AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Haruhi Suzumiya

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2008-12-02, 01:20   Link #261
Sute443
Sasaki-ist
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Age: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by kyon.haruhi.suzumiya View Post
Well. Someone finally sees the light. I was trying to get at this (but not this harsh - do you know people commit suicide after hearing these kinds of things?)
I do believe that that's part of natural selection.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyon.haruhi.suzumiya View Post
My uncle's a pastoral care officer, and he's witnessed these types of things happen when he was working in Tokyo. He had dealt with some Haruhiists who wished for nothing more than to die and appear in another world where Haruhi was really God. I say this is MADNESS!
He- th- wha-? How can people miss the point so badly? Maybe this is why Tanigawa hasn't released volume 10... He's terrified of what he helped create.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyon.haruhi.suzumiya View Post
I say if Haruhi was to exist, she'd be at best, the Confucius of our age. Nothing more, nothing less. Instill much-needed values into our lives, and that's all. Not try to establish a New Age religion.
And far more likely, she'd end up with a prison record longer than Haruki is tall. You know, with the blatant disregard she shows most laws.
Sute443 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-02, 01:30   Link #262
kyon.haruhi.suzumiya
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Singapore now, QLD next.
Age: 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sute443 View Post
I do believe that that's part of natural selection.
Well, if that's your stance, I won't argue on that. Just that my uncle's job is to save lives. I'm nowhere near that. I'm in a similar job too, but attached to a school.

Quote:
He- th- wha-? How can people miss the point so badly? Maybe this is why Tanigawa hasn't released volume 10...
Because Sasaki's going to be revealed as the new "god"? From a Sasaki supporter's PoV (like yourself), I can see why.

Quote:
He's terrified of what he helped create.
Is this sarcasm or your honest feelings??

Quote:
And far more likely, she'd end up with a prison record longer than Haruki is tall. You know, with the blatant disregard she shows most laws.
Huh? Haruki? How tall is genderbent Haruhi? Oh, and Japanese police have better things to do. Like things that are actually in the Penal Code, like robbery, burglary... etc... Since uyokus aren't arrested for "public disturbances", neither would Haruhi.
__________________________________________________ ______________________________________

I figured out why so many otakus are adherents of Haruhiism. They realise that most deities (if not all) are all large, overpowering and hard to get into a personal relationship into. These deities are not someone that you can just say 'hey' to any day. They can't even be spotted in flesh on our Earth, that's for sure.

[Leave Jesus out of this question for now - Jesus has came and will come again for Armageddon - but not any other time - and when Jesus comes again, he'd be HUGE, not like the last time he came in AD0]

But Haruhi? Otakus believe that they will be able to bump into her someday and maybe say a simple 'hi' or something. The perverts will of course, want to touch her. Well, I know because the school that I'm attached to (for only half-year - that's how my job goes) has many Haruhiists. It also has Sasakists, Yukists, etc...

It is this desire to have a personal God that they turn to Haruhiism. In fact, this wave is worse than the EVA one where Shinji was at the center. Far worse. My uncle has been in this line long enough, and the figures are shocking. In the EVA period, there were more cases but less suicides. THis time round, there's less cases coming in (maybe more professionals now?) but larger percentage of suicides...

Last edited by kyon.haruhi.suzumiya; 2008-12-02 at 01:47.
kyon.haruhi.suzumiya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-02, 01:55   Link #263
Sute443
Sasaki-ist
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Age: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by kyon.haruhi.suzumiya View Post
Well, if that's your stance, I won't argue on that. Just that my uncle's job is to save lives. I'm nowhere near that. I'm in the creative sector.
While I do believe that it does, technically, improve the species to weed out people who would kill themselves over such small things, I don't think that it's a good thing. It was more out of horror that people might consider Haruhi-ism to be enough of a real religion that they would go that far over the sort of thing Kaisos said.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyon.haruhi.suzumiya View Post
Because Sasaki's going to be revealed as the new "god"? From a Sasaki supporter's PoV (like yourself), I can see why.
Er, no. I like Sasaki better than Haruhi for quite a few reasons, but I don't actually think she has a chance. The point I was talking about them missing was the "Haruhi is a jerkass and should not be admired" point. For people to take any of this seriously... Gotta say I'm unnerved by it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyon.haruhi.suzumiya View Post
Is this sarcasm or your honest feelings??
You mentioned people who wanted to die and be reborn into a world where Haruhi really is god. Imagine how you would feel if you found out that someone had killed themself because of something you made.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyon.haruhi.suzumiya View Post
Huh? Haruki? How tall is genderbent Haruhi? Oh, and Japanese police have better things to do. Like things that are actually in the Penal Code, like robbery, burgarly... etc... Since uyokus aren't arrested for "public disturbances", neither would Haruhi.
I'm not sure of the exact measurement. I think it comes out to around six feet. What about sexual molestation and blackmail? I'd think those would be in the penal code. Meh, that part was mostly an attempt to be light-hearted after the other, unpleasant stuff.

All this stuff about people taking Haruhi-ism seriously... That's incredibly disturbing.
Sute443 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-02, 02:06   Link #264
kyon.haruhi.suzumiya
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Singapore now, QLD next.
Age: 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sute443 View Post
While I do believe that it does, technically, improve the species to weed out people who would kill themselves over such small things, I don't think that it's a good thing. It was more out of horror that people might consider Haruhi-ism to be enough of a real religion that they would go that far over the sort of thing Kaisos said.
I just edited the above, creative sector is actually my free-lance job. Being a pastoral care officer in a school is my main duty. (Although I'm employed by the school as a creative consultant/teacher, I do more pastoral care...)

And yes, Otakus, especially the Hikikomori that have chosen to withdraw from social life, often seeking extreme degrees of isolation and confinement due to various personal and social factors in their lives. They don't know that even if Haruhi exists, she'd not be a deity anyway, nowhere even close to the Virgin Mary.


Quote:
Er, no. I like Sasaki better than Haruhi for quite a few reasons, but I don't actually think she has a chance. The point I was talking about them missing was the "Haruhi is a jerkass and should not be admired" point. For people to take any of this seriously... Gotta say I'm unnerved by it.
Haruhi isn't a jerkass, she's just a little different. Please learn to understand, people don't take to these terms lightly, especially Haruhiists. How would you like it if I called Sasaki a block of wood? Please, don't I made such a mistake, calling Shinji Ikari a jerkass to one of my "patients" and he really broke down.

Quote:
You mentioned people who wanted to die and be reborn into a world where Haruhi really is god. Imagine how you would feel if you found out that someone had killed themself because of something you made.
Hmm... Tanigawa doesn't know, and he shouldn't either. It's not a very large percentage of cases, usually in one-digit percentages. Nothing major to worry about when at least 75% can be convinced out of extremist Haruhiism.

Quote:
I'm not sure of the exact measurement. I think it comes out to around six feet.
6'? That was my height in middle school.


Quote:
What about sexual molestation and blackmail? I'd think those would be in the penal code. Meh, that part was mostly an attempt to be light-hearted after the other, unpleasant stuff.
I understand.

Quote:
All this stuff about people taking Haruhi-ism seriously... That's incredibly disturbing.
But true.
kyon.haruhi.suzumiya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-02, 02:30   Link #265
Sute443
Sasaki-ist
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Age: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by kyon.haruhi.suzumiya View Post
Haruhi isn't a jerkass, she's just a little different. Please learn to understand, people don't take to these terms lightly, especially Haruhiists. How would you like it if I called Sasaki a block of wood? Please, don't I made such a mistake, calling Shinji Ikari a jerkass to one of my "patients" and he really broke down.
I call her a jerkass because she shows little regard for the desires and feelings of others. And, you know, because of the blackmail, molestation, and assault. One could argue that she softens as the novels go on, but that just gets her to Jerk with a Heart of Copper, in my opinion. I actually wouldn't mind if you called Sasaki a block of wood. I call myself a Sasaki-ist because we're in a Haruhi (and more broadly, anime) themed board an I like her better. In another forum I might claim Pastafarianism or whatever else struck my fancy.

I understand that you've dealt with people who take this stuff far too seriously, but I'm operating under the assumption that all of us here are sufficiently stable that none of this is going to push us over the edge.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyon.haruhi.suzumiya View Post
Hmm... Tanigawa doesn't know, and he shouldn't either. It's not a very large percentage of cases, usually in one-digit percentages. Nothing major to worry about when at least 75% can be convinced out of extremist Haruhiism.
How are the ones who can't be convinced out of it reported? I mean, over here in America if somebody killed him/herself over a TV show, that would make the news.
Sute443 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-02, 02:36   Link #266
kyon.haruhi.suzumiya
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Singapore now, QLD next.
Age: 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sute443 View Post
I call her a jerkass because she shows little regard for the desires and feelings of others. And, you know, because of the blackmail, molestation, and assault. One could argue that she softens as the novels go on, but that just gets her to Jerk with a Heart of Copper, in my opinion. I actually wouldn't mind if you called Sasaki a block of wood. I call myself a Sasaki-ist because we're in a Haruhi (and more broadly, anime) themed board an I like her better. In another forum I might claim Pastafarianism or whatever else struck my fancy.
True enough; but that's quite harsh in any way. I remember being a little like Haruhi myself in my high school days. I tried to set up a video club. Yeah, and with silly products like what you saw in the Episode 00. Being the head of the club, I was the director... and ended up being a little like Haruhi, often calling people out just to smooth the edges of the plot/storyboard and repeatly rejecting idea for being not interesting enough.

Quote:
I understand that you've dealt with people who take this stuff far too seriously, but I'm operating under the assumption that all of us here are sufficiently stable that none of this is going to push us over the edge.
You never know.

Quote:
How are the ones who can't be convinced out of it reported? I mean, over here in America if somebody killed him/herself over a TV show, that would make the news.
In Japan, there are 47 prefectures and at least 2 per prefecture. The case merely gets reported on that prefecture's paper and ends there, and usually in a small corner. Unless it's Obama City (in Fukui Prefecture) supporting Barack Obama or something, the smaller prefectural papers' news items never make it to national status. Unless the prefecture's Tokyo or Osaka.
kyon.haruhi.suzumiya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-02, 05:14   Link #267
C.A.
Absolute Haruhist!
*Artist
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Age: 27
There's always a question of who's taking it more seriously. I could be serious, but it seems my opposition is even more serious lol

Can a fictional character not be worshipped? Should the worshippers of the Monkey God stop worshipping? They worshipping a character of a famous piece of Chinese literature, Journery to the West. The Monkey God has shrines all over Asia and I think some in the west as well.

Religion works in many ways, how gods are worshipped is different as well. You guys are relating Haruhism to how you view Christianity and your ways. I who is not relating it to any religion is just someone who followed Haruhi-sama's ways and so I'm a follower of her and I call myself a worshipper of her.

Is the word worship that different in your point of view and from mine? I certainly do think so. Even for normal fans, they all the adoration towards their idols, a form of worship. The word worship does not have a single form, worshipping can work in many ways. Does worshipping mean you must pray to your god to thank for them for your every meal? Besides Christianity, I don't know any other religion that does the same.

To me religion is a just a form of belief, a way to follow and its towards a certain figure or being.

@Kaisos, since you watched FLCL like what, 40 times over? You should know that Mamimi chose her god, from the fire god to Canti.

Gods may not always choose their followers, they can't. Its the individual himself who chooses in who to believe. When there are people who believe and follow you, you are a god in their eyes, even if you're not a god.
__________________
No longer a NEET so I'll not be online as often.
Ignore gender and kick sexuality to the curb!
I'm a big mecha fan, who keeps playing the SRW series.
When I say 'My god...', god refers to Haruhi-sama.

My art album updated 11th May 2013, Science.
Deviant Art: http://ca0001.deviantart.com/
C.A. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-02, 05:23   Link #268
kyon.haruhi.suzumiya
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Singapore now, QLD next.
Age: 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by C.A. View Post
There's always a question of who's taking it more seriously. I could be serious, but it seems my opposition is even more serious lol

Can a fictional character not be worshipped? Should the worshippers of the Monkey God stop worshipping? They worshipping a character of a famous piece of Chinese literature, Journery to the West. The Monkey God has shrines all over Asia and I think some in the west as well.

Religion works in many ways, how gods are worshipped is different as well. You guys are relating Haruhism to how you view Christianity and your ways. I who is not relating it to any religion is just someone who followed Haruhi-sama's ways and so I'm a follower of her and I call myself a worshipper of her.

Is the word worship that different in your point of view and from mine? I certainly do think so. Even for normal fans, they all the adoration towards their idols, a form of worship. The word worship does not have a single form, worshipping can work in many ways. Does worshipping mean you must pray to your god to thank for them for your every meal? Besides Christianity, I don't know any other religion that does the same.

To me religion is a just a form of belief, a way to follow and its towards a certain figure or being.

@Kaisos, since you watched FLCL like what, 40 times over? You should know that Mamimi chose her god, from the fire god to Canti.

Gods may not always choose their followers, they can't. Its the individual himself who chooses in who to believe. When there are people who believe and follow you, you are a god in their eyes, even if you're not a god.
Maybe you should try reading this article.
http://that.animeblogger.net/2007/12...comment-153920

OK, I decided to copy it over here.

Quote:
1. I am not a member of this silly Ďreligioní. Nor will I ever be.
2. This Ďreligioní is nothing more than a very successful Japanese otaku-centric marketing campaign. FYI, not many have heard of the novels until AFTER the show was aired.
3. A fair amount of the proponents of this Ďreligioní I have met are some of the most disagreeable people on the planet or mindless corporate whores( I got nothiní om the latter). Worse than atheists, and they are already bad enough with their ĎIím better than youí atitude. (Yes, given a choice to be in this Ďreligioní or being an atheist, Iíd take the latter, if I wasnít in an established religion already. And I donít like atheism.)
And here's more:

Quote:
Extrange: Iím trying to not turn this into some quasi-religious debate. Because it all turns into something of the sort, because weíre dealing with religion here.
And to set the record straight, Iím male, a born-again Christian (not a fundie, Iím friggení Protestant), and while Iím rather accepting of most religions (yes I love the Catholic, the Muslim, the Jew and whatnot, yes, even those who think the FSM made the world andd whatnot :V), I canít see the point of this Ďreligioní. Unless the point is to market the novels, show, and related merchandise.
What pisses me off is that people try to portray it as a legitimate religion, even though it is not. Worse still, people are buying into this.
A religion based on a consumerist culture isnít a religion, itís a well-crafted marketing ploy. Itís not even deserving of the Ďcultí status.
I have to say this because this seems to be happening more often in recent months, and I would just like you people to realise the consequences as I have stated earlier. Please.

I suddenly feel like a jerk for supporting Haruhi x Kyon now. Maybe I should back up Sasaki like Sute443 and Shimathekat...
kyon.haruhi.suzumiya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-02, 05:42   Link #269
C.A.
Absolute Haruhist!
*Artist
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Age: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by kyon.haruhi.suzumiya View Post
I have to say this because this seems to be happening more often in recent months, and I would just like you people to realise the consequences as I have stated earlier. Please.
You don't have to tell me about the whole scope of Haruhism and its consequences or others.

I'm quite sure that I understand the full scope of Haruhism how bad it has gone than you did. Because you can't seem to understand which part of the scope I'm in.

I won't try to explain it too much to you because the reputation of Haruhism has been spoiled by too many black sheep. And people generally just see Haruhists as a single group and thinks all of them are as bad as the other.

Let's just say that originally Haruhism was just a small group of people when episode 1, 2 and 3 aired. This small group of people are docile and fun loving Haruhists as we called ourselves. We love nothing more than to talk about the maths and science equations and examine every single frame of the anime, discuss about what Haruhi is and how we Haruhists can spread Haruhism. We on AS, here, are originally what I considered the most 'pure' and fun loving Haruhists, I still consider the same after comparing to all the Haruhism gather sites I've seen.

As the anime went on, popularity grew exponentially, because it seems that Haruhism is too influential.

With popularity there comes lots of criticism and fanatism that rose from counter criticism. And especially because of how densely detailed Haruhi was, there were too much 'stupid' criticism from people who have no eye for details. There was a time of much arguments, but of course died down nowadays as the popularity drops.

During those times of tough debates, people have grown to take up very strong views as they dig deeper, some have gone fanatically strong in their views and formed what you're reading as the most disagreeable people and mindless coporate whores or simply bad Haruhists.

I myself is a fanatic but I didn't go as far as those people. Simply because I chose to just stay on AS and didn't take it to the blogs, other forums and such.

When Haruhi aired, it was just about the time when blogs was on the rise, it was blogs that destroyed Haruhism. Just like how blogs destroyed Code Geass.

Actually I think I'll just stop here, its either you get or don't. And this is one of the reasons I believe I didn't become like the truly fanatical Haruhists. Its because I know how to stop myself.
__________________
No longer a NEET so I'll not be online as often.
Ignore gender and kick sexuality to the curb!
I'm a big mecha fan, who keeps playing the SRW series.
When I say 'My god...', god refers to Haruhi-sama.

My art album updated 11th May 2013, Science.
Deviant Art: http://ca0001.deviantart.com/
C.A. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-02, 05:57   Link #270
kyon.haruhi.suzumiya
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Singapore now, QLD next.
Age: 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by C.A. View Post
You don't have to tell me about the whole scope of Haruhism and its consequences or others.

I'm quite sure that I understand the full scope of Haruhism how bad it has gone than you did. Because you can't seem to understand which part of the scope I'm in.

I won't try to explain it too much to you because the reputation of Haruhism has been spoiled by too many black sheep. And people generally just see Haruhists as a single group and thinks all of them are as bad as the other.

Let's just say that originally Haruhism was just a small group of people when episode 1, 2 and 3 aired. This small group of people are docile and fun loving Haruhists as we called ourselves. We love nothing more than to talk about the maths and science equations and examine every single frame of the anime, discuss about what Haruhi is and how we Haruhists can spread Haruhism. We on AS, here, are originally what I considered the most 'pure' and fun loving Haruhists, I still consider the same after comparing to all the Haruhism gather sites I've seen.

As the anime went on, popularity grew exponentially, because it seems that Haruhism is too influential.

With popularity there comes lots of criticism and fanatism that rose from counter criticism. And especially because of how densely detailed Haruhi was, there were too much 'stupid' criticism from people who have no eye for details. There was a time of much arguments, but of course died down nowadays as the popularity drops.

During those times of tough debates, people have grown to take up very strong views as they dig deeper, some have gone fanatically strong in their views and formed what you're reading as the most disagreeable people and mindless coporate whores or simply bad Haruhists.

I myself is a fanatic but I didn't go as far as those people. Simply because I chose to just stay on AS and didn't take it to the blogs, other forums and such.

When Haruhi aired, it was just about the time when blogs was on the rise, it was blogs that destroyed Haruhism. Just like how blogs destroyed Code Geass.

Actually I think I'll just stop here, its either you get or don't. And this is one of the reasons I believe I didn't become like the truly fanatical Haruhists. Its because I know how to stop myself.
OK, I get your point. I'm just relating my experiences from my past 3 years in my job of pastoral care/social work (or whatever you call it). I understand you're not as fanatic as those in Japan, and that's good. Besides, I think Nagoya, Tokyo and Osaka have disproportionately higher levels of fanatical Haruhiists...

I'll be moving to Uji, Kyoto (Oh no, it's Kyoani's HQ). I think there's less chance of such rabid fanboys there... I hope. I'll still be doing what I do, and I'll still be helping out troubled people. I've become sort of a specialist of Kyoani's rabid fanboy/girl cases in my circle... LOLz. I hope the Haruhiists aren't that may, but it seems otherwise, so only God Knows... (oh yes, pun intended)

Still, I hope none of you become as rabid as those I see in the major cities of Japan. And thank you for this lively debate!
kyon.haruhi.suzumiya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-02, 05:59   Link #271
C.A.
Absolute Haruhist!
*Artist
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Age: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by kyon.haruhi.suzumiya View Post
OK, I get your point. I'm just relating my experiences from my past 3 years in my job of pastoral care/social work (or whatever you call it). I understand you're not as fanatic as those in Japan, and that's good. Besides, I think Nagoya, Tokyo and Osaka have disproportionately higher levels of fanatical Haruhiists...

I'll be moving to Uji, Kyoto (Oh no, it's Kyoani's HQ). I think there's less chance of such rabid fanboys there... I hope. I'll still be doing what I do, and I'll still be helping out troubled people. I've become sort of a specialist of Kyoani's rabid fanboy/girl cases in my circle... LOLz. I hope the Haruhiists aren't that may, but it seems otherwise, so only God Knows... (oh yes, pun intended)

Still, I hope none of you become as rabid as those I see in the major cities of Japan. And thank you for this lively debate!
No problem lol, its all the will of Haruhi-sama that we get to meet and have this discussion.

(The original way we used to talk in this Haruhi subforum)
__________________
No longer a NEET so I'll not be online as often.
Ignore gender and kick sexuality to the curb!
I'm a big mecha fan, who keeps playing the SRW series.
When I say 'My god...', god refers to Haruhi-sama.

My art album updated 11th May 2013, Science.
Deviant Art: http://ca0001.deviantart.com/
C.A. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-02, 06:02   Link #272
kyon.haruhi.suzumiya
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Singapore now, QLD next.
Age: 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by C.A. View Post
No problem lol, its all the will of Haruhi-sama that we get to meet and have this discussion.

(The original way we used to talk in this Haruhi subforum)
Really? LOLZ. Thanks, anyway...
I hope it's not her will to make me deal with more rabid fanboys/girls in Uji... but it's where Kyoani's HQ is after all...

Side question - what brand of beer do you think Haruhi's drinking, and why?

Last edited by kyon.haruhi.suzumiya; 2008-12-02 at 07:36.
kyon.haruhi.suzumiya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-02, 17:22   Link #273
Tiran86
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008


Haruhi actually has a religion? I don't know whether thats funny or scary.
Tiran86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-02, 17:31   Link #274
C.A.
Absolute Haruhist!
*Artist
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Age: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiran86 View Post


Haruhi actually has a religion? I don't know whether thats funny or scary.
You can say it went from funny to scary and then funny and scary at the same time.

But you can't stop people from becoming a Haruhist even nowadays lol
__________________
No longer a NEET so I'll not be online as often.
Ignore gender and kick sexuality to the curb!
I'm a big mecha fan, who keeps playing the SRW series.
When I say 'My god...', god refers to Haruhi-sama.

My art album updated 11th May 2013, Science.
Deviant Art: http://ca0001.deviantart.com/
C.A. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-02, 18:06   Link #275
Kaisos Erranon
Homo Ludens
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Canada
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by kyon.haruhi.suzumiya View Post
Side question - what brand of beer do you think Haruhi's drinking, and why?
WHAT IS WITH YOU AND THE BEER?

It's just a bloody fanart, f'godsake...
__________________
Kaisos Erranon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-03, 00:42   Link #276
Tiran86
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by C.A. View Post
You can say it went from funny to scary and then funny and scary at the same time.

But you can't stop people from becoming a Haruhist even nowadays lol
How many people follow this religion? I just find that idea so bizarre. Even more bizarre than scientology or following Jediism.
Tiran86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-03, 06:28   Link #277
kyon.haruhi.suzumiya
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Singapore now, QLD next.
Age: 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaisos Erranon View Post
WHAT IS WITH YOU AND THE BEER?

It's just a bloody fanart, f'godsake...
Just a question to inject fresh life here, why do you feel so insulted by the beer?

If you don't want to answer, then just leave it alone...

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyon.haruhi.suzumiya View Post

I'll be moving to Uji, Kyoto
Edit: No, worse still now. I've been attached to a school in damn it, NISHINOMIYA! The home of the SOS Brigade! SOS, no really! Why!?

Last edited by kyon.haruhi.suzumiya; 2008-12-03 at 09:41.
kyon.haruhi.suzumiya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-03, 17:00   Link #278
KevinLightningAqua
Kevin Fantasy Light
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Singapore
Age: 20
I love Suzumiya ^-^

Theres a girl in the reality that I like too ^-^

I mean is okay to like Anime girls evan after married right ^-^
KevinLightningAqua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-03, 17:03   Link #279
KevinLightningAqua
Kevin Fantasy Light
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Singapore
Age: 20
Is there realy a second season can't wait if is true ^-^ I love Anime ^_^
KevinLightningAqua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-03, 19:25   Link #280
kyon.haruhi.suzumiya
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Singapore now, QLD next.
Age: 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinLightningAqua View Post
Is there realy a second season can't wait if is true ^-^ I love Anime ^_^
There is, but it's been held back for so long, we wonder if it's a ruse now.

Oh yeah, ISML's slots for 09 are out.

SCHEDULE DRAWING RESULTS - Tiers 1, 2, 3

Yuki is in Div. 1
Mikuru is in Div. 3 Blue
Haruhi.... W.C!?

Last edited by kyon.haruhi.suzumiya; 2008-12-03 at 19:57.
kyon.haruhi.suzumiya is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 00:22.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.