AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

Old 2008-11-28, 06:35   Link #41
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author

Location: In Maya world, where all is 3D and everything crashes
Now that I remember wasn't it the case that the prime minister wanted to ban shouta kind of things? Like yaoi that has characters in it that just look underage? Or did he now ramble on to all yaoi?

I don't really like shouta either, I saw pico but I didn't like it that much
-KarumA- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-28, 07:32   Link #42
Kaze
「Darkly Charismatic 」
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liwyn View Post
This is awesome! I'm so glad you made this thread :-D I'll be paying close attention even though I've seen most of the yaois (I think.. Except for shota; not really my kinda thing) Again, thankyouthankyouthankyou Kaze for pointing out this thread!
You're welcome
Old 2008-11-28, 10:08   Link #43
nixie
Nyunga Ro Chaga

Pico is epic fail. The boys look absolutely nothing like boys.

On another note, I really enjoyed Antique Bakery. I didn't think it would have so many BL scenes since the live drama had like nothing in it. I don't think that can even be counted as a 'real' BL series, I don't know.
Old 2008-11-28, 22:48   Link #44
shuwazi

I hate shota's

Quote:
Originally Posted by -KarumA- View Post
Now that I remember wasn't it the case that the prime minister wanted to ban shouta kind of things? Like yaoi that has characters in it that just look underage? Or did he now ramble on to all yaoi?

I don't really like shouta either, I saw pico but I didn't like it that much
Mergh, i HATE shota, but the Prime Minister didn't like that either, he just hated all yaoi's, so PLEASE take your vote, i hope the people in Japan DO vote, to keep Yaoi safe! How can girls live without any yaoi in the world? LOL, And yeah, pretty much other animes now are... i don't know how to say it :S. All i'm doing now is homework, exams, waiting for Junjou Romantica and watching old yaoi's like X/1999 (it was voted as the saddest yaoi, right?) and i was thinking of watching Cluster Edge, it looked bad but oh wells. And Marginal Prince, i HATE the ending. I hope NEW yaoi will come out soon, i hate watching things all over again, getting tired of them. BUT the fact that a new shota is coming out, made me really angry I HATE SHOTA! enzai is but it was better than Boku no pico. Okane ga nai... the innocence of the boy put me off. Yaoi, yaoi, yaoi! I really want IKOKU IROKOI ROMANTAN OAV 3! Is kirepapa out yet? :S
shuwazi is offline   Reply With Quote