AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Vampire Knight

Notices

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 2008-11-24, 10:12   Link #41
gaoyuanyuan1
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
I get the feeling that Yuuki loves kaname in manga version much more than she does in the anime. There is not enough tension in the anime ... like blush scene? Mostlikely she will end up with Zero.
gaoyuanyuan1 is offline  
Old 2008-12-09, 13:10   Link #42
Zerochidori
Rouge
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Somewhere, Earth
Quote:
Originally Posted by gaoyuanyuan1 View Post
I get the feeling that Yuuki loves kaname in manga version much more than she does in the anime. There is not enough tension in the anime ... like blush scene? Mostlikely she will end up with Zero.
I agree in the manga she show much more intimacy with Kaname than the anime. However, its more than implyed that she is going to end up with Zero. But it looks more natural because of the storyline.
__________________
This signature was larger than allowed by the signature rules and a moderator has fed it to the forum bunnies. Many large, plump, oversized signatures are necessary if we are going to breed enough bunnies to conquer the world. The larger the signatures, the sooner we can breed an unstoppable army of forum bunnies.
Zerochidori is offline  
Old 2008-12-09, 14:19   Link #43
carmolita
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Tampa Florida
It's still to early to tell she is only half-way through the manga series..
carmolita is offline  
Old 2008-12-09, 14:21   Link #44
Zerochidori
Rouge
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Somewhere, Earth
Yeah that's true. But I do feel that, according to the storyline, that she is going to naturally go with Zero.
__________________
This signature was larger than allowed by the signature rules and a moderator has fed it to the forum bunnies. Many large, plump, oversized signatures are necessary if we are going to breed enough bunnies to conquer the world. The larger the signatures, the sooner we can breed an unstoppable army of forum bunnies.
Zerochidori is offline  
Old 2008-12-18, 09:19   Link #45
kazuki_yuki92
Lelouch and C.C fans
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: jakarta City
Send a message via Yahoo to kazuki_yuki92 Send a message via Skype™ to kazuki_yuki92
for me kaname x yuuki...

i support kaname x yuuki....

until now who is true kaname..but i am support kaname x yuuki~
__________________
All Haill Lelouch x C.C
kazuki_yuki92 is offline  
Old 2008-12-18, 14:23   Link #46
Nogitsune
Shameless Fangirl
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Germany
Age: 24
Hm... I support ZeroxYuukixKaname.
Blame fanfiction. xD
__________________
"I think of the disturbance in Area 11 as a chess puzzle, set forth by Lelouch." - Clovis la Britannia
Nogitsune is offline  
Old 2008-12-18, 22:05   Link #47
Mirakuru
Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2007
I am 100% for Zero x Yuuki~ a big reason is that I just plain love Zero to pieces and I think he deserves happiness the most out of all the characters in the series. I also think Yuuki and he are very compatible together. =] People argue that their relationship resembles that of siblings, but I think many couples exhibit similar mannerisms as the two of them. ^^ I mean, come on, they argue and play around with each so much. XD Also, it may seem like Yuuki is hurting Zero at the moment, but I think Zero's current pain will eventually turn into empathy and he will truly have peace of mind in all aspects of his life (notably with pureblood vampires). I also think he truly loves Yuuki because he is always willing to put his own life on the line to protect her, even if it means alienating Yuuki from him, making her hate him, or pushing her towards Kaname. Beneath his cold exterior is a kind heart.. but to tell the truth, his exterior isn't always that cute because Zero's expressions toward Yuuki are just too darn adorable!! XDD But to sum it all up, I think the couple has tons of chemistry together and need each other. ^^ And their relationship can be paralleled to Kaien x Juuri.. I think Zero x Yuuki deserves to work out, because the former couldn't. ;_;

But... I don't mind Zero x Yuuki x Kaname either. XDD *is shot*
Mirakuru is offline  
Old 2008-12-20, 17:17   Link #48
Utsukushii Hono'o
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Currently stalking, Evil Rick, Larthak, Malin, Kholdstare, lv23, as always Endrance.anafewothrs
Question? I started reading this manga. But I stopped because...Well I don't like Zero. It looked like Zero was a sure winner? I support KanameXYuki. I love them together..I really love Kaname

Does it look like he has a chance? Which is better to read the manga and then watch the anime. Or just Watch the anime. Even if I am disappointed by a ZeroXYuki ending...

Does Kaname at least get a little shine?

Do you think this story is good enough to read despite who wins?
Utsukushii Hono'o is offline  
Old 2008-12-20, 17:30   Link #49
Slick_rick
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Philadelphia, Pa
Quote:
Originally Posted by Utsukushii Hono'o View Post
Question? I started reading this manga. But I stopped because...Well I don't like Zero. It looked like Zero was a sure winner? I support KanameXYuki. I love them together..I really love Kaname

Does it look like he has a chance? Which is better to read the manga and then watch the anime. Or just Watch the anime. Even if I am disappointed by a ZeroXYuki ending...

Does Kaname at least get a little shine?

Do you think this story is good enough to read despite who wins?
You don't like Zero...

Yes, Kaname definitely has more than a chance to be the winner. I read the manga well before it was ever animated so I don't really know. You can really do either. The anime adds and changes around some stuff but follows closely with the manga until nearing the end. Really comes down to your preference really. Kaname definitely does shine at many points in the manga.

The story is great and well worth the time spent especially if you love tragedies which I'm a big fan of actually.
__________________
Slick_rick is offline  
Old 2008-12-20, 17:37   Link #50
Utsukushii Hono'o
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Currently stalking, Evil Rick, Larthak, Malin, Kholdstare, lv23, as always Endrance.anafewothrs
Zero was too emo. Okay so his family got killed by vampires. So he has to drink blood. Suck it up already! I hate tortured characters. I like survivalist...

Kaname seems cold and distant but he's really caring, despite being a vampire. I think he's the most misunderstood Character and I like his love for Yuki. Except it seem that Yuki was more great full and idolized him, then in love with him It was more like gazing at something beautiful and loving it. But never daring to touch it. That's not real love. She doesn't love Kaname in that way. She actually loves Zero but wasn't aware of it. While believing herself in love with Kaname

Zero is the same. Well he realized before Yuki did. When I found out about them being siblings. I gave up all hope of a KanamexYuki ending.

Kaname is a true Bad ass and he's hot. Zero pales in comparison. In my opinion that is..

So I stopped reading it and had no desire to watch the anime. But I am bored and I love Kaname. I did see the first episode. They took that haunting sad, lovelorn look out of Kaname's eyes.

EDIT: DID YOU SAY MORE?

Okay I have to look at it now...since I was lied to in another series and it was the exact opposite of what I had been told.
Utsukushii Hono'o is offline  
Old 2008-12-20, 17:38   Link #51
Westlo
Lets be reality
 
 
Join Date: May 2007
Keep reading...
Westlo is offline  
Old 2008-12-20, 17:41   Link #52
Utsukushii Hono'o
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Currently stalking, Evil Rick, Larthak, Malin, Kholdstare, lv23, as always Endrance.anafewothrs
Quote:
Originally Posted by Westlo View Post
Keep reading...

You mind elaborating?

Are you saying because the series is worth despite the ships?

Do you want me to be unhappy? So you tell me to read it?

Or is it a chance I may be happy and you are right?

What's your motivation here?

Utsukushii Hono'o is offline  
Old 2008-12-20, 17:42   Link #53
Queeny
<3
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Utsukushii Hono'o View Post
Question? I started reading this manga. But I stopped because...Well I don't like Zero. It looked like Zero was a sure winner? I support KanameXYuki. I love them together..I really love Kaname

Does it look like he has a chance? Which is better to read the manga and then watch the anime. Or just Watch the anime. Even if I am disappointed by a ZeroXYuki ending...

Does Kaname at least get a little shine?

Do you think this story is good enough to read despite who wins?
I think You must Read the manga , cuz it's much better than the anime Ver ...
" for me at least "
also , if you want to know more + The Original Story ....

since they have changed some parts of the story .. and If you are kaname fan
Just like me .. I'll tell you he is different in the manga ver , since they make
him kinda evil and rough , not like the manga ver !!
Queeny is offline  
Old 2008-12-20, 17:44   Link #54
Utsukushii Hono'o
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Currently stalking, Evil Rick, Larthak, Malin, Kholdstare, lv23, as always Endrance.anafewothrs
Quote:
Originally Posted by Queeny View Post
I think You must Read the manga , cuz it's much better than the anime Ver ...
" for me at least "
also , if you want to know more + The Original Story ....

since they have changed some parts of the story .. and If you are kaname fan
Just like me .. I'll tell you he is different in the manga ver , since they make
him kinda evil and rough , not like the manga ver !!
GOGOGO Kaname! Kaname is love

Well most cases I prefer the Manga. Only a few times did I prefer the anime over the Manga.

I heard the anime made him colder...another reason I didn't want to watch it.
Utsukushii Hono'o is offline  
Old 2008-12-20, 17:56   Link #55
Queeny
<3
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Utsukushii Hono'o View Post
GOGOGO Kaname! Kaname is love

Well most cases I prefer the Manga. Only a few times did I prefer the anime over the Manga.

I heard the anime made him colder...another reason I didn't want to watch it.
I didn't like the anime ver , for a lots of reasons ..
So I prefer the Manga Ver.. Kaname Is More Hot there

Kaname X Yuuki for ever ~
Queeny is offline  
Old 2008-12-21, 18:02   Link #56
Mirakuru
Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2007
Well, I would pick the manga over the anime just because it is the original, the artwork is better, it is better at capturing the characters' emotions, it is further along than the anime (of course), and because.. well it's manga. =P

And just to note, the manga might be better for you because you sound like a hardcore Kaname fan. A lot of Kaname fans complain that the anime is Zero-centric. I still find the anime enjoyable despite its flaws, so I suggest you watch it if you have time to spare.

I don't think your character preferences should affect whether you follow a series or not.. you never know what will happen in the ending.. until it happens. Even if one character seems much more likely to "win" than another, you can never really know. The tide can change drastically within a single chapter.

That being said, since you seem to really like at least one of the characters (Kaname), I think you should follow at least the manga or the anime so that you can observe Kaname in action and see his character development, etc. I mean, he is one of the protagonists, afterall. As a result, a lot of the spotlight focuses on him, and he will have his good moments and bad moments, like every other character in the series.

I have one more thing to say; try not to bash any character. =] I know you weren't exactly 'bashing' him, but if you want to criticize Zero or his behaviors, then take it to his character discussion thread. This thread is devoted to the relationships in the series, though you can discuss his relationship with others. ^^
Mirakuru is offline  
Old 2008-12-22, 14:55   Link #57
sparkle_14310
Black King x Red Queen
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
My Favorite Couples are in no order:

ShikixRima
ZeroxYuki
KanamexYuki
AkatsukixRuka
__________________


Kallen...I have never feared death my only fear is a is a world without you.
sparkle_14310 is offline  
Old 2008-12-24, 00:34   Link #58
Torri_fay_torren@hot
Former # 47
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: In the forgotten past
Quote:
Originally Posted by Utsukushii Hono'o View Post
You mind elaborating?

Are you saying because the series is worth despite the ships?

Do you want me to be unhappy? So you tell me to read it?

Or is it a chance I may be happy and you are right?

What's your motivation here?

Read it again and go a little farther. Kaname is NOT her actual brother. He was just being raised by Yuuki's parents with the expectation that they would marry when they got older. He's actually her ancesester (Rido reserected him). It's complicated but think of it as bieng in the same clan. The fact is there is a very good chance that she will end up with Kaname. He is also getting more and more scence of late. Keep reading
__________________
I am not obsessed with Claymore. I just can't stop reading it. There's nothing wrong with that right?
Torri_fay_torren@hot is offline  
Old 2009-01-01, 19:21   Link #59
King Lycan
User Title eaten by ravenous bunnies
*IT Support
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Zeon
Age: 23
Ruka X Kain .. pwns all
__________________
King Lycan is offline  
Old 2009-01-09, 04:57   Link #60
Yuki Cross
Chair....Daddy.
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Cross Academy
Age: 23
Send a message via MSN to Yuki Cross
Huh

...Hmm, Everyone has their own opinions so heres mine,

I do adore Kaname, hes adorable, sweet, and protective for Yuki (Yuuki),
But from what I've watched so far, I really like Zero and Yuki,

At some points, I feel like Kaname is taking Yuki away from Zero,
I'm a pretty Sensitive person...and Watching some of the Episodes.. I was tearing >__<


ahhh *Blushes and Looks down*....
Uhm...

So yes..
__________________

...Guardian of the Day & Night Classes...
Yuki Cross is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:19.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.