AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2009-01-11, 10:52   Link #10021
LoweGear
Device Meister
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: 3 times the passion of the usual flamenco
And apparently, the Robot Damashii Seravee will have the Seraphim Gundam included.
__________________

On Sickness: "Like someone filled my journal with junk data and then set it to defragment and gave me the lowest priority possible."
LoweGear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-11, 10:59   Link #10022
lazyfr3ak
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightwing(T_T) View Post



now that's what I call a pro

here is link to the site with other images of this kit
OMG this guy pwns!!!!

http://www.ngtfactory.com/10000raiser.html
__________________
Sasuke: ...You're goin to end up losing your life, all at a whim of mine...

Last edited by lazyfr3ak; 2009-01-11 at 11:01. Reason: for to add link
lazyfr3ak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-11, 12:11   Link #10023
Alexus_Z3
new to gunpla
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
what an awesome skill And I'm still new to gunpla


I swear that watching Gundam 00 somehow makes you feel the obligation to bought all the kit. Here come Seraphim and Samurai Flag
Alexus_Z3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-11, 16:04   Link #10024
console65
GN Drive Specialist
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: California
Age: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightwing(T_T) View Post



now that's what I call a pro
It's skirt makes it look like it has two beam sabers...
__________________
"Continue the Destruction, Destroy the Rebirth."
console65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-11, 20:36   Link #10025
GN0010 Nosferatu
Burning Red!
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Hargenteen
Age: 25
A generous boardie from Gundam Board In Action showed me these pictures of the Robot Damashii 00 Gundam using the MSIA Exia and Nadleeh weapons. It's beautiful....simply beautiful. I'll have to get me a spare Exia and Nadleeh just for the 00 Gundam.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...m/DSCF0427.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...m/DSCF0430.jpg

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v3...F0420-Copy.jpg
GN0010 Nosferatu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-11, 21:19   Link #10026
RAVNEN
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: malim nawar,malaysia
Age: 27
Send a message via Yahoo to RAVNEN
Quote:
Originally Posted by GN0010 Nosferatu View Post
A generous boardie from Gundam Board In Action showed me these pictures of the Robot Damashii 00 Gundam using the MSIA Exia and Nadleeh weapons. It's beautiful....simply beautiful. I'll have to get me a spare Exia and Nadleeh just for the 00 Gundam.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...m/DSCF0427.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...m/DSCF0430.jpg

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v3...F0420-Copy.jpg
Whoa,that awesome,I wonder what they gonna do next.Oufitting Seravee Bazooka on 00.
__________________
RAVNEN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-11, 21:24   Link #10027
GN0010 Nosferatu
Burning Red!
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Hargenteen
Age: 25
^ That wouldn't much a problem. I was just shocked to see how compatible the MSIA weapons are with the Damashii release.

But I do like that idea of Seravee's Bazooka on 00.

In fact, ALL weapons on 00 sound lovely. I will make it so.
GN0010 Nosferatu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-11, 21:48   Link #10028
Balder8472
I have a License
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: planet Earth
you know that the Seravee's name is derived from Seraphim, the six winged angels

Wouldn't it be awesome if it carried a GN Bazooka in each arm? 6 half Bazookas or 3 three combined ones
Balder8472 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-11, 21:55   Link #10029
LightningZERO
You are Dominated!
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Earth
Age: 26
Revealed at the same time as the tv, Robot Tamashi Seravee Gundam

Spoiler:
__________________
その再生を破壊する
Destroy This Rebirth
LightningZERO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-11, 21:56   Link #10030
Vallen Chaos Valiant
Logician and Romantic
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Within my mind
Age: 34
Quote:
Originally Posted by Balder8472 View Post
you know that the Seravee's name is derived from Seraphim, the six winged angels

Wouldn't it be awesome if it carried a GN Bazooka in each arm? 6 half Bazookas or 3 three combined ones
It's would be silly, because 4 of the arms are already cannons... That wouldn't be much more powerful, because they would still be using the same reactor to power the guns.
__________________
Vallen Chaos Valiant is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-11, 21:58   Link #10031
GN0010 Nosferatu
Burning Red!
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Hargenteen
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by LightningZERO View Post
Revealed at the same time as the tv, Robot Tamashi Seravee Gundam

Spoiler:
Yeah....it's nice and all, but why the HELL are they blacking out Seraphim? It's not a secret anymore. Hell, wasn't all that much of a secret to begin with, everyone guessed it'd be a spare Mobile Suit built into the back-pack. The jig is up Bandai, stop TRYING to keep things a secret.
GN0010 Nosferatu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-11, 22:46   Link #10032
MeesesGlokmah
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by LightningZERO View Post
Revealed at the same time as the tv, Robot Tamashi Seravee Gundam

Spoiler:
I hope it comes with more than 2 beam sabers. In the new OP, they showed Seravee holding 6! I thought that was really cool. Took Ali by surprise.

Any chance for Seravee to shed its armor to reveal another Nadleeh? (even though Seraphim is technically Nadleeh 2.0)
__________________
MeesesGlokmah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-11, 23:02   Link #10033
console65
GN Drive Specialist
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: California
Age: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by MeesesGlokmah View Post
I hope it comes with more than 2 beam sabers. In the new OP, they showed Seravee holding 6! I thought that was really cool. Took Ali by surprise.

Any chance for Seravee to shed its armor to reveal another Nadleeh? (even though Seraphim is technically Nadleeh 2.0)
Unlikely. The armor is integrated into the endo-skeleton. Though I am curious about those huge white panels on each side of Seravee. They look like they do something.
__________________
"Continue the Destruction, Destroy the Rebirth."
console65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-11, 23:48   Link #10034
MeesesGlokmah
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by console65 View Post
Unlikely. The armor is integrated into the endo-skeleton. Though I am curious about those huge white panels on each side of Seravee. They look like they do something.
Maybe they store (or become) weapons for Seraphim?
__________________
MeesesGlokmah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-11, 23:54   Link #10035
LoweGear
Device Meister
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: 3 times the passion of the usual flamenco
Those white side panels don't seem to be able to do anything, at least not when looking at my HG Seravee. The bottom part of the panel is a very thin plate, with corresponding detail indicating that it's not just some hollowed out part.
__________________

On Sickness: "Like someone filled my journal with junk data and then set it to defragment and gave me the lowest priority possible."
LoweGear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-12, 00:03   Link #10036
MeesesGlokmah
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
Those white side panels don't seem to be able to do anything, at least not when looking at my HG Seravee. The bottom part of the panel is a very thin plate, with corresponding detail indicating that it's not just some hollowed out part.
Well, a lot of new features have been added since the release of the HG kit, (such as the hands and Seraphim) so you never know. They might as well have more features and extra stuff to really entice buyers.
__________________
MeesesGlokmah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-12, 00:15   Link #10037
LoweGear
Device Meister
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: 3 times the passion of the usual flamenco
Quote:
Originally Posted by MeesesGlokmah View Post
Well, a lot of new features have been added since the release of the HG kit, (such as the hands and Seraphim) so you never know. They might as well have more features and extra stuff to really entice buyers.
Given how the binders themselves are designed though, they really didn't seem to give it that much importance. Heck, the binders are actually in a single piece, and can't be book-folded unlike what its design would suggest.

If I would suggest a crack theory regarding the side panels, maybe they'd fold in on themselves and act as Seraphim's shields, but given that there's no real evidence for that I'll hold of on speculating what those panels are, asides from being mere vents and side armor.
__________________

On Sickness: "Like someone filled my journal with junk data and then set it to defragment and gave me the lowest priority possible."
LoweGear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-12, 01:10   Link #10038
LoweGear
Device Meister
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: 3 times the passion of the usual flamenco
Pardon the double post

HG GN-XIII ESF Type boxart



LOL Cherudim at the background
__________________

On Sickness: "Like someone filled my journal with junk data and then set it to defragment and gave me the lowest priority possible."
LoweGear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-12, 02:30   Link #10039
LightningZERO
You are Dominated!
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Earth
Age: 26
Nice cameo to increase sales

I thought they're going to use the GN-XIIIs in S1 Episode 25 as the boxart
__________________
その再生を破壊する
Destroy This Rebirth
LightningZERO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-12, 04:25   Link #10040
darkstrife
When Retribution comes...
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: The land down under
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightwing(T_T) View Post



now that's what I call a pro
anyone know where he got all those decals for the 00 gundam? i know bandai released a new batch of celestial being decals but they only apply to the 1st season gundams not the 00 gundam...
darkstrife is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
gundam, gunpla, model kit, toy

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:47.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.