AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Suggestions

Notices

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 2004-05-16, 04:20   Link #1
Syslock
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2004
Help: Looking for anime like ...

1) Street Fighter (lots of martial arts / fighting)
- so far i heard of tekken, Battle Arena and DB. are there more?

2) Final Fantasy
- Ragnarok is the same like ff?

3) a site where i can look up for animes / mangas by categories (fight, fantasy etc)


I would appreciate any help .

Greetz
Syslock is offline  
Old 2004-05-16, 04:41   Link #2
MasterFuu
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Phoenix , AZ
Age: 33
Maybe you should give "Fist of the North Star" a chance
__________________
Sig made by "PriestessKikyo" -sama
MasterFuu is offline  
Old 2004-05-16, 05:26   Link #3
Secca
nya`
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Here are some more anime you can find in animesuki,

For street fighter type anime try:

- Air Master - It has great fighting action, the character design also quite similiar with Street Fighter and Battle Arena. You'll find it familiar if you like Street Fighter.

For Final Fantasy type anime try:

- Scrapped Princess - This a story about a princess in exile. Who was given a prophecy that one day she will destroy the world. She has no place to go because the King himself want her death. Together with her foster brother and sister, she began her journey.
__________________
Secca is offline  
Old 2004-05-16, 06:36   Link #4
7thMethuselah
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Antwerp area, Belgium, Europa
Age: 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by Syslock

3) a site where i can look up for animes / mangas by categories (fight, fantasy etc)

www.animeNfo.com
www.animenewsnetwork.com
www.animeonDVD.com
__________________

7thMethuselah is offline  
Old 2004-05-16, 08:52   Link #5
DistortedRealmS
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: A realm beyond that which is reality.
Age: 32
Send a message via MSN to DistortedRealmS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Secca
Here are some more anime you can find in animesuki,

For street fighter type anime try:

- Air Master - It has great fighting action, the character design also quite similiar with Street Fighter and Battle Arena. You'll find it familiar if you like Street Fighter.

For Final Fantasy type anime try:

- Scrapped Princess - This a story about a princess in exile. Who was given a prophecy that one day she will destroy the world. She has no place to go because the King himself want her death. Together with her foster brother and sister, she began her journey.


Definitly what recca recommended ^^ Both are exactly what you will need for your fantasy and street fighting fix



Rob
DistortedRealmS is offline  
Old 2004-05-16, 09:22   Link #6
cercia_highelf
Virtue
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: London
Age: 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by Syslock
1) Street Fighter (lots of martial arts / fighting)
- so far i heard of tekken, Battle Arena and DB. are there more?

2) Final Fantasy
- Ragnarok is the same like ff?

3) a site where i can look up for animes / mangas by categories (fight, fantasy etc)


I would appreciate any help .

Greetz
1) You can get SF II TV series, also MEZZO is very active like that, and so is A_KO, as well as Psychic Force anime.

2) Ragnarok is pretty violent, but if you mean Loki Ragnarok, then you might find it similar to FF, yes.

3) You can use USENET to find titles by category.

Hope this helps.
cercia_highelf is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:38.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.