was watching that with a friend and he was like "Uh, I want Moka to kick me into those two, too!" lmao That was prolly the raunchiest scene of this season so far and I was just cracking up hysterically.
Old 2008-10-21, 00:21   Link #1090
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~ Motoko Chan ~ View Post
All I could think after that scene was, "Ya know, if Ageha's breast missles are so powerful, I shudder to think what Kurumu's would be like!"

I was watching that with a friend and he was like "Uh, I want Moka to kick me into those two, too!" lmao That was prolly the raunchiest scene of this season so far and I was just cracking up hysterically.
Welcome to animesuki Motoko chan!

Here in Rosario-thread, you will find crazed fans about their goddesses (no offense to anyone). Do you need a tour guide?

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-21, 00:57   Link #1091
Xvoki

Quote:
Seriously, relax and say "Hi, Motoko-chan. Welcome to the thread." Try it out. You might even like it. Definitely friendlier than "Eh, I've got bad stereotypical thoughts about female otakus, and more women on here scare me," which is basically how you greeted me.
I can’t help feeling sorry for you, for what you’ve just let yourself in for. The onslaught of hormonal male fans with an ecchi fetish isn’t something to be taken lightly. Be on your guard.

I did get round to watching ep.3 despite my misgivings about censorship. But let’s hope it doesn’t continue, eh?
Xvoki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-21, 01:03   Link #1092
XenophunK
INACTIVITY

Send a message via MSN to XenophunK
Or you can wait until they release it and someone torrents it. >_>
Old 2008-10-21, 01:41   Link #1093
Xvoki

Quote:
Originally Posted by XenophunK View Post
Or you can wait until they release it and someone torrents it. >_>
What?

Actually, I heard a rumour earlier that a channel did broadcast an uncensored version. Could be wrong though, it was just a rumour after all.
Xvoki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-21, 02:44   Link #1094
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
I just never want to hear her fans bitching about "ZOMG THEY CENSORED HER PANTIES!!! RAGE LET'S GO KILL GONZO!!!" crap again... THAT was annoying as hell, because c'mon, they censored everyone else as well, and fans of those girls ain't bitching
For the record, I was annoyed for the sake of everyone's panties, not just Mizore's. I wouldn't have minded if they didn't bend over at all, but if they were going to, damn that bat was unnecessary.

Also, Rie Kugimiya had roles other than Tsundere loli. Like, hm, Bell from Mar, who isn't tsundere. Or that shota from Beet Excellion. Or Touko from Marimite, who isn't loli.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-21, 02:48   Link #1095
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
Also, Rie Kugimiya had roles other than Tsundere loli. Like, hm, Bell from Mar, who isn't tsundere. Or that shota from Beet Excellion. Or Touko from Marimite, who isn't loli.
Not hard for me to name one of Rie's non-tsundere roles: Alphonse Elric in FMA. And that was where I first heard her.
Old 2008-10-21, 02:59   Link #1096
leo786
El Nino

Haha episode 3 was brilliant. Mizore's song was good.

Big Breast missile, lol, i never saw it coming.

Did the same VA who voiced louise from Zero no Tsukaima voice Mizore?
Thats pretty hard to believe

EDIT: 56 pages and only 3 episodes have been aired. R+V is doing well in terms of popularity.

Last edited by leo786; 2008-10-21 at 11:45.
leo786 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-21, 05:18   Link #1097
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by leo786 View Post
Did the same VA who voiced louise from Zero no Tsukaima voice Mizore?
Thats pretty hard to believe
It's not hard to believe at all. Rie has voiced a good amount of characters that aren't tsundere's.
Old 2008-10-21, 06:48   Link #1098
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

It's pretty cool how they shift their voices from a tsundere in another anime to a gentle voice in a R+V.
Old 2008-10-21, 07:19   Link #1099
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Or you can try Takku's (Chaos;Head) way.....

I AM NOT INTERESTED IN 3D GIRLS!!

But I feel that censorship just got a little out of hand.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-21, 08:00   Link #1100
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

*looks around* ....

Seems that I need to keep Magin busy so he won't yank a rosario and 'Moka KIIICKU' everyone, lol.

Yeah, that's what I'll draw next....Moka(Inner) in leather....that should keep him busy. But for now....that will happen when GARTsukune learns the Falcon Kick.

Tags
comedy, ecchi, harem, romance, shounen, vampire