AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Fan Creations

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2009-01-05, 01:12   Link #1
unknownally
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: USA
Post Naruto Fan Game - Suggestions plz

Hello everyone,
I need your input. I'm stuck between the idea of two different types of Naruto games.

Should I make a RPG with progressing stats and abilities, or a 8-directional isometric-ish beat'em up with special jutsu?
unknownally is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-05, 01:54   Link #2
aahhsin
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Quote:
Originally Posted by unknownally View Post
Hello everyone,
I need your input. I'm stuck between the idea of two different types of Naruto games.

Should I make a RPG with progressing stats and abilities, or a 8-directional isometric-ish beat'em up with special jutsu?
2D side scrolling beat'em up like double dragons, final fight, etc
aahhsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-05, 02:03   Link #3
unknownally
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: USA
It's been so long since I played DD,
I was maybe 5. I don't remember the gameplay.
I believe it was 8-directional with 8-directional attacks. Let me look it up
unknownally is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-05, 02:27   Link #4
AnimeTheme
MJ - Forever King of Pop
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
What kind of game making skills do you have? Programming? Arts drawing?
__________________
Make your own 3D Anime desktop!
ANIMATE your Windows desktop with cute Anime stuff!

Check out my Windows gadget gallery!


AnimeTheme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-05, 02:42   Link #5
unknownally
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: USA
I'm more of a spriter. I will be doing all of the programming, though.
Maybe when I run into bugs/problems, I'll get some help.
unknownally is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-05, 17:11   Link #6
Meran
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
I might have a game for you, but it is already made ^^'

It's a story telling Forum RPG. Really great.. I can explain it if you want to or if anyone is interested ^^.. It works on a principle of stats and storytelling to advance your character.
Non canon and welcoming to your own input.

Just say if you might be interested ^^
Meran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-06, 03:17   Link #7
Iplayrunescape
Whooly Octo
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Send a message via MSN to Iplayrunescape
If u make one I'd love to try it!!! Email me at dawich77@msn.com when u finish!!! My votes with stats btw... I assume it'll be harder but...
__________________
Sig by: sesshomaru22
Iplayrunescape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-09, 00:23   Link #8
unknownally
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: USA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meran View Post
I might have a game for you, but it is already made ^^'

It's a story telling Forum RPG. Really great.. I can explain it if you want to or if anyone is interested ^^.. It works on a principle of stats and storytelling to advance your character.
Non canon and welcoming to your own input.

Just say if you might be interested ^^
That's great. I use to always do the forum rpg's. I'm too busy now though. making this Naruto game is my number one priority...er...next to college lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iplayrunescape View Post
If u make one I'd love to try it!!! Email me at dawich77@msn.com when u finish!!! My votes with stats btw... I assume it'll be harder but...
I'll be sure to email you. If you ever change it, PM me.
Right now I'm drawing the buildings. Trying to make them as Naruto as it can be.
unknownally is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-13, 15:09   Link #9
unknownally
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: USA
Exclamation

Update!

Here is what I have so far. It's not much but I'm getting there.



http://unknownally.110mb.com/ HOMEPAGE


Last edited by unknownally; 2009-01-13 at 15:19.
unknownally is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-19, 06:27   Link #10
unknownally
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: USA

Discarded old Naruto, here's the new Naruto. Only the face lol
unknownally is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
fanart, rpg

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 23:04.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.