|2008-10-30, 14:06||Link #1|
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ The shoujo ♥
Romance Animes...wich one is your favourite?
Hi everybody I must confess I am new about animes but all the animes I like include romance. I don't like ecchi or yaoi, yuri stuff but I respect who does like ... I don't mind some animes with mature scenes or ecchi but soft ecchi like zettai kareshi(manga) I would like you to make a list with the romance animes you do like more because I would like to see more ...
My favourite anime is Marmalade Boy
Spoiler for Marmalade Boy pic:
And here's my anime list
P.S: from time to time I'm changing this thread
Last edited by Miki7; 2009-07-25 at 16:16.
|2008-10-30, 16:33||Link #5|
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: East Cupcake
These titles immediatly sprang to mind (not many of these are strictly romance, but they have some of my favourite romantic moments, etc):
Rurouni Kenshin: Meiji Kenkaku Romantan - Tsuiokuhen
The Girl Who Leapt Through Time
5cm Per Second
Whisper of the Heart
Emma: A Victorian Romance
Maria-sama ga Miteru
Rose of Versailles
Last edited by james0246; 2008-10-30 at 16:44.
|2008-10-30, 17:26||Link #6|
Join Date: Jan 2006
I second all those above...
Ai Yori Aoshi - its a bit like a harem, but the relationship between the 2 main characters is really really sweet
Aishiteruze Baby - sweet anime about a playboy who is forced to look after his little cousin
DN Angel - has both action and romance elements
Full Moon wo Sagashite - touching story about a girl who aspires to be a singer due to a promise with her childhood friend
Fushigi Yuugi - quite dated but good
Hoshi no Koe - very short and touching OVA from the director of 5cm per second
La Corda d'oro - an anime also revolving around music
Suzuka - sports and romance
|2008-10-30, 21:03||Link #7|
Join Date: Sep 2007
Second/third : Nana, Nodame Cantabile/Nodame Cantabile Paris Chapter, The Girl Who Leapt Through Time, 5cm Per Second,
Escaflowne, Rurouni Kenshin: Meiji Kenkaku Romantan -Tsuiokuhen, Fruits Basket, Aishiteruze Baby, Full Moon wo Sagashite, School Rumble
And something from me:
ef - a tale of memories / ef - a tale of melodies
Hanbun no Tsuki ga Noboru Sora
Kimi ga nozomu eien / Kimi ga Nozomu Eien ~Next Season~ (OAV)
The Place Promised in Our Early Days
Honey and Clover / Honey and Clover II
Spice and Wolf
Shugo chara! / Shugo Chara!! Doki
Ouran High School Host Club
Ayashi no ceres
Kodomo no Omocha
|2008-10-30, 22:02||Link #8|
Join Date: Dec 2005
Bokura ga Ita
Ayashi no Ceres
Kare First Love
The Devil Does Exist
Happy Hustle High
High School Debut
Ceres Celestial Legend
Akuma De Sourou
A lot of these are manga. The manga versions are much better than the show.
|2008-11-13, 12:10||Link #14|
Copy-pasted from the other thread:
Well, here is my common list of the anime with romance elements that I consider to be the "best".
1) Kare Kano _ For the school romance side of things, I haven't seen any other series match this one (when it's at it's best) for school romance. Bokura Ga Ita tried, but I found that series a bit shallow.
2) Maison Ikkoku _ This series is an old one, and it is very long, but it is also a very satisfying, sincere and mature romance-comedy. One of my absolute favorites, and you won't find this kind of anime much anymore.
3) Honey and Clover _ As "perfect" an anime as one can get, in my opinion. It's produced really well, great animation, great soundtrack, great direction and writing, but it also has that "heart" that a lot of anime are missing.
4) Whisper of the Heart _ This is another childhood romance story, very charming and idealistic young love story. It is a film, not a series.
5) True Tears - There isn't anything really outstanding about this one but it has good animation and an interesting story/characters.
I tend to dislike anime with excessive shallow soap opera qualities,
|2008-11-17, 09:57||Link #16|
Biggest Nerine fan~!
Join Date: Aug 2008
I'd recommend Romeo x Juliet if you don't mind some bloody scenes and violence. There is nothing ecchi in it as well.
SHUFFLE! is good for you, too but unluckily, it does contain some ecchi scenes.
|comedy, romance, school life, seinen, shoujo, shounen|