AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-05-14, 23:07   Link #1
ferthepoet

Brother, Dear Brother

Is there any place at all when you can get digisubs of the firsts episodes of Brother, Dear Brother..... after seeing rose of versailles I really want to see this series but Im not allowed to mail order by my parents
Old 2004-05-14, 23:20   Link #2
roguenoir
Rogue Member

You can go get your own PO Box and receive it in the mail there..
Old 2004-05-14, 23:34   Link #3
guess

Quote:
Originally Posted by ferthepoet
Is there any place at all when you can get digisubs of the firsts episodes of Brother, Dear Brother..... after seeing rose of versailles I really want to see this series but Im not allowed to mail order by my parents
Try irc. I have heard people who got those files form irc, although they are VHS ripped, I think. But the quality is good for VHS ripped. Translation is great. It may require some real search on your part simply because not many people have the files. Personally, I think it's worth all the effort.
Old 2004-05-15, 18:40   Link #4
guess

I just found a website where you can download the entire series (1-39) of "brother dear brother!" I am so happy! This is a great news for people who want to know/watch this underrated series, in my opinion. Maybe now that its available online, more people can have a chance to take a look at it.

I think this site contains licensed stuff so I am not going to put up the link. But this site has some good old series which are hard to find now. You can PM me if you want to know.
Old 2004-05-16, 07:25   Link #5
Koshiba

Send a message via AIM to Koshiba Send a message via MSN to Koshiba
I'm happy I found some VHS fansub rips of this series. ^_^ I saw a few .rm episodes of it a looong time ago and ever since then I've been wanting to see more. I had thought about trying to find someone to buy the VHS fansubs but looks like I won't have to now.. ^_^
Closed Thread