AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2008-11-25, 22:51   Link #81
MAQI
Varcolac cu trei capete
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Where the morale of the people is as black as the sea.
Oh man!!! Chapter 19 is just like the best fan service ever!!!!!! Thank you snoopy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
__________________
MAQI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-06, 19:26   Link #82
Dark Mage
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Hey can someone please tell me if there is any romance in this manga or not coz its listed under romance tag in Baka MangaUpdates but in OneManga and MangaFox and Wikipedia, there are no romance tags. So can anyone who is reading this manga tell me if there is actually any hints of romance or is it just an ecchi martial arts manga coz I am thinking of adding this to my reading list
Dark Mage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-06, 20:03   Link #83
MAQI
Varcolac cu trei capete
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Where the morale of the people is as black as the sea.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Mage View Post
Hey can someone please tell me if there is any romance in this manga or not coz its listed under romance tag in Baka MangaUpdates but in OneManga and MangaFox and Wikipedia, there are no romance tags. So can anyone who is reading this manga tell me if there is actually any hints of romance or is it just an ecchi martial arts manga coz I am thinking of adding this to my reading list
You should add it to your reading list. It's a great manga and yes there is a building romance. Pluse the multiple personalities are really cute and sexy!!!!
__________________
MAQI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-06, 21:40   Link #84
Bonta Kun
One Punch Man!
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Resides within the depths of Ned infested Glasgow
I'd have to put it down as light romance, its not very romantic but you should however put it on your to read list, its a brilliant

I mean Hibiki-swan's date wasn't really the most romantic now was it but it was sooo awesome its better than any romantic date scene could ever offer
__________________
Bonta Kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-07, 00:46   Link #85
Dark Mage
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
But the guy in this manga is the typical wimpy guy, hate characters like that.
Jin-Ho from UnbalancexUnbalance, Nagi from Umi No Misaki and Tsukune from RosarioVampire manga are the cool dudes, even Kenichi from History's Strongest disciple becomes less wimpy later. So my question is why are most of the guys in manga so wimpy. Anyways why does this manga have a "Mature" tag when there isnt anything mature in it xcept for the usual echhi stuff like other mangas
Dark Mage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-07, 04:55   Link #86
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: http://www.exciting-tits.com/
Mature doesnt just revolves around echi =.=

And wimpy? He maybe weak, but he sure aint wimpy when his wimminz are in danger!
__________________
“This be the realest shit I ever wrote.” ~Tupac
So very dead right now.. but still breathing thank you.
Top 4 Manga Waifu
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa


KiNA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-07, 06:41   Link #87
Dark Mage
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Out of all the girls I like Hibiki the best although Fujiko and Hibiki are both hot. But Hibiki is much more friendly and fun to be with. I think that out of all the girls she likes Kosuke the best and has been open about her feeling towards him from the beginning coz she got really disappointed when Kosuke refused to kiss her
Dark Mage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-07, 20:54   Link #88
jonosono
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Age: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Mage View Post
Anyways why does this manga have a "Mature" tag when there isnt anything mature in it xcept for the usual echhi stuff like other mangas
That's a question I've been wondering about for a while now. I still don't have a clue.
__________________
jonosono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-07, 21:13   Link #89
ellifeedn
Thinker
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: New York
^ My guess would be that showing nipples = mature. And Mikiri is usually the one showing it.
ellifeedn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-07, 22:07   Link #90
X207
Gamyūsa
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Montreal
Quote:
Originally Posted by ellifeedn View Post
^ My guess would be that showing nipples = mature. And Mikiri is usually the one showing it.
thats most likely why, even i would put it under that tag. though hifumi loses her clothes rather easily at times.
__________________
X207 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-08, 23:01   Link #91
Forbin
I'm a sucker for Harem
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Mage View Post
But the guy in this manga is the typical wimpy guy, hate characters like that.
Jin-Ho from UnbalancexUnbalance, Nagi from Umi No Misaki and Tsukune from RosarioVampire manga are the cool dudes, even Kenichi from History's Strongest disciple becomes less wimpy later. So my question is why are most of the guys in manga so wimpy. Anyways why does this manga have a "Mature" tag when there isnt anything mature in it xcept for the usual echhi stuff like other mangas
Wimpy? You are talking about the guy who takes on Zero while wearing a plastic Sentai outfit?

Wimpy? Nah...Nutso? YEAH!
__________________
My Favorite Anime Quotes Courtesy of Answerman of ANN:

1) By and Large...they are ** and *****.
2) What kind of girls do Anime Otaku males want? ..................... Female.
3) The odds are good, that the goods are odd.
Forbin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-10, 02:22   Link #92
Bonta Kun
One Punch Man!
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Resides within the depths of Ned infested Glasgow
ch 20 and 21 are out!
Spoiler for ch 20 and 21:
__________________
Bonta Kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-10, 02:28   Link #93
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: http://www.exciting-tits.com/
Give up and go check the raw.. little elephant scene coming right up ... Then you see how pimping Kosukegawa is

And yea.. Gadam is actually that Was that much of a surprise?
__________________
“This be the realest shit I ever wrote.” ~Tupac
So very dead right now.. but still breathing thank you.
Top 4 Manga Waifu
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa


KiNA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-10, 03:20   Link #94
yongshun
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Oakland, Ca
Quote:
Originally Posted by KiNA View Post
Give up and go check the raw.. little elephant scene coming right up ... Then you see how pimping Kosukegawa is

And yea.. Gadam is actually that Was that much of a surprise?
in all honesty up to chapter 20 I thought it was the tall tan girl. Then again this is Change 123 and the most unsuspecting girl is usually the most fearsome martial artist in this series.
yongshun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-10, 06:15   Link #95
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Orlando
Heh heh, and Hibiki's 'spider sense' was tingling all this time...or was it just jealousy? The appearance of a true rival has appeared for her.
__________________
"Focus entirely on me, you ordinary soldier."
Tempest35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-10, 15:32   Link #96
ellifeedn
Thinker
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: New York
I don't know why but this new girl reminds me of Orihime from Bleach.
ellifeedn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-10, 18:04   Link #97
X207
Gamyūsa
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Montreal
nice development in 20-21
Spoiler:
__________________
X207 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-10, 20:06   Link #98
frubam
singing heartbreak
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: /人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
Age: 31
Send a message via AIM to frubam
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post
Heh heh, and Hibiki's 'spider sense' was tingling all this time...or was it just jealousy? The appearance of a true rival has appeared for her.
Lol, in her mind, it's more like 2 rivals , though why she would see Ginga as one shows her naivete.
frubam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-10, 22:57   Link #99
Dark Mage
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
There is no doubt about it Hibiki is Jealous, coz she is the one who loves Kosuke the most and is very posessive of him. She doesnt like the fact that other girls are getting close to kosuke even if Ginga is not really a threat in that sense but she is still a girl and is with Kosuke most of the time. But never thought Gadam would be this hot. It would be so good if she gets interested in Kosuke coz then Hibiki would really get angry and maybe it would even force the glasses girl to think that she also has feelings for Kosuke
Dark Mage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-10, 23:26   Link #100
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Orlando
Well, it's no secret that Hibiki likes him the most. She's so straightforward she comes off as being naive in these sorts of matters - which makes her even more cute to me. She acts as if she's grown up with Kosukegawa all his life and is in that awkward (I have a crush on my friend) stage. I hope Hibiki doesn't get beaten too badly though...
__________________
"Focus entirely on me, you ordinary soldier."
Tempest35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 21:10.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.