AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > One Piece

Old 2008-12-01, 17:34   Link #141
Paraden1989

well at least chopper can use the giant birds to get back!
Paraden1989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-01, 17:42   Link #142
OtseisRagnarok
Manifesto
*Author

Send a message via AIM to OtseisRagnarok
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paraden1989 View Post
well at least chopper can use the giant birds to get back!
If they don't eat him first....
Bird: "There's no where else I can carry you, you'll have to climb in my mouth"
Chopper: "A-are you sure?"
Old 2008-12-01, 19:58   Link #143
Paraden1989

yeah that's true! lol maybe he could talk him out of it... lol
Paraden1989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-01, 21:06   Link #144
Phenomenal
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Phenomenal
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keeper View Post
The Phenomenol, please don't drag this into a flame war. You've stated your opinion and I think we could leave it at that as this is quite a flammable subject.
Quote:
Originally Posted by XoN
ignore him he is a dumbass troll from arlong park forum and narutofan.
This is the only member that's flamming.^^^
The member just logged in too, a huge fan of mine.

Anyways, the cover is dissapointing [like many of you stated already] no Kizaru.
I was even hoping we would get Sentamaru, but oh well Lets hope we get the SBS translated.
Zoro in a PINK shirt, Ha.
Phenomenal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-02, 08:49   Link #145
Tsukou

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freya View Post
Uhh if you don't remember he was one of the few Shchbukai who actually went to the meeting. It was him, Kuma, and the slave master dude.
Despite this being on page like.. 4 or something.. while he did show up for that meeting too, if you recall Sengoku did say that he was the last person he believed who would show up for it. Anyways, I'll agree that Mihawk's is quite bored.. and this battle will probably be entertaining..

While I don't agree with Phenom, his opinion is like a friend of mine, who only enjoys the fighting in One Piece(but only Luffy/Zoro/Sanji), which I mean, is fine, because he can enjoy what he wants. I will admit tho, when the action happens.. it's quite thrilling, but the build up is killer(the tension!), because while we make speculations on how this might pan out, watching it happen is a whole different story.

And as for the timeframe.. does anyone know exactly how many days behind everyone else's story is? Like a guesstimate.. I want to see 3?.. honestly after they set sail, I really don't know..

Also, I want to see what Garp does, and what happens to Ace's character after all this.. then again, the same applies to every other character..
Tsukou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-02, 10:02   Link #146
Rinji
Mew...
*Author

Send a message via MSN to Rinji
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsukou View Post

Also, I want to see what Garp does, and what happens to Ace's character after all this.. then again, the same applies to every other character..
Well that line says it in a nutshell, does it not?

But yes, Zoro is definitely destined to fight Mihawk, that is why he kept him alive, as I have previously stated. But remember Zoro was only NINETEEN YEARS OLD when he first battled Dracule for the first time, so now we don't really have a whole lot of indication as to how much time has past since then, nor do we really know how old Zoro is now. At least not that I've seen. However, given his apparent increase in build, he must have aged at least a year and a half, if not two years. For Zoro, that's an infinite amount of time for training. Did you SEE how large those weights he swung were?!
Old 2008-12-02, 11:10   Link #147
Tsukou

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rinji View Post
Well that line says it in a nutshell, does it not?

But yes, Zoro is definitely destined to fight Mihawk, that is why he kept him alive, as I have previously stated. But remember Zoro was only NINETEEN YEARS OLD when he first battled Dracule for the first time, so now we don't really have a whole lot of indication as to how much time has past since then, nor do we really know how old Zoro is now. At least not that I've seen. However, given his apparent increase in build, he must have aged at least a year and a half, if not two years. For Zoro, that's an infinite amount of time for training. Did you SEE how large those weights he swung were?!
But Mihawks has the ULTIMATE SWORD!! But I'm wondering if Zoro and Mihawks will meet this soon.. I mean, they haven't even gotten to the New World yet.. so..(and while it looks cool.. i think it's a misconceived notion that working out with a weighted sword makes you swing faster.. or stronger.. but then again, a lot of trainers will argue both sides on this one >__>(ps, but this is anime~ so i think it's cool)
Tsukou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-02, 11:20   Link #148
Rinji
Mew...
*Author

Send a message via MSN to Rinji
Well that ultimate sword has never met Shuusei!!! It is heavy enough, and it is hard enough to take on the Cross sword, I believe.
Old 2008-12-03, 15:22   Link #149
cp9
Cipher Pol nr.9

Location: No way, <--supposed to be an R in there but i forgot where:P
Quote:
Originally Posted by holypanl View Post

It's also very dangerous for the World-G-unit to think that they could send the Shichibukai without their crews to fight Whitebeard. It smacks of folly. Do they think Whitebeard is going to just let all the Shichibukai and Admirals casually board the Moby Dick? Nonsense. I think better of him than that. They're goign to get damaged severely for looking down on him like that.

The way I see it, they need all the help and manpower they can get. As a side note, it's very cool to see an infiltration arc this time for the break-in, instead of a full scale invasion of troops. It takes the World Government's reputation a bit more serously. This time they can't just charge in, seeing as the Admirals and Sengoku, plus Kuma etc will be there.

Be great to see this one play out. Kudos to Oda, the genius and his awesome plot...
agreed.
when they introduced withbeard they said that his the strongest man in the world.
and i dont know if the term "man" works on fishmen and giants. but by saying that he is the strongest man in the world, t means that every others creature that goes under the term of "man" is put to shame by his incredible strength.
im thinking strength as in muscular strength.

and im looking forward to see some new DF in the upcoming battles

Which character are you test by Naruto - Kun.com
cp9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-09, 22:07   Link #150
Cinocard

We can't believe in the flame a mangaka put in for us. But certainly cutting the sky into 2 pieces stands above all the actions Kizaru, Aokiji, Kuma, Hawk, Enel, Crocodile, BlackBeard... have shown us so far. However, the fact that he's the only one who drew in a cross sword with Roger is the more solid proof of his strength.
Cinocard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-10, 01:12   Link #151
Hisoka??
Ultra noob

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinocard View Post
We can't believe in the flame a mangaka put in for us. But certainly cutting the sky into 2 pieces stands above all the actions Kizaru, Aokiji, Kuma, Hawk, Enel, Crocodile, BlackBeard... have shown us so far. However, the fact that he's the only one who drew in a cross sword with Roger is the more solid proof of his strength.
the sky spliting isn't very good proof as that crossing of weapons is about the only one where we've seen equal clashes between 2 "superman". the only one that might be similar is the reyleigh vs the light guy. but that wasn't a serious fight from what I could see.
Hisoka?? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-10, 01:52   Link #152
Cinocard

Though this is just a guess, but using haki to cutting the cloud like that is damn impressive, i must say.
Cinocard is offline   Reply With Quote