AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > One Piece

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2004-05-19, 18:31   Link #61
Zfan
STOP JOKING AROOOUND~!
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Raftel
Age: 24
Send a message via ICQ to Zfan Send a message via MSN to Zfan
Quote:
Originally Posted by wnkryo
They never explained what happened to luffy's parents, and I think gol D. roger is his dad!!!
I think that Gol D. Roger is Luffy's Gramps. Also, they have D. in their names. Maybe Aokiji is going to explain something? But if Gol D. Roger is Luffy and Ace's grandpa, maybe Blackbeard is ALSO a relative of 'em? That's weird, thinking that Luffy is the nephew of Blackbeard.
__________________
-Zelda Fan 4 Ever-
Zfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-19, 18:36   Link #62
Lord Raiden
Uber Coffee for da win!
 
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Middle of insanity
Woh, a relative of Black Beard. Now THAT is a scary thought.
__________________
Visit my new writing website at:
www.realmsofimagination.net
Lord Raiden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-19, 18:37   Link #63
Dragon Flame
Wet Kimimaro Love
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: New York
Age: 28
Send a message via ICQ to Dragon Flame
how could luffy possibly be related to blackbeard?
__________________
Dragon Flame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-19, 18:40   Link #64
Zfan
STOP JOKING AROOOUND~!
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Raftel
Age: 24
Send a message via ICQ to Zfan Send a message via MSN to Zfan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon Flame
how could luffy possibly be related to blackbeard?
By the D. of his name
__________________
-Zelda Fan 4 Ever-
Zfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-19, 19:21   Link #65
LVO
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon Flame
how could luffy possibly be related to blackbeard?

Blackbeard could be his uncle. Or cousin. Or second cousin. Or college roommate of his dad (you dont WANT to know about that one).
LVO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-19, 19:45   Link #66
Tech^^
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Age: 28
i Personally think

gol = luffy/ace grandfather
And has anyone ever eaten 2 devil fruits :O
Tech^^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-19, 22:00   Link #67
|)arK_Nin
Oi Oi Luffy!
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: The End
Not that we know of Tech^^-san
__________________


Lunchboxx Pwnage
|)arK_Nin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-19, 22:30   Link #68
Mr. Bushido
Zoro
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
i believe the first draft of One Piece had Luffy's grandfather give him the straw hat. That idea was not used, and instead Shanks was put in. That old man looked nothing like Gold Rogers. but of course all of that can and probably did change.

Im still skeptical about Gold being blood related to Luffy. But its a pretty big possibility.
__________________
formerly known as Zoro
Part of the One Piece Forum Shichibukai. Capt. of the Santoryu Kaizokudan
Mr. Bushido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-19, 23:32   Link #69
Avi
HeNta| ArmY WinG-Comman.
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Bradenton, FL
Send a message via MSN to Avi Send a message via Yahoo to Avi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Bushido
i believe the first draft of One Piece had Luffy's grandfather give him the straw hat. That idea was not used, and instead Shanks was put in. That old man looked nothing like Gold Rogers. but of course all of that can and probably did change.

Im still skeptical about Gold being blood related to Luffy. But its a pretty big possibility.
ya.. that makes more mysteries.. ayeayeayeeee

I kno.. Who said Gol Ragoer was a guy tho..? (jk :P) , as far as the blood related part, i agree with ya Zoro
__________________
Abuhhh.................................
Avi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-20, 01:20   Link #70
Lexander
www.thefestlanders.com
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Hmmm ... well ...

Spoiler:
__________________
There is a little known provision in the Forum Rules that explicitly allows a moderator to remove any signature image that they believe to be inappropriate for any reason. I have saved this image into my "WTF directory" just in case I ever wonder if it was only been a bad dream, and have removed it from the forum. Hopefully Lexander will never do this again!
Lexander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-20, 06:27   Link #71
AceGirl
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Gol D Roger is the Grandfather of Ruffy ( tha's for sure! )
And Marshall D teach ist his father!

Ace wants to killl his own father, nice nice!

Ace will be killed by Aqua and one OP character will be killed in autom ( herbst??? ) in japan's autom ( i don't now how you write it! )
AceGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-20, 09:06   Link #72
Lord Raiden
Uber Coffee for da win!
 
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Middle of insanity
Do you mean Autumn? As in Fall? The season prior to winter?

And seeing Ace get killed would suck bigtime. Ace is just way too cool to die.
__________________
Visit my new writing website at:
www.realmsofimagination.net
Lord Raiden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-20, 12:04   Link #73
Vicious
merely a ghost
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Age: 26
Send a message via ICQ to Vicious Send a message via MSN to Vicious
Quote:
Originally Posted by AceGirl
Gol D Roger is the Grandfather of Ruffy ( tha's for sure! )
And Marshall D teach ist his father!

Ace wants to killl his own father, nice nice!

Ace will be killed by Aqua and one OP character will be killed in autom ( herbst??? ) in japan's autom ( i don't now how you write it! )
Really, you shouldn't treat guesses as facts; people may believe it.

Black Beard as Ace and Luffy's father is just plain nonsense. Do you really think Ace would hunt his own father, trying to kill him? And that his father would be someone "weaker" than him? If Luffy and Ace's father was a pirate, he would be a great one.
Also, that's not for sure. We don't know if Gol D. Roger is Luffy and Ace's grandfather, so don't treat it as a fact. And I think it would suck if he was their grandfather. It's just too "obvious".

Monkey D. Luffy, Portgas D. Ace, Gol D. Roger, and Marshall D. Teach. It's obvious they are somewhat related, linked within the "D." name. However, we still don't know the relationship among them all.

Also, please stop treating this "Aqua" nonsense as a fact, too. There's no character named "Aqua", for those who are still confused

Last edited by Vicious; 2004-05-20 at 14:42.
Vicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-20, 14:47   Link #74
|)arK_Nin
Oi Oi Luffy!
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: The End
AceGirl, your posts are getting really annoying, you never submit anything that is truth (out of your posts I read so far), you think everything that you say is 100% true though (most of its just nonsense), and your posts i've seen so far have a lot of spelling errors (not an English forum, but still aggravating) and are just overall pointless. Look at other users in this threads post to see how it should be done. Thank you and take this post into consideration.
__________________


Lunchboxx Pwnage
|)arK_Nin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-20, 15:39   Link #75
Zfan
STOP JOKING AROOOUND~!
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Raftel
Age: 24
Send a message via ICQ to Zfan Send a message via MSN to Zfan
By the way, what does that "D." means? They've never said. Maybe is "Damncool"? XD
__________________
-Zelda Fan 4 Ever-
Zfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-20, 17:05   Link #76
Aku Soku Zan
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
I believe the 'D' in the name suggest that the person has the ability to change history.. ie. Destiny, Desire, Determination.. so on. It doesn't neccessary mean that everyone that has a D in their name is related.
Aku Soku Zan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-20, 17:32   Link #77
Lexander
www.thefestlanders.com
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicious
Really, you shouldn't treat guesses as facts; people may believe it.

Black Beard as Ace and Luffy's father is just plain nonsense. Do you really think Ace would hunt his own father, trying to kill him? And that his father would be someone "weaker" than him? If Luffy and Ace's father was a pirate, he would be a great one.
Also, that's not for sure. We don't know if Gol D. Roger is Luffy and Ace's grandfather, so don't treat it as a fact. And I think it would suck if he was their grandfather. It's just too "obvious".

Monkey D. Luffy, Portgas D. Ace, Gol D. Roger, and Marshall D. Teach. It's obvious they are somewhat related, linked within the "D." name. However, we still don't know the relationship among them all.

Also, please stop treating this "Aqua" nonsense as a fact, too. There's no character named "Aqua", for those who are still confused
I was about to flame her for major spoilling ... so those were just guess for sure?
__________________
There is a little known provision in the Forum Rules that explicitly allows a moderator to remove any signature image that they believe to be inappropriate for any reason. I have saved this image into my "WTF directory" just in case I ever wonder if it was only been a bad dream, and have removed it from the forum. Hopefully Lexander will never do this again!
Lexander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-20, 18:06   Link #78
|)arK_Nin
Oi Oi Luffy!
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: The End
Yea Lexander-san she didnt spoil anything, maybe she thinks its funny
__________________


Lunchboxx Pwnage
|)arK_Nin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-20, 19:34   Link #79
from_the_sand
gomu gomu
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: in my dreams
Send a message via AIM to from_the_sand
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aku Soku Zan
I believe the 'D' in the name suggest that the person has the ability to change history.. ie. Destiny, Desire, Determination.. so on. It doesn't neccessary mean that everyone that has a D in their name is related.

well if my knoledgey of world language serves me right, im pretty sure those arent japanses words, and im pretty sure one piece came from japan. i think. just maybe?[sarcasm/]
from_the_sand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-20, 19:46   Link #80
Avi
HeNta| ArmY WinG-Comman.
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Bradenton, FL
Send a message via MSN to Avi Send a message via Yahoo to Avi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexander
I was about to flame her for major spoilling ... so those were just guess for sure?
I was gettin rdy to sit-back and watch the Flames.. *sigh*
__________________
Abuhhh.................................
Avi is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 15:52.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.