AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Fan Creations

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2008-12-10, 21:24   Link #2061
Ithonya
Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008


Text: Soda <3 in white please
Backgrund: Yellowish orange.
Thanks in advance
__________________

Set by escimo

Last edited by Ithonya; 2008-12-11 at 18:10.
Ithonya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-11, 07:49   Link #2062
Sesshomaru22
Fanfic Writer
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: At Eitoku Gakuen
Age: 26
Meh. I tried, but as you can see...I utterly failed. That's what happens when you're tired.

__________________
Sesshomaru22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-11, 09:27   Link #2063
Marskatta
Kurosaki... I am...
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Sweden.
Age: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Rick View Post


Thank you alot!
I really like the border, definately something different, but can you make them whit a border more normal?
__________________
made by Evil Rick
Marskatta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-11, 17:58   Link #2064
Ithonya
Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by +Lana.Lang+ View Post
Meh. I tried, but as you can see...I utterly failed. That's what happens when you're tired.

Can you take out the '<3' and kinda move 'Soda' a little more to the empty space please and can you change the color to a light orange. Like the on on my signature.

Sorry for being so picky ^^;
__________________

Set by escimo

Last edited by Ithonya; 2008-12-11 at 18:15.
Ithonya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-11, 21:02   Link #2065
Evil Rick
Black Dragon
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: In the Netherrealm, thinking who to betray next...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jean DeCusac View Post
Thank you alot!
I really like the border, definately something different, but can you make them whit a border more normal?
Oh well...

__________________
Evil Rick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-11, 22:19   Link #2066
Sesshomaru22
Fanfic Writer
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: At Eitoku Gakuen
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ithonya View Post
Can you take out the '<3' and kinda move 'Soda' a little more to the empty space please and can you change the color to a light orange. Like the on on my signature.

Sorry for being so picky ^^;
Oh, no problem. It's your avatar and you can totally be picky about it! I should have it up in a wee bit!

EDIT:

Here ya go. I hope it's to your satisfaction!


I tried to make it a lighter orange, but that's all that I could do. Sorry if I screwed it up.
__________________

Last edited by Sesshomaru22; 2008-12-11 at 22:29.
Sesshomaru22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-12, 09:51   Link #2067
Marskatta
Kurosaki... I am...
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Sweden.
Age: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Rick View Post
Oh well...

Thanks!
__________________
made by Evil Rick
Marskatta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-13, 04:46   Link #2068
Asmodeus
♥ ♥ Kanon-kun lover ♥ ♥
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: With kanon-kun in a dark room...XD
Can someone make an avatar for me please?¿?

Spoiler for pic:
__________________

Last edited by Pellissier; 2008-12-14 at 13:58. Reason: Moved into proper place :)
Asmodeus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-13, 04:49   Link #2069
Sesshomaru22
Fanfic Writer
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: At Eitoku Gakuen
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asmodeus View Post
Can someone make an avatar for me please?¿?

Spoiler for pic:

I will do this for you, but this isn't where the Avatar request thread is...
__________________
Sesshomaru22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-13, 18:50   Link #2070
Hs Vi Germania
Please call me "senpai":)
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Germany
Age: 24
Send a message via ICQ to Hs Vi Germania
Smile

Hi all,

I am new and I would be pleased if u could make a gif for me.

Soul Eater
Epi: 36
Time: 21:34-21:36 (the scene when kishin briefly appears)
Size: 100x100

I hope that it is possible to make it so that the gif isnt interrupted.
Thank u in advance.
__________________
Hs Vi Germania is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-13, 18:59   Link #2071
Evil Rick
Black Dragon
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: In the Netherrealm, thinking who to betray next...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hs Vi Germania View Post
Hi all,

I am new and I would be pleased if u could make a gif for me.

Soul Eater
Epi: 36
Time: 21:34-21:36 (the scene when kishin briefly appears)
Size: 100x100

I hope that it is possible to make it so that the gif isnt interrupted.
Thank u in advance.
I think you'll have better luck if you make that request here
__________________
Evil Rick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-14, 06:23   Link #2072
Hs Vi Germania
Please call me "senpai":)
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Germany
Age: 24
Send a message via ICQ to Hs Vi Germania
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Rick View Post
I think you'll have better luck if you make that request here


Ok, thank u
__________________
Hs Vi Germania is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-14, 13:42   Link #2073
Asmodeus
♥ ♥ Kanon-kun lover ♥ ♥
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: With kanon-kun in a dark room...XD
Ok¡¡¡ Sorry¡¡¡ but thanks¡¡
__________________
Asmodeus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-14, 14:47   Link #2074
Highman
Keep Pounding and Destroy
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: The Seminole State
Age: 27
Send a message via AIM to Highman
Avatar Request:
Size: 100x100
Since this thread is doing live action movies, I think this should be suitable.
Movie: Children of Men
Spoiler for Size Picture:


Where: Just the picture of Actor Clive Owen acting as a perv.
__________________
sigpic51593_6.gif

Last edited by Highman; 2008-12-14 at 14:48. Reason: Forgot the movie name
Highman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-17, 02:24   Link #2075
Kitsune
九尾の狐
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: With lots of bunny girls.
Age: 29
Hi there, can anyone resize this gif for being used as avatar?

Spoiler for Kodomogif:


Thank you^^
Kitsune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-17, 02:36   Link #2076
Evil Rick
Black Dragon
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: In the Netherrealm, thinking who to betray next...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsune View Post
Hi there, can anyone resize this gif for being used as avatar?

Spoiler for Kodomogif:


Thank you^^
__________________
Evil Rick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-17, 02:36   Link #2077
mikoo
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsune View Post
Hi there, can anyone resize this gif for being used as avatar?

Spoiler for Kodomogif:


Thank you^^
.

mikoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-17, 02:45   Link #2078
Kitsune
九尾の狐
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: With lots of bunny girls.
Age: 29
Wow, how fast ^^

I've given too much rep in last 24 hours but I'll give cookies as soon as I can
Kitsune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-17, 04:06   Link #2079
Pellissier
♪~ Daydreaming ~♪
*Graphic Designer
*Administrator
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Italy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asmodeus View Post
Can someone make an avatar for me please?¿?

Spoiler for pic:
__________________
Pellissier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-17, 09:24   Link #2080
Virgo_3079
Ever forever...
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Vietnam
Quote:
Originally Posted by Highman View Post
Avatar Request:
Size: 100x100
Since this thread is doing live action movies, I think this should be suitable.
Movie: Children of Men
Spoiler for Size Picture:


Where: Just the picture of Actor Clive Owen acting as a perv.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Asmodeus View Post
Can someone make an avatar for me please?¿?

Spoiler for pic:
__________________
"Out of 100 million coincidental encounters, until the end I've been wishing for this one..."
Virgo_3079 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
animated gifs, animation, avatar, avatars, gifs, request

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 00:04.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.