AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-05-02, 11:02   Link #21
dom02

Definitly FFVI and VII, maybe final fantasy VIII but i think it might get boring. Final fantasy X/X-2 would be good too, I realy liked the story in final fantasy X, haven't played X-2.
Old 2004-05-04, 02:33   Link #22
Newprimus
TRUST IN LITTLE SISTER
*Artist

FF6's already been mentioned.

In that case, I'd like to vote Chrono Trigger as well. Not exactly a FF series, but close enough. There's just so much goodness in Chrono Trigger and a really grand, epic sort of scale and feeling to the whole story.

A Chrono Trigger anime (a proper one, not the one that came with the PS1 version) would be awesome.

BUT LITTLE SISTER WATCHES BIG BROTHER.

LITTLE SISTER KNOWS BEST.
Old 2004-05-05, 00:16   Link #23
Slade xTekno
Tekkaman Blade!

As an anime [not CG], I would like to see FF7. It'd be cool to see how the characters are drawn. I liked the story A LOT [that twist at the Glacier just tore my heart open].
Why doesn't someone add a poll?
Old 2004-05-05, 01:14   Link #24
SADleem
Backstabber of the Year

i would have to go with FF7. great story and the materia system would be nice in fight sequences (if a FF anime comes that is). i'm also very interested as to how they would illustrate the characters and the different cities/towns/places.

~~~ Kaze No Koe (The Voice Of The Wind) ~~~
Old 2004-05-05, 01:24   Link #25
Prince of Chronics
One Piece fan

I would like to see Final Fantasy VIII turned into an anime... Final Fantasy VII is great too... but I really enjoyed playing FF VIII more than I did playin FF VII... an animated version of Squall, Seifer and that really cool story would be awesome...
Old 2004-05-05, 20:14   Link #26
SoulMan

yeah i'd have to say Final Fantasy 7, but they'd have to do a good jobv on it and make it look like the characters. they'd probably do a better job of it in anime instead of CGI though. they'd tried that once and it failed.
Old 2004-05-05, 22:46   Link #27
Spiggy
Invisible

Send a message via AIM to Spiggy Send a message via Yahoo to Spiggy
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoulMan
yeah i'd have to say Final Fantasy 7, but they'd have to do a good jobv on it and make it look like the characters. they'd probably do a better job of it in anime instead of CGI though. they'd tried that once and it failed.
I think the reason it failed was b/c it wasn't based off of anything. They have the following w/o a doubt, they were just lacking a connection w/ that audience. This is why I think advent children will do alot better than FF the movie. It's based off of quite possibly the most successful FF game to date. It was the game that got most of ya hooked (FF6 on SNES did it for me). It doesn't look like it has too much CGI if any. here's the main web page http://www.square-enix.co.jp/dvd/ff7ac/ and here's for a fan based page http://www.adventchildren.net/

Old 2004-05-06, 00:56   Link #28
SoulMan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiggy
I think the reason it failed was b/c it wasn't based off of anything. They have the following w/o a doubt, they were just lacking a connection w/ that audience. This is why I think advent children will do alot better than FF the movie. It's based off of quite possibly the most successful FF game to date. It was the game that got most of ya hooked (FF6 on SNES did it for me). It doesn't look like it has too much CGI if any. here's the main web page http://www.square-enix.co.jp/dvd/ff7ac/ and here's for a fan based page http://www.adventchildren.net/
Hate to break it to you but the whole movie is cgi. and yes i have changed my mind, while i think cloud was a little buffer than that, it looks pretty good. I'd fork over the ten bucks to go see it. i just hope they translate the trailers soon so i know what the guys trying to say.
Old 2004-05-06, 01:00   Link #29
Spiggy
Invisible

Send a message via AIM to Spiggy Send a message via Yahoo to Spiggy
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoulMan
Hate to break it to you but the whole movie is cgi. and yes i have changed my mind, while i think cloud was a little buffer than that, it looks pretty good. I'd fork over the ten bucks to go see it. i just hope they translate the trailers soon so i know what the guys trying to say.
Ok..thanks for correcting me..bad memory. On the second link that I gave (the fan group one) they have a download section where the trailer is subbed. It should still be there.

*Correction check out the News for Feb 2004 it's there or click here http://www.adventchildren.net/ff7ac/...ve/feb2004.htm

Old 2004-05-06, 22:35   Link #30
Rei's Cookies
Rei little soeur

FF3!! It has my most favourite scenes in it.

1) Birthday Suit!! (One of the few times I laugh out loud in a game, Locke steals guards clothes, and they are left with just underwears ^_^)

2) Opera House.. *heehee* I'd like to see them show it messed up parts, then correct. ^__^

3) Grandpa *sniffle* (well I had served him bad fish, I didn't know they were different and he got weak and dies) sad scene....

4) Also it would be funny to see if Mog or the golden hairpin gets saved from falling off the mountain (save Mog!! ^__^)
Old 2004-05-06, 23:15   Link #31
Kirtar the Dreamer

Send a message via AIM to Kirtar the Dreamer
I would personally have to say that I would like to see FF7 get made into an anime.... I have never played the game (or any FF game, now that I think of it... well other than tactics advance....) but anything that has a guy weilding a bigass sword in it is okay in my book =)
Old 2004-05-07, 02:55   Link #32
Heckar

Ff7

I'd like to see a full series based off of ff7 storyline. The whole weapons and sephiroth and stuff were just badass. Although even more then this while not a FF game I would like to see a series based off of Xenogears storyline which would imo be extremly badass.
Old 2004-05-07, 03:23   Link #33
jonli
JONLIの憂'

I personally think that Final Fantasy Unlimited had an ok plot....it's just that they crammed all the good stuff in the last episode and the previous 49 episodes were all fillers....characters all underdeveloped....bad designs....

So i think if Final Fantasy Unlimited is remade...with Tetsuya Nomura as the designer and the director...it'll be pretty neat.

Mmm...Final Fantasy 7 reanimated will not be the same...although animation another series with a similar plot would be alright.

Final Fantasy 6 would be neat, they just need to redesign everything to suit the modern taste.

Final Fantasy X and X-2 's graphics are already good enough so i think having it animated would not do anything more but reduce it's quality XD...unless they do it in a large scale but that would make SE bankrupt...

Kingdom Hearts would be nice but i already heard it's being animated.

Final Fantasy XI would also be great.

I would actually rather have them plot a new story instead of animating one of their past series. Since SE always does that...instead of remaking they just plot a new thing...and since now they have Enix helping them i guess they wont screw up like FF:U. They can have Tetsuya and the Fullmetal Alchemist guy help them plot a nice story.
Old 2004-05-07, 03:40   Link #34
Prince of Chronics
One Piece fan

Final Fantasy Unlimted was one of the worst animes I have ever seen... it consistently had the same tired and looped animation coupled with a really crappy story-line... the only remotely interesting chracter was that moggle with the eyepatch...
Old 2004-05-12, 10:51   Link #35
Blue Siren
Yuki is MINE!!!!!

Send a message via Yahoo to Blue Siren
SEVEN, NANA/SHICHI, SIETE... Yup most defenatelly that one^^ although Advent Children is coming out, but still, animated like Cowboy Bebop style would be cool.
Old 2004-05-12, 16:42   Link #36
Uchiha_genesis

Man I'm down with Final Fantasy VII and VIII, I would love to see an anime based on Final Fantasy VII as someone said based on The Advent Children timeline, Final Fantast VII already had anime based characters and a f*cking great story line, the game is just sick (Slang for really good here in UK) and so is FF VIII
Old 2004-05-12, 16:47   Link #37
Ending

Quote:
As the topic title states, which Final Fantasy game would you most like to see animated?
Could almost say "FF6", but I'm pretty sure they would screw it up. Then my second choice would be "FF7", but I'm pretty certain they would screw up that too. Since I haven't played any of the X serie, and would be interested to see what the plot is -the X serie.
Closed Thread