AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2006-12-09, 18:20   Link #101
Suna no tate
Akatsuki Bart is Tobi
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
Somehow I doubt Yamato have trouble having hard wood.
Best joke of the year! Hands down. Everyone better give reputation points to hunter for that one!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha_Gaara View Post
@Suna no tate
I wasn't saying that Naruto woun't become Hokage but how the heel would people from narutoverse know that ? He's nothing special at the moment of the chunin exam so I really don't see what could make people want to see Naruto !
We're a little past the chuunin exams right now. Right now out of that years class (shino, neji, tenten, lee, kiba, chouji, hinata, ino, sakura, et al.) naruto is by far the best and the most likely to assume a major leadership role in konoha. I'm not saying those guys are crap either. I'm just saying Naruto has that special kitsch that they don't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juruzu View Post
I kinda agree.. Naruto's is sort of like the in your face.. One on One type of guy.. Which is only one of the things a hokage must learn how to do.. naruto you have to admit he is kinda dumb looking int he begining but he is learning to be more cunning and analytic and SLOWLY i mean REALLY SLOWLY (but surely) having the traits of a hokage..
He has unreplicable techniques and innate abilities. Thus he has hokage potential written all over him. Sure he's a bit wild, but he's a genius in that he can learn much faster than most. He's already jounin level with his mastery of elemental jutsus. He could keep up speed wise with a cloned itachi (and while that clone was slower than the real thing, it was still jounin level). Throw in a unique brand of jutsu that only he can do, coupled with controlled tail growth and you have kage level action brewing inside that little body of his.
__________________
Suna no tate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-09, 18:38   Link #102
Uchiha_Gaara
Ultimate sand beast
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Lusitania
Age: 25
@Suna no tate
"We're a little past the chuunin exams right now"

I just said that because Biju_killer used that as an exemple, that's where this all got started
Uchiha_Gaara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-09, 18:47   Link #103
Juruzu
Yondaime's Legacy
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Lets look at the technique they learned in order if theres a pattern

Sasuke Naruto
1. Sharinghan 1. Kyuubi Chakra
2. Fire Blowing tech. 2. Kage no bunshin
3. Cursed seal 3. 1000 years of pain
4. amazing speed 4. Sexy no jutsu
5. Lion Combo 5. Summoning
6. Chidori 6. 1000 Combo
7. gets a sword 7. rasengan
8. Chidori Nagashi 8. Odama rasengan
9. Unknown jutsu 9. New technique
10. Learning from Oro 10. Learning from Jiraiya
12. Learning through sharinghan 12. learning through bunshin
13. potential of learning ms 13. Potential of learning Hiraishin
14. Genius 14. Cunning

does any one see a pattern cuz i sure dont ROFL..
Juruzu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-09, 18:56   Link #104
Uchiha_Gaara
Ultimate sand beast
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Lusitania
Age: 25
yeah I sure don't that's just random tecniques with no timeline !
Uchiha_Gaara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-09, 18:57   Link #105
LostOnTheU-rturn
Pwning the Bijuu Killer
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Age: 32
My thread just went to hell.
LostOnTheU-rturn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-09, 18:58   Link #106
Uchiha_Gaara
Ultimate sand beast
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Lusitania
Age: 25
You're right we've been focosing on everything but Sasuke
Uchiha_Gaara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-09, 20:54   Link #107
Juruzu
Yondaime's Legacy
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
yup isn't it great =D ..
Juruzu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-09, 21:29   Link #108
Uchiha_Gaara
Ultimate sand beast
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Lusitania
Age: 25
Naruto fanboy ruining the Sasuke fanboy thread (x
Uchiha_Gaara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-09, 21:37   Link #109
Juruzu
Yondaime's Legacy
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Uchiha_Gaara "Naruto fanboy ruining the Sasuke fanboy thread" (x
<----- Laughing and farting my a$$ off..
he even made the "Naruto Legacy" Thread
Juruzu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-11, 05:17   Link #110
Xrayz0r
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suna no tate
Best joke of the year! Hands down. Everyone better give reputation points to hunter for that one!
Haha. You actually thought it was funny. lmao.

That's like way funnier than the actual joke.
Xrayz0r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-12, 17:41   Link #111
0TaKu0
Tesseract Enigma
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Sunset Park Neighborhood, Brooklyn, Newyork.
Age: 29
Send a message via AIM to 0TaKu0 Send a message via MSN to 0TaKu0
Edit: Nvm delet please, wrong thread ^-^.
__________________
0TaKu0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-09, 11:19   Link #112
Killer Bee
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by TehVenom View Post
Yeah he should get another fight... And ye he was a natural genius! He was awesome until kishi like abandoned him^^ You know who also was a natural genius and could have been super strong by now? Haku...
Just imagine how powerful Rock Lee would be if he finally learns how to use chakra!
Killer Bee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-09, 11:27   Link #113
TehVenom
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killer Bee View Post
Just imagine how powerful Rock Lee would be if he finally learns how to use chakra!
It's just not in him ^^ He has no talent for ninjutsu lol. Good for him that Guy became his sensei, now at least he's a taijutsu master. But seriously, imagin what Haku could do. Zabuza confirmed that he was stronger than him. Haku could immediately make up a counter strategy immediately after he sees an attack... He'd be kind off Gaara's level in Shippuuden. Imagine the ice/water/wind jutsu he could create lol
TehVenom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-09, 11:31   Link #114
Xemn
Hidden Cheese Tracker
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: On the Moon, chiii!
Age: 21
Send a message via MSN to Xemn
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killer Bee View Post
Just imagine how powerful Rock Lee would be if he finally learns how to use chakra!
Haha, that reminds me of the first shippedun movie! The chocolate bon bon made him super drunk. He is only focused on taijutsu, it would kind of be useless to teach him how to use ninjutsu or genjutsu. But I can imagine ninjutsu + taijutsu = elemental taijutsu. If you can't see that, just think of Bleach. Yuruichi has demon magic mixed with her fighting style and it rocks my socks. x]

I like Lee the way he is
__________________
Xemn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-09, 12:12   Link #115
Killer Bee
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by ronin myael View Post
Remember he's considered a tensai, a natural genius just like Sasuke..
I don't know that Sasuke is a genius. In almost every instance Sasuke had to be coached and nearly coddled into making the progress that he did. It took a curse seal to get him to grow and seek out Orochimaru. Most of his progress is due to Orochimaru.

If Sasuke is a genius, then by those same standards Naruto is a genius as well. In fact, before Sasuke defected, Naruto had made greater progress. Were it not for the curse seal, Sasuke would have actually been outclassed.

If anyone gets my respect for being a genius, it would be:

Naruto for mastering jonin and kage level techniques in short periods of time.

Neji for figuring out the main branch's secret jutsus and making his own.

And last but not least Rock Lee for becoming a formidable ninja and master of taijutsu despite not being able to use chakra.

Each of those three beat the odds which were stacked against them in one way or another. They didn't have the self evolving sharingan and curse seals to help them along. Sasuke didn't have the obstacles to overcome that those three did. Just grief that most characters share. I don't understand what Sasuke did that classifies him as a genius.

Does the sharingan afford him to be classified a genius? So if I was born with a tail and had excellent balance because of it would that make me a genius?

I know that what I'm writing isn't totally about the byakugan vs sharingan, but its still interesting and does have to do with a byakugan and a sharingan user. Plus Naruto.

Does anyone else think that Sasuke did anything special? Does anyone think that he accomplished more than Naruto, Neji or Rock Lee? I don't mean is he more powerful. We all know that kishi has suggested that the sharingan originates from the planet Krypton, so we won't even discuss who is further ahead as of now. Only who had faced more adversity on their path to becoming great ninjas and made amazing progress without cursed seals and other advantages.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TehVenom View Post
It's just not in him ^^ He has no talent for ninjutsu lol. Good for him that Guy became his sensei, now at least he's a taijutsu master. But seriously, imagin what Haku could do. Zabuza confirmed that he was stronger than him. Haku could immediately make up a counter strategy immediately after he sees an attack... He'd be kind off Gaara's level in Shippuuden. Imagine the ice/water/wind jutsu he could create lol
With hard work Lee could do it.

If he could open 5 gates ... a feat even Kakashi can't even manage ...

I'm sure he could learn to manipulate chakra. Kishi just won't give him a shot at it. But you know what? Keep the chakra. I'd settle for Rock Lee learning how to open 6 gates for hours without incurring any injury ... which isn't far fetched seeing as Guy can do it.

I'd put a 5 opened gates Lee against Neji or Sasuke and I believe he'd do just fine once he gets to the point where he can open gates without sustaining any side effects. In fact he'd probably win as opening that many gates puts him at kage level. And as powerful as Sasuke and Naruto have become, they aren't at kage level. Yet.

Last edited by Hunter; 2008-11-09 at 23:29.
Killer Bee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-09, 13:12   Link #116
yungz21
Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killer Bee View Post
With hard work Lee could do it.

If he could open 5 gates ... a feat even Kakashi can't even manage ...

I'm sure he could learn to manipulate chakra. Kishi just won't give him a shot at it. But you know what? Keep the chakra. I'd settle for Rock Lee learning how to open 6 gates for hours without incurring any injury ... which isn't far fetched seeing as Guy can do it.

I'd put a 5 opened gates Lee against Neji or Sasuke and I believe he'd do just fine once he gets to the point where he can open gates without sustaining any side effects. In fact he'd probably win as opening that many gates puts him at kage level. And as powerful as Sasuke and Naruto have become, they aren't at kage level. Yet.
im telling ya if lee only learned something simple like the shadow clone justu the possiblities are endless. imagine lotus dance of infinity(a move in ultimate ninja 3 the game.) in the magna or anime.
__________________
"You don't apologize hoping they accept it. You apologize knowing they might not accept it."
yungz21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-09, 13:46   Link #117
Xemn
Hidden Cheese Tracker
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: On the Moon, chiii!
Age: 21
Send a message via MSN to Xemn
Quote:
Originally Posted by yungz21 View Post
im telling ya if lee only learned something simple like the shadow clone justu the possiblities are endless. imagine lotus dance of infinity(a move in ultimate ninja 3 the game.) in the magna or anime.
Lol! Shadow Clone is not "simple". Anyone who ever fought Naruto is always amazed by the amount of Shadow Clones he can do. You have to have a large amount of chakra to be able to use Shadow Clone effectively. Lee... he can't really even use chakra... but then, he doesn't need to.
__________________
Xemn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-09, 13:57   Link #118
yungz21
Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xemn View Post
Lol! Shadow Clone is not "simple". Anyone who ever fought Naruto is always amazed by the amount of Shadow Clones he can do. You have to have a large amount of chakra to be able to use Shadow Clone effectively. Lee... he can't really even use chakra... but then, he doesn't need to.
mass shadow clone jutsu is the one everybody is amazed about.
__________________
"You don't apologize hoping they accept it. You apologize knowing they might not accept it."
yungz21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-09, 14:02   Link #119
Xemn
Hidden Cheese Tracker
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: On the Moon, chiii!
Age: 21
Send a message via MSN to Xemn
Quote:
Originally Posted by yungz21 View Post
im telling ya if lee only learned something simple like the shadow clone justu the possiblities are endless. imagine lotus dance of infinity(a move in ultimate ninja 3 the game.) in the magna or anime.
Quote:
Originally Posted by yungz21 View Post
mass shadow clone jutsu is the one everybody is amazed about.
Lol. So if Lee made 2 or 3 clones... he could do a lotus dance of infinity....

LMAO!!!!

2-5 clones are useless for Lee. He is taught to solo, not to be a team fighter (Like Naruto is teamed up with his clones...) Lee cannot do anything effectively with 2-5 clones...
__________________
Xemn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-09, 21:53   Link #120
yungz21
Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xemn View Post
Lol. So if Lee made 2 or 3 clones... he could do a lotus dance of infinity....

LMAO!!!!

2-5 clones are useless for Lee. He is taught to solo, not to be a team fighter (Like Naruto is teamed up with his clones...) Lee cannot do anything effectively with 2-5 clones...
well actually in the game three lee's come while he is doing the lotus.so yea you only need to or three. And i know lee didn't do shadow clone jutsu it's just to represent how fast he's moving.
__________________
"You don't apologize hoping they accept it. You apologize knowing they might not accept it."
yungz21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 20:41.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.