AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Haruhi Suzumiya

Notices

View Poll Results: Who were your favorite characters? Multiple choice allowed!
Suzumiya Haruhi 624 64.86%
Kyon 586 60.91%
Nagato Yuki 567 58.94%
Asahina Mikuru 289 30.04%
Asakura Ryoko 159 16.53%
Koizumi Itsuki 175 18.19%
Kyon's Sister 145 15.07%
Kunikida 22 2.29%
Taniguchi 43 4.47%
Tsuruya 317 32.95%
Kimidori Emiri 37 3.85%
The ENOZ Girls 89 9.25%
Shamisen (the cat) 105 10.91%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 962. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2008-11-30, 12:08   Link #241
Sute443
Sasaki-ist
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Age: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by kyon.haruhi.suzumiya View Post
Kaenai, Kawanai, Kareuta!
Can't happen, Won't happen, Wouldn't happen!
Only Haruhi is fit for Kyon!
Does "buy" really have the same uses in Japanese as it does in English?

Having Kyon choose that girl, basically a far less dangerous version of Haruhi, would be a bold move on Tanigawa's part. Sure, we all know that it's the sort of thing that will never happen, but we can dream...
__________________
Sute443 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-30, 15:49   Link #242
Kaisos Erranon
Homo Ludens
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Canada
Age: 24
Wait, what?

That's Yuuichi Aizawa from Kanon. No relation to Kyon other than looking identical.
__________________
Kaisos Erranon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-30, 17:24   Link #243
Sute443
Sasaki-ist
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Age: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaisos Erranon View Post
Wait, what?

That's Yuuichi Aizawa from Kanon. No relation to Kyon other than looking identical.
Shima said that he would like to see Kyon confess to the girl that you and I argue about. KHS used the Kanon clip and tried to use what Makoto said to emphasize her support for only Kyon/Haruhi. I questioned her usage of Makoto's line, and then once again asserted my support for the girl you and I argue about.

And haven't we decided that Kyon and Yuuichi are cousins? Although I'm partial to the theory that
Spoiler for theory:
__________________
Sute443 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-30, 17:29   Link #244
Kaisos Erranon
Homo Ludens
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Canada
Age: 24
That was mostly a joke.

Also, it's not like he's going to confess to Sasaki because, you know, he's not attracted to her.
__________________
Kaisos Erranon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-30, 19:08   Link #245
Sute443
Sasaki-ist
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Age: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaisos Erranon View Post
That was mostly a joke.
I know. And now it is a running joke.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaisos Erranon View Post
Also, it's not like he's going to confess to Sasaki because, you know, he's not attracted to her.
Suuuuuure he's not. Just like he's not attracted to Haruhi.
__________________
Sute443 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-30, 21:37   Link #246
Roger Rambo
Sensei, aishite imasu
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Hong Kong Shatterdome
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sute443 View Post
Suuuuuure he's not. Just like he's not attracted to Haruhi.
Kyon is pretty oblivious about both of them.

But he seems to hold (if nothing else) more loyalty towards Haruhi.
Roger Rambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-30, 22:19   Link #247
kyon.haruhi.suzumiya
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Singapore now, QLD next.
Age: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sute443 View Post
Shima said that he would like to see Kyon confess to the girl that you and I argue about. KHS used the Kanon clip and tried to use what Makoto said to emphasize her support for only Kyon/Haruhi. I questioned her usage of Makoto's line...[/SPOILER]
HER!? You mean HIS...
kyon.haruhi.suzumiya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-01, 01:48   Link #248
Tiran86
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Anime: Kyon and Haruhi
Novels: Kyon and Yuki

I voted for all three of them.
Tiran86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-01, 01:50   Link #249
Sute443
Sasaki-ist
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Age: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by kyon.haruhi.suzumiya View Post
HER!? You mean HIS...
Hn, I thought your writing had a feminine feel to it. Sorry about that.
__________________
Sute443 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-01, 13:37   Link #250
vVReinaVv
Haruto Sakuraba-fangirl
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Washington
Kyon!! >_<
__________________

I have a strange fetish for rainbows
vVReinaVv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-01, 18:00   Link #251
Kaisos Erranon
Homo Ludens
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Canada
Age: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sute443 View Post
Suuuuuure he's not. Just like he's not attracted to Haruhi.
No, he totally isn't. He simply considers her his friend. He found her good-looking, but was never attracted to her.

I don't think he even considered the possibility until Koizumi mentioned it.
__________________
Kaisos Erranon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-01, 22:20   Link #252
Roger Rambo
Sensei, aishite imasu
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Hong Kong Shatterdome
Well to be honest, the same possibly could be applied to Haruhi. Although the stakes were much higher there, since reality was at stake.
Roger Rambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-01, 23:02   Link #253
Kaisos Erranon
Homo Ludens
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Canada
Age: 24
He never considered Haruhi his FRIEND, per se. At first.

And remember that his original reason for talking to her in the first place was because he thought she was hot.
__________________
Kaisos Erranon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-02, 01:16   Link #254
kyon.haruhi.suzumiya
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Singapore now, QLD next.
Age: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaisos Erranon View Post
He never considered Haruhi his FRIEND, per se. At first.

And remember that his original reason for talking to her in the first place was because he thought she was hot.
It takes time for a relationship to develop, mein freude. If you go on towards Vol. 9,
Spoiler for vol 9:
kyon.haruhi.suzumiya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-02, 01:53   Link #255
Kaisos Erranon
Homo Ludens
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Canada
Age: 24
...I'm not sure whether or not you're trying to prove that Haruhi likes Kyon or that Kyon likes Sasaki.

...Haruhi gets jealous over the slightest things. It's not like that proves anything other than the fact that she really wants Kyon to bone her, unless that was your point in the first place.
__________________
Kaisos Erranon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-02, 02:07   Link #256
kyon.haruhi.suzumiya
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Singapore now, QLD next.
Age: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaisos Erranon View Post
...I'm not sure whether or not you're trying to prove that Haruhi likes Kyon or that Kyon likes Sasaki.
The former.

Quote:
...Haruhi gets jealous over the slightest things. It's not like that proves anything other than the fact that she really wants Kyon to bone her, unless that was your point in the first place.
She wants Kyon to bone her? What?
kyon.haruhi.suzumiya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-02, 11:55   Link #257
Kaisos Erranon
Homo Ludens
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Canada
Age: 24
You don't know the term?

"Bone" is basically a rude-yet-not-too-rude way of saying "have sex with".
__________________
Kaisos Erranon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-03, 06:32   Link #258
kyon.haruhi.suzumiya
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Singapore now, QLD next.
Age: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaisos Erranon View Post
You don't know the term?

"Bone" is basically a rude-yet-not-too-rude way of saying "have sex with".
Oh. We don't use that here, we use bang.
kyon.haruhi.suzumiya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-03, 12:12   Link #259
Kaisos Erranon
Homo Ludens
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Canada
Age: 24
That's used everywhere....
__________________
Kaisos Erranon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-20, 20:01   Link #260
LonelyEmoGirl~21
Adventure Seeker~ :3
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: The Parallel Universe of Jurien
Nipah~I almost like all the characters in that showmii~ XDD so here they are~ nano desu 8D:

Suzumiya Haruhi: I can relate to her...the world is kinda boring but that doesn't mean you have to destroy it XDDD and I really like to seek out adventures :33

Kyon: LOL I like him XD he always gets dragged around by Haruhi 8D and Haruhi must like him XD I mean why did she choose him then?

Nagato Yuki: mysterious...I never saw her smile XD but she reads alot that's what I like about her...especially being an alien and all 8OO

Asahina Mikuru: I feel kinda sorry for her D8 especially when Haruhi forces her to change clothes...but she's really cute and kind XD

Asakura Ryokoe: she's sweet...besides the fact she tried to kill Kyon >.>;

Koizumi Itsuki: Esper HAWTNESS :333 I love him!<3 <3 <3 he knows alot and well he is charming! *dies*

Kyon's Sister: kawaii-est lil sis I've ever seen :333

Taniguchi: known as the wa wa dude XDD I also like him coz of his personality

Tsuruya: talk about catty :33 her fangs are cute on her and even though she doesn't appear much she's still awesome XD

Kimidori Emiri: softy XD I like her coz of her appearance ^^

Shamisen (the cat): simple as that...I LOVE CATS 8DDD
__________________
Sig made by my friend~ Sarah ^^
LonelyEmoGirl~21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:39.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.