AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Haruhi Suzumiya

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2008-12-11, 18:40   Link #13221
Kaisos Erranon
Homo Ludens
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Canada
Age: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roger Rambo View Post
Haruhi was probably Bi to. She's a little to enamored with Mikuru's breasts.
Yes. And this is why we are making her Rin Tohsaka in the Seitenkan Cosplay Division. Because Rin has the creepiest lesbian moments. Ever.

Also, why is the last page and a half filled with people admitting they're gay/bisexual?
__________________
Kaisos Erranon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-11, 18:50   Link #13222
Cat Megex
Seitenkan no Greeter
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: The USA
Age: 24
Send a message via AIM to Cat Megex Send a message via Yahoo to Cat Megex
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaisos Erranon View Post
Also, why is the last page and a half filled with people admitting they're gay/bisexual?
The CRACK is getting to them.
__________________

General of the Trap Army.


Nekomimi Mode!
Cat Megex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-11, 19:18   Link #13223
vivify93
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Age: 21
Send a message via MSN to vivify93
The CRACK had gotten to me since the day I found the thread.
Seriously, I'd stay up 'til 6 AM my time, (Please, don't ask what that is in GMT. ) all the while saying, "Just one more page... I want to see Haruki... More meido Kyonko... What's Emiri's guy name gonna be...? Have they decided on a knife or a katana...? What're they gonna do about the computer-knapping scene...?" And little did I know time flies by fast when you're reading backlogs... xD
__________________
LONG LIVE THE QUEEN.

Last edited by vivify93; 2008-12-11 at 19:29.
vivify93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-11, 20:34   Link #13224
Roger Rambo
Sensei, aishite imasu
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Hong Kong Shatterdome
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaisos Erranon View Post
Also, why is the last page and a half filled with people admitting they're gay/bisexual?
I have no damn clue. Perhaps Haruki's homosexual advances on Mitsuru is probably making people feel more accepting of their own sexuality.

"Well at least I'm not like THAT freak"

Of course that arguement doesn't work for Beanbag...
Roger Rambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-11, 20:50   Link #13225
Discreet
The Fascist
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Sometimes I regret reading this thread.

My eyes are just starting to glaze over as soon as people start talking about themselves.

Seriously, my mother would have a heart attack.

Old-man-talk aside, as I've mentioned before I'll be busy for quite some time so you probably shouldn't expect anything from me, Kaisos.
Discreet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-11, 21:21   Link #13226
vivify93
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Age: 21
Send a message via MSN to vivify93
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roger Rambo View Post
I have no damn clue. Perhaps Haruki's homosexual advances on Mitsuru is probably making people feel more accepting of their own sexuality.
Notrly. I just thought it'd be fun to bring it up when Beanbag mentioned he was bi. I really do think I'm Opposito Beanbag, though. xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roger Rambo View Post
"Well at least I'm not like THAT freak"
I'm actually too kinky for my own good...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roger Rambo View Post
Of course that arguement doesn't work for Beanbag...
__________________
LONG LIVE THE QUEEN.
vivify93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-11, 21:34   Link #13227
Ithekro
Space Battleship
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Republic of California
Age: 36
I thought the Social Board was in place for the CRACK?

Huh. Learn something new all the time....
__________________
Dessler Soto, Banzai!
Ithekro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-11, 21:42   Link #13228
vivify93
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Age: 21
Send a message via MSN to vivify93
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ithekro View Post
I thought the Social Board was in place for the CRACK?

Huh. Learn something new all the time....
Oh God. -_-;; Do not remind me of that place... I forgot all about it and now I have a MASSIVE backlog to read again, which I have no time to do without private Internet. I shall be getting it back on Christmas Day, however.

And to answer Beanbag's unanswered question,
Quote:
Originally Posted by beanbrew View Post
Why do I keep hearing about people falling for their PE teachers?
Prolly 'cause the majority of the world's phy-ed teachers are hot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by beanbrew View Post
I'd say something about how they're so much older than you or something but then again, the girl I like is 23...
Well, I s'pose that I was still worse off than you, consdering he's 28, but now I don't have a crush anymore. He was (Probably thankfully.) oblivious to my feelings anyhow. xD But in the process, we became good friends, and I understand romance a little more. So hey, the only thing bad that came out of this is that I hate limerence with an undying passion.
__________________
LONG LIVE THE QUEEN.
vivify93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-11, 21:47   Link #13229
besieger
Fabulous Shadowy Advisor
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: YVR
Age: 28
And on THIS side of Canada another teacher's been accused of touching 16 year-olds again. lol
besieger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-11, 21:54   Link #13230
vivify93
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Age: 21
Send a message via MSN to vivify93
Quote:
Originally Posted by besieger View Post
And on THIS side of Canada another teacher's been accused of touching 16 year-olds again. lol
A week ago, I'd be like, "WHY CAN'T THAT BE ME AND HIM!?" but now...meh. I'd probably punch him in the eye if he even moved his hands too close to my butt. He has a girlfriend for doing those kinds of things with, and he'd better damn well not cheat on her. He's too na´eve to get anyone else. xD Seriously, sometimes I wonder if he got through life on just his looks alone. He obviously has more intellect than he lets out, but unfortunately... *sigh*
__________________
LONG LIVE THE QUEEN.

Last edited by vivify93; 2008-12-11 at 22:13.
vivify93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-11, 22:28   Link #13231
beanbrew
Seitenkan's Warmonger
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: In your cat.
Age: 21
Send a message via AIM to beanbrew
Quote:
Originally Posted by vivify93 View Post
Well, I s'pose that I was still worse off than you, consdering he's 28, but now I don't have a crush anymore. He was (Probably thankfully.) oblivious to my feelings anyhow. xD But in the process, we became good friends, and I understand romance a little more. So hey, the only thing bad that came out of this is that I hate limerence with an undying passion.
You probably are worse off, but I'm still playing out mine.

Spoiler for Possibly wangst that no one wants to hear:


Quote:
Originally Posted by vivify93 View Post
Notrly. I just thought it'd be fun to bring it up when Beanbag mentioned he was bi. I really do think I'm Opposito Beanbag, though. xD
Bizzaro-bag.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivify93 View Post
A week ago, I'd be like, "WHY CAN'T THAT BE ME AND HIM!?" but now...meh. I'd probably punch him in the eye if he even moved his hands too close to my butt. He has a girlfriend for doing those kinds of things with, and he'd better damn well not cheat on her. He's too na´eve to get anyone else. xD Seriously, sometimes I wonder if he got through life on just his looks alone. He obviously has more intellect than he lets out, but unfortunately... *sigh*
Got by on looks and whatever PE teachers need to know?
beanbrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-11, 22:48   Link #13232
besieger
Fabulous Shadowy Advisor
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: YVR
Age: 28
OHNOES! Wangst! A word that combined a Mandarin pronunciation of me last name!

I'll put PE teachers in this way: PE teachers are actually quite smart in their field. Otherwise they wouldn't be able to teach. The certificate is actually pretty hard to get...
besieger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-11, 22:53   Link #13233
vivify93
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Age: 21
Send a message via MSN to vivify93
Quote:
Originally Posted by beanbrew View Post
You probably are worse off, but I'm still playing out mine.
Past tense is key here; were, not are. I don't really have that much of a crush on him anymore...

Quote:
Originally Posted by beanbrew View Post
Spoiler for Possibly wangst that no one wants to hear:
Spoiler for Re: beanbag's wangst:


Quote:
Originally Posted by beanbrew View Post
Bizzaro-bag.
I love that. I liked the word "Opposito," but Bizzarobag it is, just because it sounds so awesome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by beanbrew View Post
Got by on looks and whatever PE teachers need to know?
Exactly. So he just basically needed to have his ass and be a dumb sports-loving jock like he is. He doesn't even really have a lesson planner, unless it's in the computer; all he has is his attendence sheets. We don't really do anything in PE anyhow... we just play random games. I kinda liked eighth grade, where we'd actually learn about a new game every day and play it... Now we just play things we know repeatedly. :\
__________________
LONG LIVE THE QUEEN.
vivify93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-11, 23:09   Link #13234
beanbrew
Seitenkan's Warmonger
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: In your cat.
Age: 21
Send a message via AIM to beanbrew
Quote:
Originally Posted by vivify93 View Post
Spoiler for Re: beanbag's wangst:
I have no clue right now whether she realized or not. I'll see sometime in January, since I'm heading back to California for my winter break.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivify93 View Post
I love that. I liked the word "Opposito," but Bizzarobag it is, just because it sounds so awesome.
Just remember, if you say that you're going to kill someone, that means you'll save them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivify93 View Post
Exactly. So he just basically needed to have his ass and be a dumb sports-loving jock like he is. He doesn't even really have a lesson planner, unless it's in the computer; all he has is his attendence sheets. We don't really do anything in PE anyhow... we just play random games. I kinda liked eighth grade, where we'd actually learn about a new game every day and play it... Now we just play things we know repeatedly. :\
Why does this class even exist?
beanbrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-11, 23:31   Link #13235
Roger Rambo
Sensei, aishite imasu
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Hong Kong Shatterdome
Quote:
Originally Posted by beanbrew View Post
Why does this class even exist?
So that our kids can grow up to be big and strong. Just like the Cole Train Baby.

WOOOO!

Last edited by Roger Rambo; 2008-12-12 at 00:02.
Roger Rambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-11, 23:43   Link #13236
besieger
Fabulous Shadowy Advisor
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: YVR
Age: 28
lol That's right! Surprisingly, they're actually giving my brothers muscles instead of the blubber he had just a year ago.
besieger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-11, 23:48   Link #13237
beanbrew
Seitenkan's Warmonger
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: In your cat.
Age: 21
Send a message via AIM to beanbrew
I on the other hand, have never been in this class yet I am perfectly competent at what I do. Oh wait, what I do is sit in a chair for 12 hours a day. Never mind.
beanbrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-12, 00:38   Link #13238
otai
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Send a message via MSN to otai
Haruki is a bisexual shota-trap obsessed lolicon? (after all, he ignores the classic bishounen and melonpan bishoujo in his brigade...)

Wait, does this mean... beanbrew is Haruki? Or at least a cheap expy. It would explain why all our discussions eventually returns to discussing beanbrew's sexuality.
otai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-12, 00:58   Link #13239
ZephyrLeanne
On a sabbatical
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Wellington, NZ
Age: 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by otai View Post
Haruki is a bisexual shota-trap obsessed lolicon? (after all, he ignores the classic bishounen and melonpan bishoujo in his brigade...)

Wait, does this mean... beanbrew is Haruki? Or at least a cheap expy. It would explain why all our discussions eventually returns to discussing beanbrew's sexuality.
Gosh, that's a good point, if a little too blunt.
Anyways, keep up the good work. Hopefully this can be done before the release of Vol 10 of Haruhi.
__________________
ZephyrLeanne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-12, 04:03   Link #13240
Ithekro
Space Battleship
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Republic of California
Age: 36
Isn't there a project being done here for something?....

(No I'm not doing much...just the track of the conversations have strayed....again...way off topic)
__________________
Dessler Soto, Banzai!
Ithekro is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
genderbender, seitenkan

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 22:59.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.