AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Games

Notices

Old 2008-11-02, 08:26   Link #21
Amray

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narona View Post
Did you like Double Dash?

Yes, I actually loved Double Dash. In fact it was my favourite one before the Wii one was released. I liked it for the fact that it was different as one could have two characters as opposed to just one. Although half of the time I play it I forget that I have two people on the kart anyway. Toadette is always my first choice in any Mario game, so long as she is available, so I mainly just concentrate on controlling her.
Amray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-02, 16:56   Link #22
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amray View Post
Yes, I actually loved Double Dash. In fact it was my favourite one before the Wii one was released. I liked it for the fact that it was different as one could have two characters as opposed to just one. Although half of the time I play it I forget that I have two people on the kart anyway. Toadette is always my first choice in any Mario game, so long as she is available, so I mainly just concentrate on controlling her.
Rofl XD

The idea was good, but not so well exploited, since that kind of things would not happen if it was designed correctly in the game. Or maybe I just didn't like it >_<

I didn't play to it since a long time. Mario Kart 64 was way better >o<

But Toadette is awesome, so you have a point on this.
Narona is offline   Reply With Quote