AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > AnimeSuki & Technology > Download Help

Notices

Old 2003-11-22, 11:02   Link #1
Starfall
Overmind

Send a message via MSN to Starfall
ANBU and Aone down????

Sorry if this question already popped up but when I try to download anything from ANBU or Aone's torrents it fails. The download window says something like this: ERROR
problem getting response info, no such file or directory...... bla bla......

Is this happening for everybody tryng to dl ANBU Aone stuff or is it just me? Other fansub groups torrents work perfect but I prefer dl from ANBU Aone. Can anyone please tell me whats going on????
Starfall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-22, 11:53   Link #2
Flash_Squirrel
F&C Fanboy

Send a message via ICQ to Flash_Squirrel Send a message via AIM to Flash_Squirrel
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flash_Squirrel
Additional Step: Errors

This happens when a piece of file downloaded by BitTorrent is in any way uncompatible with the file you are downloading, BitTorrent checks every bit of file, and if the file fails to pass this check, this is the error you will get, no big deal, BT will remove it and download the piece again, you have to do nothing

(this is the same for errors like 10060, 7, 10054 10055, 111)
Problem with the Tracker, in this case (look at the picture) the tracker is either down or nonexistent. Be patient, the tracker will be up soon, and you will be able to download the thing you want to download soon. This error is frequently paired with this little icon in the Animesuki main page.

For some unknown reason, Internet Explorer doesn't save the Torrent in the Temp files, and thus this error pop up.
If you want to bypass this error, just clear your temp files or use the option Save As.. and save the torrent in your HD, and then run it.
This error seem caused by the brackets in the file name, it's still a mystery anyways..

Something in your file or folder name is not coherent with the client. Remove all the japanese kanjis, or any other odd symbol in the name and folder and try again.
If you want to keep the real name of the file, just save the name with "copy" modify it into something else (Remember the extension) and paste it again once the file is completed.
Read the FAQs please
Old 2003-11-22, 12:00   Link #3
Starfall
Overmind

Send a message via MSN to Starfall
Sorry, didn't know this question was in there.... Anyway, thanks.
Starfall is offline   Reply With Quote