AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 2003-11-21, 12:23   Link #101
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun
*Moderator
 
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Doesn't look like Kansas
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoro
hmmm lets make this clear: iraq isnt dangerous if it means invading the country because wat are they gonna do nuke themselves? And i said iraq is dangerous if they had WMD, and ur argument is there is none, and there really is none as of now is there? and i was talking in terms of attacking the country. ovbiously even if they had it, they werent going to use it, just to make America look worse.
lol okay, the bad and evil Saddam had WMD, but he didn't use them on the countries near or on the american army just to be able to say : nanana I haven't WMD, nanana you were wrong *drop his tongue*
This is just ridiculous

Quote:
these are africans killing afircans, asians killing asians. and such. most of the ones you said i didnt mention those because that would be the same as me saying
[..]
You know your probleme is that you didn't read your own post, yes that would be the same as speaking about some of the massacres you pointed, and this is exactly my point.
You said that the european countries have a bloody history full of rascit wars and it's true.
And it's the same for the African countries, the Asian countries, the amerindian ethnos between each other, etc.

Quote:
i dont remember blacks enslaving an entire nation because they looked different.
Because you don't know the African history, that's all.
African ethnos groups have killed and have enslaved other African since before most of the european know the very existence of Africa.
Beside, it was African who sold other African to european, the 'inferior' African of the other village.


Quote:
ok Hunter... thats the thing i never said WHITE PPL. Wat do u want me to say? Europe and America? If you havent noticed these countries have majority white ppl. so i call them white countries. They may be closer to black ppl like you say, and i dont doubt that. You just have to understand im talking about the COUNTRY. I dont know, in my opinion, ure all just mad cuz u see the word WHITE. and immediately think im talking shit about the people. 4th time speaking of countries and not ppl, and you ppl still dont get it.
Diabolism has already explain that you badly choose your words, but you need another layer.
White country mean nothing.
URSS was a white country, US is a white country, did this two country acted in the same way?
You use this term because it allow you to say anything without any arguments.
You want to speak about a country? Fine, name it.
Just say white countries is rascist mean three thing : that the majority of people in all this countries are rascist, that all the country with a majority of white people act in the same way, and finally that the no-white countries are different.
Beside a country isn't rascist, people are.
If you say for example England is a rascist country, you say that the majority of the people in England are rascist.

So if you speak about a government, say government, if you speak about a country, give his name.


Quote:
badly informed? so let me get this straight... ure saying that a president, dumb or not, just said... "yea i dont like the iraqis... lets blow the hell out of them" and thats the only reason he gave to the country? i mean do u think any president would do that, just cuz he felt like it. 0%... so with 0% bush did that... im surprised. I didnt knwo a Yale graduate and a former governor would be THAT dumb.
Once again, you have no arguments, and you answer stupidly, so re-read my posts, you can find plenty of reason to attack Iraq, but the presence of WMD? In your dream.

Quote:
u didnt read ryutengu's post? and say "bah i dont care wat u say zoro u have the most racist posts" so ure talking about how racist i am cuz i dont like government actions and policy of certain countries but u miss the fact tat someone called an entire race of people thats been existing for over 5000 yrs stupid and moronic. Wat do u do?just read what i say and look for faults?
lol after all that I sought his post by saying to me damn, I had missed a post full of caracterized rascist agresion.
And I find that
Quote:
Your a moron, plain and simple. Everything u say makes korean people look even more idiotic and i find it sad that you are their representation on this forum.
lol this is your awful rascist post? this sentence is very stupid indeed but he tried to insult you, not all the Korean.
You know it's funny because I desagree with all his post, and I agree to say that their is a problem of rascism in US.
But what you said is just worst than all his posts together.
During all this thread you tried to look like a poor little boy attacked by bad bad people.
The fact is you're the most instulting one.
For the moment your only arguments is : I meet rascist people in america and suffer from their speach so white countries are rascist.
You know what? it's not an argument it's bullshit.

You said plenty of time now that the white are the center of the rascism, and you continue to say the same thing whereas one you shows that all the other countries have done the same kind of thing in one moment or another of their history.

With exactly the same kind of reasoning I can say that the Asian are the center of rascism, brutality and slavery.
There was countless wars, countless massacres in the history of Japan, China, Kampuchea, India, Korea, etc.
Slavery existed here milleniums ago, in the last century Japanese killed millions of 'inferior' chinese, chinese killed douzen of millions of other 'inferior' chinese and 'inferior' Tibetain, Kampuchean was killed by millions by their own people too. Or how people can born inferior to the others in India because of their caste.
The list is almost infinite and I could say the same about African country, european country, in fact about almost all the country in the world.

But I will never say, the yellow countries (-_-) are the center of rascism, the black country are the most rascist one, because that doesn't mean anything and it's a rascist affirmation.
Hunter is offline  
Old 2003-11-21, 12:59   Link #102
Lambda
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Age: 35
Those wondering about the reason for America's attack on Iraq would do well to examine the plans that the neo-conservatives within the American administration, who have recently become far more powerful, were making several years ago. Unfortunately I don't have a convenient reference on me, but the gist of the plan is to establish an American military hegemony over the rest of the world, with the securing of reliable oil supplies being one of the necessary objectives. It's not good enough just to buy the oil because that's not reliable, an unfriendly country could suddenly refuse to sell it. And yes, America does have large domestic oil reserves, but they're still not nearly big enough to match its collosal oil demand.
Lambda is offline  
Old 2003-11-21, 13:32   Link #103
Mr. Bushido
Zoro
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaServ
YOU are the BIGGEST FUCKING IDIOT in the WORLD!!! Those people that did those things to your people are NOT the fucking white people that ARE ALIVE TODAY!!! And fucking guess what, YOU weren't a fucking SLAVE, so fucking apprciate THAT!!! The past is the fucking past so you need to go fuck yourself and GET OVER IT!!! Shit happens sometimes and it is NOT the people in this present world that did that!!!

People like YOU Zoro are the reason RACISM STILL exists cuz you are the only fucking racist one here, THAT IS RIGHT, YOU are racist against WHITE people!!!
your right im racist against white people. Im gonna have to go to my friends after 1st period and say "sorry i cant be ur friend, some guy on a forum told me im racist and i shouldnt be with u white ppl"

segregation of school happaned 30 yrs ago in the 70s. ppl are still alive that expierenced this. Some ppl cant read cuz of this.

The Indians still live on reservation with birth defects, alcohol problems, and no money.

i cant get a full citizenship just cause im from korea. im gonna have to wait another 20 yrs or so.

i have to pay about 2000 more for college, and i cant get into the AirForce Academy or Naval Academy or Wespoint. Cause they dont accept non-citizens no matter how long ive been living here. (2 non-citizens a yr likely its gonna be me right?)

racism exists today because of ppl like me? because im mad at how ppl treat me cuz of the fact that im from one of Bush's "axis of evil"?
uh sorry, thats not the case.

i cant vote

im afraid i wont even get a driver's liscence. i still have to worry cause the GOVERNMENT (happy?) policies are like that.



Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaServ
I find it hard to say calm when people judge white ppl to all be racist. White people today are just about the most hated on group!!! I just don't seem to understand why they hate us, SINCE WE DID NOTHING!!! That is right, all those people that did that shit are dead!!! Yet people STILL want to point the finger!!! I AM JUST SICK OF THIS RACIST SHIT!!! It also sucks because unlike the other groups, people just think "that person is white, he deserved it" were as if that person was black or any other they scream "RACIST!!! RACIST!!!"

Take two people, a black guy and a white guy. Lets say the black guy pisses the white guy off the white guy enought that the white guy stabs him. All of a sudden this case is about RACE.

Lets take the other end, lets say the white guy pisses the black guy off. The black guy stabs the white guy and nothing is said about race...

Does anyone see equality in that?

i already mentioned this in a post. I said a white person getting stabbed would be on the news as a victim of an attack. but a black person getting stabbed is a hate crime. which is unfair. Thats almost reverse racism.

the government also has this sort of "reverse" racism which is not really racism but some ppl call it that. Things like "we feel bad so colleges will be easier for u to get in" also things like the example above.

i said white are center of racism as in, they recieve it alot too. But this is white people, not the government of their countries.

ill apologize for my poor choice of words, are you all happy now?

i dont like American GOVERNMENT policies, and what the europeans did in the past.

Hunter you can say things like Chinese attacking other chinese and other asians.
but my complaint is the white treatment of us because the way we look.
also: Darwin's evolution chart goes from monkeys to different races of ppl and finally too white ppl as the top evolved form. Wats worse is that in Bio class we are still taught darwin's evolution.
here's wat annoys me the most. They used the Bible as an excuse for taking these ppl over. I dont know if you guys have read it either as christians or as a literature hw, but it cleary shows Apostle Paul preaching to Rome and the rest of Europe when the Jews have got persecution from them and these ppl were the unholy gentiles to the jews. But they recognized these ppl as God's childeren and went out and preached to them. Right, u all know that story and wat not. But they use that same bible that Paul brought to them to presecute the Jews who was the ones that preached to them, and other races.

i also would love to see u try and launch a WMD stupidly on US bases. I mean patriot missles dont sit there with its missles looking mean. Nor do the new laser defense planes. Plus if he DID use these WMD, that gives NATO no choice to attack Hussein as well. He's stuck facing the UN and the NATO. He may have been confident to take on the US like that, but how would he feel with NATO and UN up his ass? ppl dont just fire WMD, even Nkorea hasnt launched on Japan or skorea. Its not something u just launch just because you have it.

also when i say country i mean their policy and wat not. last time i checked... the country is not run by the majority of the ppl as weve seen in America. i mean are you saying their policies come from the majority of the ppl? It doesnt man, it comes from couple of ppl in an office.

tats all for now
__________________
formerly known as Zoro
Part of the One Piece Forum Shichibukai. Capt. of the Santoryu Kaizokudan
Mr. Bushido is offline  
Old 2003-11-21, 13:51   Link #104
diabolistic
pythagorean≠python gorax
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: look behind you...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoro
segregation of school happaned 30 yrs ago in the 70s. ppl are still alive that expierenced this. Some ppl cant read cuz of this.
This is called "bullying" it is not unheard of.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoro
The Indians still live on reservation with birth defects, alcohol problems, and no money.
So? How is this racism? Yes, its unfortunate, but poverty, drug abuse, and imprisonment occur worldwide and with every culture, not just Native Americans.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoro
i cant get a full citizenship just cause im from korea. im gonna have to wait another 20 yrs or so.
Its impossible to become a Japanese citizen if you weren't born in Japan. Is this racism?
Again, this stuff happens all over the world, not just the U.S.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoro
racism exists today because of ppl like me? because im mad at how ppl treat me cuz of the fact that im from one of Bush's "axis of evil"?
uh sorry, thats not the case.
Racism exists because people like you perpetuate this whole "American Government is Racist, the Government is made up of Caucasians, Caucasian Governments are racist" logic.
You're pointing fingers at a group of people, and calling them racist because of their skin color/ethnicity. You have to accept the fact that racists come in all forms.



Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoro
i also would love to see u try and launch a WMD stupidly on US bases. I mean patriot missles dont sit there with its missles looking mean. Nor do the new laser defense planes. Plus if he DID use these WMD, that gives NATO no choice to attack Hussein as well. He's stuck facing the UN and the NATO. He may have been confident to take on the US like that, but how would he feel with NATO and UN up his ass? ppl dont just fire WMD, even Nkorea hasnt launched on Japan or skorea. Its not something u just launch just because you have it.
They did do that,.. 9-11 never forget. I would say what happened at the towers was pretty massive.
And where was NATO?
I don't see where this argument is going.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoro
also when i say country i mean their policy and wat not. last time i checked... the country is not run by the majority of the ppl as weve seen in America. i mean are you saying their policies come from the majority of the ppl? It doesnt man, it comes from couple of ppl in an office.
I don't see how this is racist.
All countries are run by a small elite.
__________________

<Pabs> kcl, you sure do put out a lot of Naruto eps

Last edited by diabolistic; 2003-11-21 at 14:02.
diabolistic is offline  
Old 2003-11-21, 14:11   Link #105
NinjaServ
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Age: 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoro
the government also has this sort of "reverse" racism which is not really racism but some ppl call it that.
WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!!!! Racism is racism no matter WHAT race you are you DUMB FUCK!!!


racism (rac·ism) - n.
1. The belief that race accounts for differences in human character or ability and that a particular race is superior to others.
2. Discrimination or prejudice based on race.

TAKE A LOOK AT THAT, IT DOESN'T SAY "Unless you are white, then it doesn't apply"!!!!

http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=racism

__________________
Give me negative feedback, even on good posts, going for -100 so I can have TWO red buttons !!! Current Feedback: -21[/size]

Last edited by NinjaServ; 2003-11-21 at 14:32.
NinjaServ is offline  
Old 2003-11-21, 14:30   Link #106
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun
*Moderator
 
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Doesn't look like Kansas
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoro
i said white are center of racism as in, they recieve it alot too. But this is white people, not the government of their countries.

ill apologize for my poor choice of words, are you all happy now?
Franckly yes.

Quote:
i dont like American GOVERNMENT policies, and what the europeans did in the past.
Nor me, American and European did and do horrible thing that's right, I just said that sadly, the other countries do/did the same.

Quote:
Hunter you can say things like Chinese attacking other chinese and other asians.
but my complaint is the white treatment of us because the way we look.
Yes but like I said other people do and did the same.


Quote:
also: Darwin's evolution chart goes from monkeys to different races of ppl and finally too white ppl as the top evolved form. Wats worse is that in Bio class we are still taught darwin's evolution.
OMG is it really that which your teachers learned to you?

This isn't the Darwin theory at all, damnit there isn't any notion of 'top evolved form' in the Darwinism, the species which survives aren't the best, they are the most adapted to their environment, ie : during an ice age, the species more resistant to the cold will reproduce and not the others, not because they were weaker, but because they were less adapted to the place and time, but absolutely nothing to see with white or black skin or whatever!

Quote:
here's wat annoys me the most. They used the Bible as an excuse for taking these ppl over.
People always invent excuse to kill and to lower other people, sad but true.

Quote:
i also would love to see u try and launch a WMD stupidly on US bases. I mean patriot missles dont sit there with its missles looking mean. Nor do the new laser defense planes. Plus if he DID use these WMD, that gives NATO no choice to attack Hussein as well. He's stuck facing the UN and the NATO. He may have been confident to take on the US like that, but how would he feel with NATO and UN up his ass? ppl dont just fire WMD, even Nkorea hasnt launched on Japan or skorea. Its not something u just launch just because you have it.
Many thing, first the patriot was bullshit, lol do you know how many skud the patriot stopped during the first Iraqi war? zero.
Secondly Nato or not Iraq have no chance, that wouldn't have changed anything, face it they haven't an army anymore before the second war, the first war and the embargo after that had destroyed this country.
But anyway even Bush (oh well maybe, he lies as he breathes) never say that Saddam could attacked the US with a WMD: no aviation, no vector for an ICBM.

And just a thing for Diabolism, the 9/11 wasn't made by Iraq, there wasn't even one terrorist who was an iraqi.
Saddam and Bin Ladden are both monster but they hate each other, all the proofs of a bond between Iraq and Al Quaida was also lie from the Bush government.


Quote:
also when i say country i mean their policy and wat not. last time i checked... the country is not run by the majority of the ppl as weve seen in America. i mean are you saying their policies come from the majority of the ppl? It doesnt man, it comes from couple of ppl in an office.
Well, we are in a democratie (well most of us I think o_O), we vote for a government(well okay maybe you're too young for that but you got the point), the policy of the governments is due to the people who voted for them.
If the government disappoints, it's necessary to vote for another, in the end it's the majority of the people which decide of the policy (well okay Bush had less vote than Al Gore, did I already said tha I don't like the american system of vote? )
Hunter is offline  
Old 2003-11-21, 14:32   Link #107
Tzurial
in silent opposition
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: oh...I've been there
Send a message via AIM to Tzurial Send a message via MSN to Tzurial
Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaServ
I find it hard to say calm when people judge white ppl to all be racist. White people today are just about the most hated on group!!! I just don't seem to understand why they hate us, SINCE WE DID NOTHING!!! That is right, all those people that did that shit are dead!!! Yet people STILL want to point the finger!!! I AM JUST SICK OF THIS RACIST SHIT!!! It also sucks because unlike the other groups, people just think "that person is white, he deserved it" were as if that person was black or any other they scream "RACIST!!! RACIST!!!"

Take two people, a black guy and a white guy. Lets say the black guy pisses the white guy off the white guy enought that the white guy stabs him. All of a sudden this case is about RACE.

Lets take the other end, lets say the white guy pisses the black guy off. The black guy stabs the white guy and nothing is said about race...

Does anyone see equality in that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaServ
YOU are the BIGGEST FUCKING IDIOT in the WORLD!!! Those people that did those things to your people are NOT the fucking white people that ARE ALIVE TODAY!!! And fucking guess what, YOU weren't a fucking SLAVE, so fucking apprciate THAT!!! The past is the fucking past so you need to go fuck yourself and GET OVER IT!!! Shit happens sometimes and it is NOT the people in this present world that did that!!!

People like YOU Zoro are the reason RACISM STILL exists cuz you are the only fucking racist one here, THAT IS RIGHT, YOU are racist against WHITE people!!!
I honestly do not know what the hell you are trying to acomplish with these posts. The past is not the 'fucking past' and you should realize that. What happens yesterday AFFECTS today. Racism brought on by anglophile left a huge scar on this country and its not something we can just brush over with the excuse that 'all those bastards are dead anyway so get over it' The Klu Klux Klan and neo-nazies are not just 'fariytales', they are still a REALITY!! Anglophiles in this country are not dead! There are still KKK marches and ralleys, there are still people getting flaming crosses on their yard and there are still people who wave that fucking confederate flag. Youre living in a sheltered hole if you think that the ideals of our racist past are over. Youre white, people are going to blame you, Im white, I get it too, but if your not -understanding- and instead be an asshole about it your only perpetuating hate!! You jerk!!
And we DID do something, our ancestors fucking screwed us and we're left with cleaning it up. Instead of atleast attempteing to try and repair their mistakes, youre saying its not your problem, so ofcourse you cant see why whites are still targeted as racists.

And stop throwing around the word 'racist' so easily. Thats whats been wrong with this whole thread. By accusing eachother of being racist youre just dilluting youre own arguments against racism!
Tzurial is offline  
Old 2003-11-21, 14:34   Link #108
NinjaServ
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Age: 31
Tzurial, Zoro is white basing and judging them all, if you clearly look at the difinition of racism, than my claim that he is racist is VERY MUCH true!!!

I never said that there WERE NOT still white racists, but the fact is they don't count racism toward white people and I am fucking sick of it!!! None of us today were even INVOLVED in the whole shit from the past. SURE it still effects us today, there would not be as many black/african america/etc. people in this country if it didn't happen (which I am glad they are here now, I enjoy being friends why my black friends :fingers: )


racism (rac·ism) - n.
1. The belief that race accounts for differences in human character or ability and that a particular race is superior to others.
2. Discrimination or prejudice based on race.

TAKE A LOOK AT THAT, IT DOESN'T SAY "Unless you are white, then it doesn't apply"!!!!

http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=racism

__________________
Give me negative feedback, even on good posts, going for -100 so I can have TWO red buttons !!! Current Feedback: -21[/size]
NinjaServ is offline  
Old 2003-11-21, 14:47   Link #109
Tzurial
in silent opposition
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: oh...I've been there
Send a message via AIM to Tzurial Send a message via MSN to Tzurial
Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaServ
Tzurial, Zoro is white basing and judging them all, if you clearly look at the difinition of racism, than my claim that he is racist is VERY MUCH true!!!


racism (rac·ism) - n.
1. The belief that race accounts for differences in human character or ability and that a particular race is superior to others.
2. Discrimination or prejudice based on race.

TAKE A LOOK AT THAT, IT DOESN'T SAY "Unless you are white, then it doesn't apply"!!!!

http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=racism

I admit zoro -stereotypes- (important difference) white people, but if you notice in your definition it says "that a particular race is superior to others" ...he wasn't saying any race was superior to any other, he was saying whites are dick heads (paraphrase) And you are only proving him right and consequently not solving anything or helping him learn that these judgements are false
Tzurial is offline  
Old 2003-11-21, 15:04   Link #110
Neko no Makai
f0rum n00b
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
*hah* so much hate in this thread. This is why people cant get along. They cant accept others ideals and thoughts so they just bash them. So many wars, so many fights have been caused by clashes of morals and such. People say racism is bad, how bout hate that deals with other things. If you get so mad because of what zoro said, your exactly like a animal. Our ansesters were uncivilizied and let their emotions overtake them. If you say that happened in the past, and racism doesnt exist. Think about prejiduce. How many times have you made fun of a fat kid, how many times have you picked on someone meeker then you. How many times have you been picked on or seen someone get picked on. You guys say RACISM doesnt exist, but there is something much worse in everyday life. It drives kids to kill and sucide. Thats what is the problem. Racism may soon be a thing of the past, but prejudice and being biast is still strong.

So before you go claiming your not racist or start saying other people are racist. Take a look at your life and see if you have ever mistreated others because you may be in a superior position. If u define it, thats almost exactly like racism. Its racism against the lesser.
Neko no Makai is offline  
Old 2003-11-21, 15:04   Link #111
dragonz20
Cantonese Dimples
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: North Jersey (near NY city)
Age: 36
Send a message via AIM to dragonz20
this is absolutely ridiculous. i was going to pass up on posting in here but what has been tossed around in this thread really amazes me.

zoro,

you may be in an AP class but with what you just spouted, you should be in remedial classes. u lack several things: coherent thoughts, correct grammar, and real world education.

practically everything that you've said so far is almost complete bullshit to me.

briefly commenting here:
calling white countries racist?... u have absolutely no clue. every country is a racist country. tons of non-white countries are as much if not more racist than white countries. the difference is that white countries generally have had more power in these past few centuries and have done whatever they wanted because of that power. if China could, it'd take Taiwan back and tell the US to go screw themselves in the ass.

i'd argue some more but i don't even know where to start. you have so many examples that are so single-minded and full of errors. you pull shit out of nowhere and use retarded logic to support them. i suggest you study a bit harder in class (even if you get As) because whatever you've been learning so far, it ain't helping u much here right now...
__________________
"Pigs who defy Me will suffer the consequences of my Wrath..." -Morino Ibiki-
"In the Rain I was smiling. But I was really crying. I was really crying..." -Seta Soujiro-
"You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted,then used against you"
.
dragonz20 is offline  
Old 2003-11-21, 15:10   Link #112
NinjaServ
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Age: 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neko no Makai
*hah* so much hate in this thread. This is why people cant get along. They cant accept others ideals and thoughts so they just bash them. So many wars, so many fights have been caused by clashes of morals and such. People say racism is bad, how bout hate that deals with other things. If you get so mad because of what zoro said, your exactly like a animal. Our ansesters were uncivilizied and let their emotions overtake them. If you say that happened in the past, and racism doesnt exist. Think about prejiduce. How many times have you made fun of a fat kid, how many times have you picked on someone meeker then you. How many times have you been picked on or seen someone get picked on. You guys say RACISM doesnt exist, but there is something much worse in everyday life. It drives kids to kill and sucide. Thats what is the problem. Racism may soon be a thing of the past, but prejudice and being biast is still strong.

So before you go claiming your not racist or start saying other people are racist. Take a look at your life and see if you have ever mistreated others because you may be in a superior position. If u define it, thats almost exactly like racism. Its racism against the lesser.
I agree with Neko no Makai, altho rasicm DOES exist (tho I wish it did not) the point about the fat kids/etc. are good points (I was the on that made friends with them and got made fun of myself in the process !!!). People concentrate more on the past, try this people, drive your car looking in the rear view mirror, CUZ THAT IS WHAT YOU ARE DOING WITH LIFE!!!!!
__________________
Give me negative feedback, even on good posts, going for -100 so I can have TWO red buttons !!! Current Feedback: -21[/size]
NinjaServ is offline  
Old 2003-11-21, 15:25   Link #113
Lambda
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Age: 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by diabolistic
Its impossible to become a Japanese citizen if you weren't born in Japan. Is this racism?
Actually, that's a very interesting question. Do the peoples of the developed world use citizenship laws in order to protect their own prosperity at the expense of the prosperity of the people of the world in general, and is this at least partly motivated by the perception of the people of a country as "us", and those outside as "them"? (As opposed to being purely a case of a large number of people acting selfishly in concert, for example.) If so, then the answer would seem to be yes.
Lambda is offline  
Old 2003-11-21, 15:34   Link #114
Lambda
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Age: 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter
And just a thing for Diabolism, the 9/11 wasn't made by Iraq, there wasn't even one terrorist who was an iraqi.
Saddam and Bin Ladden are both monster but they hate each other, all the proofs of a bond between Iraq and Al Quaida was also lie from the Bush government.
Just to elaborate on this, Saddam ran a secular regime, which I believe was the only significant non-Israeli one in the Middle East. Bin Laden's vision has always been one of countries in which Islamic law is strictly applied, in complete contrast to the relative religious freedom allowed in Iraq under Saddam.

The 9/11 team consisted of Saudis and Yemenese. The only significant known government contact of Al-Qaeda, (besides their well known friendship with the Taleban), is (or was) a close relationship with the Saudi royal family. But then the Saudis are American allies, so that exempts them from any blame, right?

I believe that in fact, when Iraq invaded Kuwait, Al-Qaeda made an offer to the Saudis to get rid of Saddam for them.
Lambda is offline  
Old 2003-11-21, 15:53   Link #115
diabolistic
pythagorean≠python gorax
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: look behind you...
What it all boils down is..
Before we all go pointing fingers at racist sons of bitches.. we should look no further than our own homes, schools, and communities.

much love, dawgs.
__________________

<Pabs> kcl, you sure do put out a lot of Naruto eps
diabolistic is offline  
Old 2003-11-21, 16:04   Link #116
NinjaServ
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Age: 31
I TOTALLY agree!!!

Some Mod please show some love and CLOSE this thread, LOL
__________________
Give me negative feedback, even on good posts, going for -100 so I can have TWO red buttons !!! Current Feedback: -21[/size]
NinjaServ is offline  
Old 2003-11-21, 17:13   Link #117
Shii
Afflicted by the vanities
*Fansubber
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Fish-shape Paumanok
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoro
Darwin's evolution chart goes from monkeys to different races of ppl and finally too white ppl as the top evolved form. Wats worse is that in Bio class we are still taught darwin's evolution.
CLOSE THIS THEAD, THIS LEVEL OF STUPIDITY MAY BE CONTAGIOUS
__________________
Learn to define and spell moé
Shii (formerly known as ashibaka)
Shii is offline  
Old 2003-11-21, 18:00   Link #118
NinjaServ
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Age: 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashibaka
CLOSE THIS THEAD, THIS LEVEL OF STUPIDITY MAY BE CONTAGIOUS
IT IS ashibaka!!!!

GET OUT WHILE YOU STILL CAN!!!
__________________
Give me negative feedback, even on good posts, going for -100 so I can have TWO red buttons !!! Current Feedback: -21[/size]
NinjaServ is offline  
Old 2003-11-21, 21:16   Link #119
Mr. Bushido
Zoro
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Tzurial and diabolistic seems to be the only mature one in this thread. Wait no, so is Hunter.
(b4 u flame i am including myself in the immature section, ive said somethings just out of heated emotions as well)

all of you who flame is only supporting my "SUPPOSED RACISM" of whites and wat not, being assholes. (note the supposed)

The main reason why the NATO didnt help during 9-11 is that the US knew about it. And unlike the brainwashed ppl of america, the European leaders knew that US knew. A Navy officer came to our class, and wat was supposed to be a brief explanation of the benefits of the Navy ended up as a WHOLE discussion about the Navy. And one interesting thing he brought up was that there was a carrier ready to go on the East coast of america and he was on it. It was fully loaded, pilots ready in their cockpits, but they were ordered not to lift off to intercept the plane. (2nd one)
my guess is that if NATO knew this, they wouldnt help, since US is ovbiously looking for war.

Yea my teacher taught me how darwin put the white on the top. I never questioned her in my entire course there, since she wasnt a nice lady, and didnt want to risk my grade. and i didnt read the darwin section, cuz its not important in the AP test.

i need to study more? ok i will. but u should read the posts dragon. I said clearly "I APOLOGIZE FOR MY POOR CHOICE OF WORDS" so instead of going off saying how stupid my 180 IQ and 1600 SAT score is, read the posts.

oh diabolistc i never said the small group of ppl running the government was racist. I said the reason why countries can be racist without the ppl actually being racist is because it depends on the ppl who run the government. If the government is racist, the whole country's policy can become racist.

and may i say this again so ninjaserv wont get offended: the whole time i was talking about the government policy. not the actual white people! For all u know, i have more white friends than you!

and if you think about it: Japan and other countries have VERY low immigrantion level. And truthfully i didnt know about the japanese, i just heard it was hard to get a citizenship. But the thing is American had protests and other things demanding some of these minority groups to be able to get citizenships. You cant say Japan might not consider if lots of whites rallied and demand citizenship.

Iraq had nothing to do with Al-Quieda. Hussein hates iran and afghanistan because they arent arabs. theyre persians. i dont know if Al-Quieda is in anyway connected to Iran or Afghan anymore tho.

the past IS important, than wats the point of learning history?
i have never said YOU are to blame for the past, but the government of those certain countries should learn from the past. And i admit most European countries have learned quickly. America is the slowest.
__________________
formerly known as Zoro
Part of the One Piece Forum Shichibukai. Capt. of the Santoryu Kaizokudan
Mr. Bushido is offline  
Old 2003-11-21, 21:38   Link #120
diabolistic
pythagorean≠python gorax
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: look behind you...
Zoro.. none of what you say makes any sense.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoro

The main reason why the NATO didnt help during 9-11 is that the US knew about it. And unlike the brainwashed ppl of america, the European leaders knew that US knew. A Navy officer came to our class, and wat was supposed to be a brief explanation of the benefits of the Navy ended up as a WHOLE discussion about the Navy. And one interesting thing he brought up was that there was a carrier ready to go on the East coast of america and he was on it. It was fully loaded, pilots ready in their cockpits, but they were ordered not to lift off to intercept the plane. (2nd one)
my guess is that if NATO knew this, they wouldnt help, since US is ovbiously looking for war.
You can't back up your arguments with guesses.
Also, to ask a Navy officer about Fighter Pilots is kinda silly. Its like asking a physicist about Spinoza :\


Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoro
Yea my teacher taught me how darwin put the white on the top. I never questioned her in my entire course there, since she wasnt a nice lady, and didnt want to risk my grade. and i didnt read the darwin section, cuz its not important in the AP test.

i need to study more? ok i will. but u should read the posts dragon. I said clearly "I APOLOGIZE FOR MY POOR CHOICE OF WORDS" so instead of going off saying how stupid my 180 IQ and 1600 SAT score is, read the posts.
Your Darwinian theories are wrong,.. no need to be sarcastic.
You can blame the teacher for your lack of Darwinism, or you can blame yourself for not reading up on something before you use it in arguments.
Darwin states that the variation of a single species, and the mutations over years is what aids in the survival of specific genetic lines.
There is no order to which of these mutations occur,..
Whats funny about your argument is that Hitler used that same bastardization of Darwinism to propel his third reich.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoro
oh diabolistc i never said the small group of ppl running the government was racist. I said the reason why countries can be racist without the ppl actually being racist is because it depends on the ppl who run the government. If the government is racist, the whole country's policy can become racist.
This makes absolutely no sense. Your sentence is so convoluted i want to kill myself.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoro
and may i say this again so ninjaserv wont get offended: the whole time i was talking about the government policy. not the actual white people! For all u know, i have more white friends than you!
Again, you use words like "policy," but i have yet to hear any real laws, legislatures, or real policies from you. Moving right along..


Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoro
and if you think about it: Japan and other countries have VERY low immigrantion level. And truthfully i didnt know about the japanese, i just heard it was hard to get a citizenship.
"i just heard.."
Again.. you bring subjectivity into your arguments.. thats a naughty no-no....
NEXT


Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoro
the past IS important, than wats the point of learning history?
i have never said YOU are to blame for the past, but the government of those certain countries should learn from the past. And i admit most European countries have learned quickly. America is the slowest.
Which certain countries?
You complain in a previous post that Native Americans are patronized by education systems, and now you say that the American government didn't learn from the past?
Instead of making things up and pissing off people like Ashibaka and Ninjaserv... do a bit of research,.. especially for a hot-topic like racism.. you can't just jump to conclusions and spout incessant remarks.
__________________

<Pabs> kcl, you sure do put out a lot of Naruto eps

Last edited by diabolistic; 2003-11-21 at 21:50.
diabolistic is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 21:01.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.