AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > One Piece

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2008-11-20, 11:54   Link #281
BlackNhite
Best of both worlds
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: A land far, far away... or very, very close, depends on where you live
Quote:
Originally Posted by yaluckyboy View Post
That would be a Rear Admiral, and below that would be a Commodore and then Captain

Note:
This site is much better and much more detailed
onepiece.wikia.com
Thank you for the intel.
I know that website, fantastic detail.

Spoiler for Latest Manga Chapter:
__________________
"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate, our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure.

"It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us.

"Your playing small does not serve the world, there is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you.

"We were all meant to shine as children do.

"It's not just in some of us, it's in everyone.

"And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give others permission to do the same.

"As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others."
BlackNhite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-20, 13:15   Link #282
OtseisRagnarok
Manifesto
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Somewhere where I don't know where I am...
Age: 23
Send a message via AIM to OtseisRagnarok
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackNhite View Post
Thank you for the intel.
I know that website, fantastic detail.

Spoiler for Latest Manga Chapter:
Every one of them is where they are to get stronger.... Nami will learn more things about how to properly utilize her clima-tact; Franky will... err... learn more about mechanics? And Sanji will learn Bon Clay's style of face-changing!
__________________
OtseisRagnarok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-21, 09:40   Link #283
BlackNhite
Best of both worlds
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: A land far, far away... or very, very close, depends on where you live
Heh, I could see Franky working to replace all his rockets with lazers, those Pacifista were fricken sick!

Oh dear, what if he makes the helmet...
FRANKY Z!
__________________
"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate, our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure.

"It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us.

"Your playing small does not serve the world, there is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you.

"We were all meant to shine as children do.

"It's not just in some of us, it's in everyone.

"And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give others permission to do the same.

"As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others."
BlackNhite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-28, 14:30   Link #284
BlackNhite
Best of both worlds
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: A land far, far away... or very, very close, depends on where you live
Well, the latest chapter have appeared and every crewmate has been located...

Spoiler for Discussion on latest chapter...:
__________________
"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate, our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure.

"It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us.

"Your playing small does not serve the world, there is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you.

"We were all meant to shine as children do.

"It's not just in some of us, it's in everyone.

"And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give others permission to do the same.

"As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others."
BlackNhite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-01, 23:24   Link #285
FeiLong
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Houston
Hey, a wild thought
does any think the will of D.
stands for
will of death? as in the will to die?
FeiLong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-02, 05:49   Link #286
C.A.
Absolute Haruhist!
*Artist
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Age: 27
There's a Will of D thread I think.

Personally I think its just a name that doesn't particularly stand for anything. But somehow those with D in their names have been people who have made strong impacts in history and will do so in the future.

For that, if D stood for anything, its 'Destiny' for me. They are people with strong destinies that affect the entire world.
__________________
No longer a NEET so I'll not be online as often.
Ignore gender and kick sexuality to the curb!
I'm a big mecha fan, who keeps playing the SRW series.
When I say 'My god...', god refers to Haruhi-sama.

My art album updated 11th May 2013, Science.
Deviant Art: http://ca0001.deviantart.com/
C.A. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-02, 08:34   Link #287
Rinji
Mew...
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: The Satellite of Love
Send a message via MSN to Rinji
Well not to go off the topic of One Piece, but in Trigun, Nicholas D. Wolfwood, his D name was long enough to go across a browser's window entirely. I don't think it had any meaning.

Who knows... perhaps Luffy's middle name will be somewhat similarly ridiculous.
__________________
Rinji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-23, 23:29   Link #288
Rainbowman
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: 1431 Highland Drive
I was told that I was to post my ideas for a project I'll be working on involving One Piece. Here goes:

During the events before or after the Strawhat crew find One Piece in the New World, a random anomally sends the entire crew centuries into the future. Few of the members get seperated. Luffy(1) and Nami(2) meet one of their decendents- a monkey-girl alien named Monkey D. Cookie(1). Together they try and find the rest of the crew. They find Zoro(3) held captive with his decendent- a fox-girl alien named Kitsu(3) (short for Kitsune which is japanese for fox) who is a bounty hunter with lightsabers. Later they meet with the other of Luffy and Nami's decendents- an alien who is all species of feline (cat) named Million D. Nickel(2) who is a master of a lot of things. i.e.: Jedi Master, Wizard at Hogwarts, Zodiac Element Master; basically he's a dimension jumper who jumps into different dimensions created by famous people such as Jim Henson, George Lucas, J.K. Rowling, etc. They later meet up with Usopp(4) and they go to a place which is the hometown of Usopp's decendent- a beautiful harpy-like girl named Tink-top(4) (mix of words "Tinker" and "Tank-top") who Usopp at first mistakes her for his mother (Banchina) until he notices the bird-like qualities which resembles that of a rooster with the wings of an eagle for flight capabilities. It is there that they reunite with Sanji(5), Chopper(6), Robin(7), Franky(8), Brook(9), :Unknown member(10):, :Unknown member(11):, and :Unknown member(12):. They then find out that in order for the original Strawhat crew to return to their own time, they need to find the rest of the decendents and help them achieve their goals.

All this may sound like fanfiction so far, but I'm determined to make an animated series on this; provided that the original One Piece story will go well with my expectations. Let me know what you think of this. Anyone likeing this say "Yeah!". Anyone against it say "Boo!". Anyone not sure of it feel free to ask questions.
Rainbowman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-24, 01:13   Link #289
BlackNhite
Best of both worlds
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: A land far, far away... or very, very close, depends on where you live
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainbowman View Post
I was told that I was to post my ideas for a project I'll be working on involving One Piece. Here goes:

During the events before or after the Strawhat crew find One Piece in the New World, a random anomally sends the entire crew centuries into the future. Few of the members get seperated. Luffy(1) and Nami(2) meet one of their decendents- a monkey-girl alien named Monkey D. Cookie(1). Together they try and find the rest of the crew. They find Zoro(3) held captive with his decendent- a fox-girl alien named Kitsu(3) (short for Kitsune which is japanese for fox) who is a bounty hunter with lightsabers. Later they meet with the other of Luffy and Nami's decendents- an alien who is all species of feline (cat) named Million D. Nickel(2) who is a master of a lot of things. i.e.: Jedi Master, Wizard at Hogwarts, Zodiac Element Master; basically he's a dimension jumper who jumps into different dimensions created by famous people such as Jim Henson, George Lucas, J.K. Rowling, etc. They later meet up with Usopp(4) and they go to a place which is the hometown of Usopp's decendent- a beautiful harpy-like girl named Tink-top(4) (mix of words "Tinker" and "Tank-top") who Usopp at first mistakes her for his mother (Banchina) until he notices the bird-like qualities which resembles that of a rooster with the wings of an eagle for flight capabilities. It is there that they reunite with Sanji(5), Chopper(6), Robin(7), Franky(8), Brook(9), :Unknown member(10):, :Unknown member(11):, and :Unknown member(12):. They then find out that in order for the original Strawhat crew to return to their own time, they need to find the rest of the decendents and help them achieve their goals.

All this may sound like fanfiction so far, but I'm determined to make an animated series on this; provided that the original One Piece story will go well with my expectations. Let me know what you think of this. Anyone likeing this say "Yeah!". Anyone against it say "Boo!". Anyone not sure of it feel free to ask questions.
Meh...
That would end up like Powerpuff Girls Z; something that the "fans of origin" see as utterly ridiculous.
But you're not asking for criticism so I won't chew you out on your ideals. At the same time, I'm at a mid-pass with your idea so rather than a "Yeah" or a "Boo", I leave this with... Meh...
__________________
"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate, our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure.

"It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us.

"Your playing small does not serve the world, there is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you.

"We were all meant to shine as children do.

"It's not just in some of us, it's in everyone.

"And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give others permission to do the same.

"As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others."
BlackNhite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-24, 02:29   Link #290
Rainbowman
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: 1431 Highland Drive
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackNhite View Post
Meh...
That would end up like Powerpuff Girls Z; something that the "fans of origin" see as utterly ridiculous.
But you're not asking for criticism so I won't chew you out on your ideals. At the same time, I'm at a mid-pass with your idea so rather than a "Yeah" or a "Boo", I leave this with... Meh...
Well... I was more thinking it would be like Transformers Animated; something that those "fans of origin" could reference to but with some twists being made.
As for your Meh response, I guess it's doable. Again if anyone has questions about my ideas, feel free to post your questions.
Rainbowman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-31, 07:15   Link #291
FoxxFireArt
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Kentucky
Send a message via Yahoo to FoxxFireArt
I'm curious about people's theories for this rumored next One Piece movie. Will it be an original story or another one of these rather odd retellings of past arcs.
I, personally, hope for an original story. I think many of those movies have been funny. The remakes are kind of annoying. Like the whole Alabasta arc just twisted a great story into something that would be impossible to follow if you hadn't seen the original. Like cutting the three Star Wars movies all together into one two hour movie.
The one with Chopper made even less sense. Suddenly, Franky and Robin are in the crew with the Sunny, but Chopper isn't yet? Uh, Whaa?

That being said I just checked youtube(as I was typing this) and saw the trailer for the 10th movie. That actually looks really cool. I'm seriously curious about what role Nami has in this movie. Why does she stand out from the crew?
__________________
* * Visit Foxxfire Art for weekly Code Geass 4komas * *
FoxxFireArt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-31, 12:18   Link #292
Blackbeard D. Kuma
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxxFireArt View Post
I'm curious about people's theories for this rumored next One Piece movie. Will it be an original story or another one of these rather odd retellings of past arcs.
Movie 10 will be a completely new original story and it is being entirely written by Oda himself. Hence, there is a strong possibility that it may tie in to the events in the manga (or at least partially tie-in).

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxxFireArt View Post
The one with Chopper made even less sense. Suddenly, Franky and Robin are in the crew with the Sunny, but Chopper isn't yet? Uh, Whaa?
This film was meant to be looked at as retelling of the drum island arc and as a "what - if" scenario with Franky and Robin already in the crew.
__________________
A new age of piracy is at hand, and emperor Blackbeard is at the helm of it.
Blackbeard D. Kuma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-31, 14:52   Link #293
FoxxFireArt
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Kentucky
Send a message via Yahoo to FoxxFireArt
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackbeard D. Kuma View Post
Movie 10 will be a completely new original story and it is being entirely written by Oda himself. Hence, there is a strong possibility that it may tie in to the events in the manga (or at least partially tie-in).
I seriously doubt the story will be canon in any way. Something similar is knid of going on with the 13th Detective Conan movies. Even though this is written by Oda I think it's just some kind of alternate universe story. Just to be fun and do a different kind of movie. Like the Luffy stories that took place during the Edo period.
These movies are just meant to be fun. Not something to push the official story forward. This movie it 'appears' that Luffy could be a Marine. Sort of a 'what if' Luffy followed his grampa's wishes. It's really hard to tell from the trailer I saw.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackbeard D. Kuma View Post
This film was meant to be looked at as retelling of the drum island arc and as a "what - if" scenario with Franky and Robin already in the crew.
I got what they were going for, but it just seems silly and a waste of a movie.
__________________
* * Visit Foxxfire Art for weekly Code Geass 4komas * *
FoxxFireArt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-31, 14:58   Link #294
BlackNhite
Best of both worlds
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: A land far, far away... or very, very close, depends on where you live
Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxxFireArt View Post
I seriously doubt the story will be canon in any way. Something similar is knid of going on with the 13th Detective Conan movies. Even though this is written by Oda I think it's just some kind of alternate universe story. Just to be fun and do a different kind of movie. Like the Luffy stories that took place during the Edo period.
These movies are just meant to be fun. Not something to push the official story forward. This movie it 'appears' that Luffy could be a Marine. Sort of a 'what if' Luffy followed his grampa's wishes. It's really hard to tell from the trailer I saw.
The idea of Luffy as a marine is just pure awesome, now you've gone and got me hyped up... dammit.

Quote:
I got what they were going for, but it just seems silly and a waste of a movie.
I rather enjoyed it, it was... different.
I personaly feel they did a better job here than on their Alabasta counterpart earlier.
__________________
"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate, our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure.

"It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us.

"Your playing small does not serve the world, there is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you.

"We were all meant to shine as children do.

"It's not just in some of us, it's in everyone.

"And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give others permission to do the same.

"As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others."
BlackNhite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-01, 03:55   Link #295
FoxxFireArt
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Kentucky
Send a message via Yahoo to FoxxFireArt
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackNhite View Post
The idea of Luffy as a marine is just pure awesome, now you've gone and got me hyped up... dammit.
I don't know if that's true. It's just a guess. Far as I know they are only dressed up and pretending to be Marines. Luffy is just dressed up there like he's an admiral.
I just thought that some sort of alternate universe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackNhite View Post
I rather enjoyed it, it was... different.
I personaly feel they did a better job here than on their Alabasta counterpart earlier.
I actually didn't see the Chopper Movie yet. I was so disappointed in the Alabasta one I haven't given that movie any time just yet. Also I've seen conflicting previews.
You know that moment when Luffy stands on top of the castle with the pirate flag. In the original version he's wearing Nami's jacket. I've seen different previews for that movie that shows the same scene, but in one version he's wearing the jacket, but in another he isn't. That's just odd.

Here they are.
with Jacket (00:34)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WYnBImz5ClU

without Jacket (00:42)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CH5s82-PgEs

I always liked that scene, because it led up to that funny moment when Luffy realized she let him take her jacket, because she knew it would get ruined and she could charge him.

I also feel that using the Gear system on Whapol kind of diminishes the power of it. There is no way Whapol is as strong as Rob Luci.
__________________
* * Visit Foxxfire Art for weekly Code Geass 4komas * *
FoxxFireArt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-01, 10:00   Link #296
BlackNhite
Best of both worlds
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: A land far, far away... or very, very close, depends on where you live
Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxxFireArt View Post
I don't know if that's true. It's just a guess. Far as I know they are only dressed up and pretending to be Marines. Luffy is just dressed up there like he's an admiral.
I just thought that some sort of alternate universe.
That would still be an interesting idea and if Oda doesn't do it I'd like to find a fanfic with that in mind.

Quote:
You know that moment when Luffy stands on top of the castle with the pirate flag. In the original version he's wearing Nami's jacket. I've seen different previews for that movie that shows the same scene, but in one version he's wearing the jacket, but in another he isn't. That's just odd.
That actually happens quite often with movies, they put something in the trailer that ends up on the cutting room floor later.
I know it occured with a recent American movie... but I can't for the life of me think of the name, pretty sure it was one of our receantly popular "superhero" franchise.

At any rate, I think he actually is in the jacket during the speech. I knowhe at least uses it to ground in the flag like he does in the manga, I'll have to get back to you on that.

Quote:
I also feel that using the Gear system on Whapol kind of diminishes the power of it. There is no way Whapol is as strong as Rob Luci.
He doesn't, he ues Gear 2nd once on Wapol's brother, a character Oda made specifically for the AU to match up with the current strength of the Strawhats and to make the situation more dire. If you want to see, I'll give you a link at the end. It's a good fight sequence and you get a little heart in between beat-downs.

Luffy Vs. Mushul

(Hey, no jacket!)
__________________
"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate, our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure.

"It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us.

"Your playing small does not serve the world, there is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you.

"We were all meant to shine as children do.

"It's not just in some of us, it's in everyone.

"And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give others permission to do the same.

"As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others."
BlackNhite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-05, 10:31   Link #297
kingsky123
Higurashi fan.
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainbowman View Post
I was told that I was to post my ideas for a project I'll be working on involving One Piece. Here goes:

During the events before or after the Strawhat crew find One Piece in the New World, a random anomally sends the entire crew centuries into the future. Few of the members get seperated. Luffy(1) and Nami(2) meet one of their decendents- a monkey-girl alien named Monkey D. Cookie(1). Together they try and find the rest of the crew. They find Zoro(3) held captive with his decendent- a fox-girl alien named Kitsu(3) (short for Kitsune which is japanese for fox) who is a bounty hunter with lightsabers. Later they meet with the other of Luffy and Nami's decendents- an alien who is all species of feline (cat) named Million D. Nickel(2) who is a master of a lot of things. i.e.: Jedi Master, Wizard at Hogwarts, Zodiac Element Master; basically he's a dimension jumper who jumps into different dimensions created by famous people such as Jim Henson, George Lucas, J.K. Rowling, etc. They later meet up with Usopp(4) and they go to a place which is the hometown of Usopp's decendent- a beautiful harpy-like girl named Tink-top(4) (mix of words "Tinker" and "Tank-top") who Usopp at first mistakes her for his mother (Banchina) until he notices the bird-like qualities which resembles that of a rooster with the wings of an eagle for flight capabilities. It is there that they reunite with Sanji(5), Chopper(6), Robin(7), Franky(8), Brook(9), :Unknown member(10):, :Unknown member(11):, and :Unknown member(12):. They then find out that in order for the original Strawhat crew to return to their own time, they need to find the rest of the decendents and help them achieve their goals.

All this may sound like fanfiction so far, but I'm determined to make an animated series on this; provided that the original One Piece story will go well with my expectations. Let me know what you think of this. Anyone likeing this say "Yeah!". Anyone against it say "Boo!". Anyone not sure of it feel free to ask questions.

aye or nay, i think people will watch this if you pull it off. even if its a few seconds
kingsky123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-07, 17:17   Link #298
LeaD36
LeaDfactor
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Hungary, Budapest
Age: 23
Send a message via MSN to LeaD36
D probably stands for David as in

Dwight D. Eisenhower

j/K
LeaD36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-11, 05:11   Link #299
FoxxFireArt
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Kentucky
Send a message via Yahoo to FoxxFireArt
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackNhite View Post
That would still be an interesting idea and if Oda doesn't do it I'd like to find a fanfic with that in mind.
I think it could make for an interesting story. A 'what if' of Luffy actually became a Marine, along with the rest of the crew. Though Nami seems to be missing from the group.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackNhite View Post
He doesn't, he ues Gear 2nd once on Wapol's brother, a character Oda made specifically for the AU to match up with the current strength of the Strawhats and to make the situation more dire. If you want to see, I'll give you a link at the end. It's a good fight sequence and you get a little heart in between beat-downs.

Luffy Vs. Mushul

(Hey, no jacket!)
That fight struck me as kind of lame. It's like they just threw him in to giev a reason to use the Gear system in the movie. Luffy even used Giant Pistol on Wapol. I was personally disappointed in that change. I loved that moment when he used Gumu Gumu no Bazooka.
You can see the red jacket that Luffy starts the movie with in that clip, but instead of the sleeve he uses the whole thing.


I've been thinking about something recently while I'm reading these latest chapters of One Piece and Naruto. With the way things seem to be going, does anyone else think that Naruto will end long before One Piece? The Straw Hat crew is only half way through the Grand Line. In Naruto things are just going so wild so fast it's hard to imagine that story is only half way.
Just makes you wonder what other kind of moves Luffy and the others will come up with.
__________________
* * Visit Foxxfire Art for weekly Code Geass 4komas * *
FoxxFireArt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-11, 14:49   Link #300
BlackNhite
Best of both worlds
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: A land far, far away... or very, very close, depends on where you live
Quote:
That fight struck me as kind of lame. It's like they just threw him in to giev a reason to use the Gear system in the movie. Luffy even used Giant Pistol on Wapol. I was personally disappointed in that change. I loved that moment when he used Gumu Gumu no Bazooka.
You can see the red jacket that Luffy starts the movie with in that clip, but instead of the sleeve he uses the whole thing.
To each his own, I thought the layout of it was excellent myself. A little pointless, but "mindless" and "violence" are often hand-in-hand statements.

Quote:
I've been thinking about something recently while I'm reading these latest chapters of One Piece and Naruto. With the way things seem to be going, does anyone else think that Naruto will end long before One Piece? The Straw Hat crew is only half way through the Grand Line. In Naruto things are just going so wild so fast it's hard to imagine that story is only half way.
My good friend Otseis summed this up nicely: "the one thing that gives One Piece a bit more than Naruto is that Oda actually enjoys working on it."

When Oda does a chapter, you can tell that he's having a ball just doing random shit left and right. I honestly think Kishimoto's not had so much fun writing Naruto as he has in the last few chapters, he's really flipped the "Saiyan-Switch" as it were.

It seems to me that Kishi's trying to wrap this up quickly to move on, maybe he's come up with a better idea? I had another theory that it may be leading up to another series set during Naruto's reign as the Hokage only with a different cast of front characters.
__________________
"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate, our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure.

"It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us.

"Your playing small does not serve the world, there is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you.

"We were all meant to shine as children do.

"It's not just in some of us, it's in everyone.

"And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give others permission to do the same.

"As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others."
BlackNhite is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 23:50.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.