AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-05-12, 11:28   Link #1
DEEBEE_

problems with A&A 82

Hrm, I seem to be having problems with 82; such as I go to open it and it gets an error and then when I click on the file and it stays highlighted, I get a explorer.exe error.

Is anyone else getting this? I use WMP9 w/ the newest update. I tried using divX but it just plays audio w/ no video. Everyother episode works and has worked fine cept this one.

If anyone could help, that'd be nice, thanks.

-db
Old 2004-05-12, 11:42   Link #2
Kouji
StrykerX

If you have problems. You can ask them at the AnimeSuki Tech Help sections. Anything, from this etc...
Old 2004-05-12, 12:22   Link #3
HoboGod
Necromancer

yea, i think they must have used a new codec for that ep or something, cause i get a distorted picture with that ep.

"All great truths begin as blasphemies." -George Bernard Shaw
<(^.^<) 2 wrongs make a right, 3 rights make a left. (>^.^)>
Old 2004-05-12, 12:47   Link #4
NL|MegaMika

There's a new version of XviD. Don't know if AA used it, but installing it won't cause any harm (Google search 'xvid').

Otherwise: just download the episode again, it could be due to a tranfer failure.
Old 2004-05-12, 13:08   Link #5
Komataguri
Reverend K-Rist

Send a message via AIM to Komataguri
I had the same problem, It crashed Winamp, I just played it in the Media Plaer Classic [ The player that comes with the Real and Quicktime alternatives ], Played just fine.
Old 2004-05-12, 13:13   Link #6
Kouji
StrykerX

Well, 82 just plays fine in my Windows Media Player. But again, next time if you have questions on video problems. You can ask them on the AnimeSuki Technical Support section, or use the Search for reference. ^_^
Old 2004-05-12, 14:02   Link #7
Mizuno
Undefined

Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
i think i have the latest koepi xvid codec and it works fine.
Old 2004-05-12, 15:27   Link #8
Kabuto Maniac
animeichi

hmmm I tried to use winamp once, but everything had a very blue tint, so that wasn't such a great success. I now just use DivX, because you can adjust the decoding quality, which is quite handy here because the compu on which I watch Naruto is a simple p3 500 mhz. I didn't have that problem, but I did had very very VERY!!! bad quality there from ANBU, it was like: worse then BS vid quality, slow release, and not very good subs (I didn't see any notes noticing that Akatsuki or whatever that group was named meant red moon or something like it...). SO was the exact reverse version: BS release speed, ANBU sub and vid quality.
Old 2004-05-12, 15:32   Link #9
Savor
Daflavor

Send a message via ICQ to Savor Send a message via AIM to Savor Send a message via MSN to Savor Send a message via Yahoo to Savor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kabuto Maniac
hmmm I tried to use winamp once, but everything had a very blue tint, so that wasn't such a great success. I now just use DivX, because you can adjust the decoding quality, which is quite handy here because the compu on which I watch Naruto is a simple p3 500 mhz. I didn't have that problem, but I did had very very VERY!!! bad quality there from ANBU, it was like: worse then BS vid quality, slow release, and not very good subs (I didn't see any notes noticing that Akatsuki or whatever that group was named meant red moon or something like it...). SO was the exact reverse version: BS release speed, ANBU sub and vid quality.
Same, ANBU's release had terrible quality for me and I have updated all my codecs heh.. it randomly crashes my winamp and windows media player!

A fluke? I hope so ^_^ -- and yes SO's release was very quality.. nice job on that!

500 mhz, eek =p
Old 2004-05-12, 15:35   Link #10
Kabuto Maniac
animeichi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savor
500 mhz, eek =p
^^ don't worry: it's the worst one... take a quick look in my profile, and you will understand real power! (okay, everybody with AMD 64's here: no doubt about it: you are all above me)
Old 2004-05-12, 17:50   Link #11
Technovia_EX
o[-_-]o

Just update your codecs and don't use any codec pack, they tend to be bad once a new codec is updated. BTW, 82 worked fine on all my PCs, including a old P3 450 MHz =p.
Old 2004-05-12, 18:43   Link #12
ShikaShika
無罪

This is what you need.

http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/f...3.exe?download
Closed Thread