|2008-10-30, 14:06||Link #1|
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ The shoujo ♥
Romance Animes...wich one is your favourite?
Hi everybody I must confess I am new about animes but all the animes I like include romance. I don't like ecchi or yaoi, yuri stuff but I respect who does like ... I don't mind some animes with mature scenes or ecchi but soft ecchi like zettai kareshi(manga) I would like you to make a list with the romance animes you do like more because I would like to see more ...
My favourite anime is Marmalade Boy
Spoiler for Marmalade Boy pic:
And here's my anime list
P.S: from time to time I'm changing this thread
Last edited by Miki7; 2009-07-25 at 16:16.
|2008-10-30, 16:33||Link #5|
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: East Cupcake
These titles immediatly sprang to mind (not many of these are strictly romance, but they have some of my favourite romantic moments, etc):
Rurouni Kenshin: Meiji Kenkaku Romantan - Tsuiokuhen
The Girl Who Leapt Through Time
5cm Per Second
Whisper of the Heart
Emma: A Victorian Romance
Maria-sama ga Miteru
Rose of Versailles
Last edited by james0246; 2008-10-30 at 16:44.
|2008-10-30, 17:26||Link #6|
Join Date: Jan 2006
I second all those above...
Ai Yori Aoshi - its a bit like a harem, but the relationship between the 2 main characters is really really sweet
Aishiteruze Baby - sweet anime about a playboy who is forced to look after his little cousin
DN Angel - has both action and romance elements
Full Moon wo Sagashite - touching story about a girl who aspires to be a singer due to a promise with her childhood friend
Fushigi Yuugi - quite dated but good
Hoshi no Koe - very short and touching OVA from the director of 5cm per second
La Corda d'oro - an anime also revolving around music
Suzuka - sports and romance
|2008-10-30, 21:03||Link #7|
Join Date: Sep 2007
Second/third : Nana, Nodame Cantabile/Nodame Cantabile Paris Chapter, The Girl Who Leapt Through Time, 5cm Per Second,
Escaflowne, Rurouni Kenshin: Meiji Kenkaku Romantan -Tsuiokuhen, Fruits Basket, Aishiteruze Baby, Full Moon wo Sagashite, School Rumble
And something from me:
ef - a tale of memories / ef - a tale of melodies
Hanbun no Tsuki ga Noboru Sora
Kimi ga nozomu eien / Kimi ga Nozomu Eien ~Next Season~ (OAV)
The Place Promised in Our Early Days
Honey and Clover / Honey and Clover II
Spice and Wolf
Shugo chara! / Shugo Chara!! Doki
Ouran High School Host Club
Ayashi no ceres
Kodomo no Omocha
|2008-10-30, 22:02||Link #8|
Join Date: Dec 2005
Bokura ga Ita
Ayashi no Ceres
Kare First Love
The Devil Does Exist
Happy Hustle High
High School Debut
Ceres Celestial Legend
Akuma De Sourou
A lot of these are manga. The manga versions are much better than the show.
|2008-11-13, 12:10||Link #14|
Copy-pasted from the other thread:
Well, here is my common list of the anime with romance elements that I consider to be the "best".
1) Kare Kano _ For the school romance side of things, I haven't seen any other series match this one (when it's at it's best) for school romance. Bokura Ga Ita tried, but I found that series a bit shallow.
2) Maison Ikkoku _ This series is an old one, and it is very long, but it is also a very satisfying, sincere and mature romance-comedy. One of my absolute favorites, and you won't find this kind of anime much anymore.
3) Honey and Clover _ As "perfect" an anime as one can get, in my opinion. It's produced really well, great animation, great soundtrack, great direction and writing, but it also has that "heart" that a lot of anime are missing.
4) Whisper of the Heart _ This is another childhood romance story, very charming and idealistic young love story. It is a film, not a series.
5) True Tears - There isn't anything really outstanding about this one but it has good animation and an interesting story/characters.
I tend to dislike anime with excessive shallow soap opera qualities,
|comedy, romance, school life, seinen, shoujo, shounen|