AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Fullmetal Alchemist

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-05-21, 09:45   Link #1
thirdlc

FMA on radio

I heard FMA radio show is being aired.
Do you have any information?
Old 2004-05-21, 16:23   Link #2
Lavender

Where did u hear that?? O.o...If that is true then I'd like to hear more info on it too plz^^~
Is this radio show in Japan or America?
Old 2004-05-21, 16:35   Link #3
zebrafish

I know there is a web radio called "Radio Alchemist" but that one's subscription based. Park (Ed's voice cast) and guest(s) answer questions from listeners on this show. You can find more about it on this website: http://shop.frontierworks.jp/digital...detail_025.asp

Is this the one you are talking about?
Old 2004-05-22, 09:06   Link #4
vspirit
...huh?

hagaren housoukyoku?

only other fma-related radio show i know about is the aniplex hour one that runs for about roughly 10 mins, sometimes less, which usually talks about upcoming eps and sometimes answer questions and stuff...it airs every Sunday, right after the Oh! Naruto Nippon radio show. It's called Hagaren Housoukyoku (Hagaren Broadcasting Station) hosted by Paku Romi (VA for Ed) and Kugimiya Rie (VA for Al) with the occasional guest. But more often than not it's just the two of them being, ah, strange (and girly), when not announcing or talking bout official stuff...

This is the only one I know of. It's publicly aired, too. From that link zebrafish provided, seems like there is another one that is indeed subscription based, and is aired and uploaded onto the web for subscribers every Thursday...with only Paku Romi as the personality.

If you're talking about that other one (FMA on the radio), I'm sorry I don't know anything more about it. ^^;
Old 2004-05-22, 09:40   Link #5
thirdlc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lavender
Where did u hear that??
A friend of mine noticed the marginal announcement of the manga.

I've just gathered the same information as vspirit posted.
Hagaren Housoukyoku is what I heard, I guess. Even though this one has no official stuff, I'm interested in amazing VA Paku. I'd love to listen. I assume some fansubbers' FMA team have time since FMA was licensed, so I wish they'll sub it.
Old 2004-05-22, 09:46   Link #6
vspirit
...huh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by thirdlc
I assume some fansubbers' FMA team have time since FMA was licensed, so I wish they'll sub it.
um...how do you sub a radio show exactly?

there are translation texts provided for some like, say, oh! naruto nippon, tho the project's still new so only the first few shows have been translated and made available. haven't seen any for the hagaren one yet, tho...
Closed Thread