AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Music

Notices

Old 2008-08-04, 17:57   Link #1
Bad wolf
Pacifist War Lord

Send a message via AIM to Bad wolf Send a message via MSN to Bad wolf Send a message via Yahoo to Bad wolf
Lemon Demon

Has anyone heard these guys before? If not check them out they're awesome. I just got their new album View-monster that i've had on pre-order for a while so I figured it's be a good time to start a topic about it.
Old 2008-08-04, 18:05   Link #2
Daughter!

FOR THOSE WHO THINK THEY'VE NEVER HEARD OF THEM: "The Ultimate Showdown" is a Lemon Demon song.

And these guys are awesome. I went to the concert at his house one time, and talked to him. He's pretty nice. We regularly argue about his album titles over AIM.
Daughter! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-04, 18:24   Link #3
Bad wolf
Pacifist War Lord

Send a message via AIM to Bad wolf Send a message via MSN to Bad wolf Send a message via Yahoo to Bad wolf
The ultimate showdown is actually how I found out about Lemon Demon XD. I ended up loving them.

Random note for people who dont know: Neil Cicierega(the guy who(i think) wrote the songs) Is the same guy who does the Pottet puppet pals thing.
Old 2008-11-02, 16:45   Link #4
Lemon Demon Lover

Yeah They Are Awsome i have 185 songs by them excluding about 50 of when they wer know as deportriaz and cant get a hold of there new album

neil cicigera is also known as traipozoid spelt wrong probs but hey can u upload there new album on to rapidshare as i cant get it because i dont live in the states
Lemon Demon Lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-10, 16:01   Link #5
Rinji
Mew...
*Author

Send a message via MSN to Rinji
Lemon Demon has a great talent for making catchy, up-beat songs. I love his method of comedy and his great lyrics.